Julia Choina, Diana Dolat, Ewelina Kusiak, Magdalena Janus and Antoni Morawski
Suda, Y., Kawasaki, H., Uea, T. & Ohshima, T. (2004). Preparation of high quality nitrogen doped TiO 2 thin film as a photocatalyst using a pulsed laser deposition method. Thin Solid Films. 453-454, 162-166. DOI: 10.1016/ j.tsf.2003.11.185.
Tasbihi, M., Ngah C. R., Aziz, N., Mansor, A., Abdullah, A. Z., Teong, L. K. & Mohammed, A. R. (2007). Lifetime and Regeneration Studies of Various Supported TiO 2 Photocatalysts for the Degradation of Phenol under UV-C Light in a Batch Reactor. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 46(26), 9006-9014. DOI: 10
Improvement of enzyme stability via non-covalent complex formation with dextran against temperature and storage lifetime
The optimal methodology to prepare the novel modified enzyme, polymer-enzyme complex, was developed to give a high catalytic activity in aqueous solution. The non-covalent complexes of two different enzymes (horseradish peroxidase and glucose oxidase) were prepared with various molar ratios (nD/nE 0,05; 0,1; 1; 5; 10; 15; 20) by using 75kDa dextran. The thermal stabilities of the obtained complexes were evaluated with the activities determined at different temperatures (25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80°C) applying 60 minutes incubation time for pH 7. The complexes with the molar ratio nD/nHRP: 10 and nD/nGOD: 5 showed the highest thermal stability. Its activity was very high (ca. 1,5-fold higher activity than pure enzyme for HRP-dextran complexes) and almost the same between applying one hour incubation time and without incubation, and could also be measured at high temperatures (70, 80 °C). We finally succeeded in preparing dextran-enzyme complexes which showed higher activity than pure enzyme in aqueos solution at all temperatures for pH 7. In addition, the mentioned complexes at pH 7 had very long storage lifetime compared to purified enzyme at +4 °C; which is considered as a good feature for the usage in practice.
. & Gwadera, M. (2012). On the application of an approximate kinetic equation of heat and mass transfer processes: the effect of body shape, Heat Mass Transfer , 48 (4), 599 -610. DOI: 10.1007/s00231-011-0905-6.
23. Rosner, D.E. (1969). Lifetime of a Highly Soluble Dense Spherical Particle1, The Journal of Physical Chemistry , 73 (2), 382-387. DOI: 10.1021/j100722a019.
24. Rice, R.G. & Do, D.D. (2006). Dissolution of a solid sphere in an unbounded, stagnant liquid, Chem. Eng. Sci ., 61 (2), 775-778. DOI: 10.1016/j.bbr.2011
gyógyítható betegségek. Budapest : Studium Bt., 2008.
MICHAELIDES, E. E. 2016. A New Model for the Lifetime of Fossil Fuel Resources. In Natural Resources Research, 9. August 2016.
NEW Scientist. 2012. Climate harms today’s economy. Retrieved: 2012. september 29. from: https://www.newscientist.com/
PÉK, T. 2013. A Mitől vagy Kitől változó klíma. Szülőföld Könyvkiadó, Szombathely.
PERLMUTTER, D. D. – ROTHSTEIN, R. L. 2011. The Challenge of Climate Change: Which Way Now? Prospects After Copenhagen, ch. 11. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2011, pp. 188
Nowadays, number of customer and environmental requirements are laid to the automotive industry. These are related to safety increase, the weight and emission reduction as well as the life-time improvement. The article presents the way to improve the corrosion resistance of the car-body components when coated steel sheets are used based on Zn-Al-Mg coatings. Thus, the life-time of the car-body is improved. Samples with conventional Zn coating and samples with advanced Zn-Al-Mg coatings were deformed by stretching and 3-point bending to 90° and 180° tests. Consequently, the samples were exposed to salt spray in the corrosion chamber. Time to red corrosion appearance and adequate percentage of corroded surface was evaluated. The results showed the better corrosion protection of Zn-Al-Mg coatings when compared to the conventional Zn coating.
A. Kobzová, D. Kárník, Z. Skoumalová and P. Marcinský
1. Boric Acid Corrosion Evaluation (BACE) program phase L-Task 1 report: Industry experience reference and available test data summary, 1993.
2. Timofeev B.: Assessment of the first generation RPV state after designed lifetime. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping 2004 , 81, 703-712.
3. Jursík F.: Anorganická chemie nekovů. VŠCHT Praha, 2001.
4. Klikorka J., Hájek B., Votinský J.: Obecná a anorganická chemie. SNTL: Praha, 1989.
5. Kocakusak S., Köroglu H.J., Tolun R.: Drying of wet boric acid by
1. Björkbacka, Å., et al., Radiation induced corrosion of copper for spent nuclear fuel storage. Radiation Physics and Chemistry 2013 , 92, 80-86.
2. Björkbacka, Å., et al., Role of the Oxide Layer in Radiation-Induced Corrosion of Copper in Anoxic Water. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2016 , 120 (21), 11450-11455.
3. Bjorkbacka, A., et al., Kinetics and mechanisms of reactions between H 2 O 2 and copper and copper oxides. Dalton Trans 2015 , 44 (36), 16045-51.
4. King, F.; Kolar, M., Lifetime Predictions for
lifetime of supported liquid membrane. J. Memb. Sci., 133, 269–273. DOI: 10.1016/S0376-7388(97)00083-5.
21. Yang, X.J. & Fane, A.G. (1999). Performance and stability of support liquid membrane using LIX 984N for copper transport. J. Memb. Sci. 156, 251–263. DOI: 10.1016/S0376-7388(98)00351-2.
22. Ferriera, F.C., Shejiao, H. & Livingston, G. (2002). Recovery of aniline from aqueous solution using the membrane aromatic recovery system (MARS). Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 41, 2766. DOI: 10.1021/ie010746l.
Monika Wałęsa-Chorab, Adam Gorczyński, Damian Marcinkowski, Zbigniew Hnatejko and Violetta Patroniak
photocatalytic properties of new dinuclear helical complex of silver(I) ions. J. Catal . 291, 1-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcat.2012.03.025.
14. Yam, V.W.W., Chan, Kenneth, H.Y., Wong, Keith, M.C. & Zhu, N. (2005). Luminescent platinum(II) terpyridyl complexes: effect of counter ions on solvent-induced aggregation and color changes. Chem. Eur. J. 11, 4535-4553. DOI: 10.1002/ chem.200500106.
15. Ji, S., Wu, W., Wu, W., Song, P., Han, K., Wang, Z., Liu, S., Guo, H. & Zhao, J. (2010). Tuning the luminescence lifetimes of ruthenium