Trees. - IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 14 , 1968, No 3, 462-467.
5. Csiszár, I. Information - Type Measures of Difference of Probability Distributions and Indirect Observations. - Studia Sci. Math. Hungar., Vol. 2 , 1967, 299-318.
6. Csiszár, I. Information Measures: A Critical Survey. in Trans. - In: Seventh Prague Conf. on Information Theory , Academia, Prague, 1974, 73-86.
7. Gokhale, D. V., S. Kullback. Information in Contingency Tables. New York, Marcel Dekker, 1978.
8. Jones, L., C. Byrne
. Personality Prediction through Offline Handwriting Analysis. 2017, No February.
28. Tett, R. P., C. A. Palmer. The Validity of Handwriting Elements in Relation to Self-Report Personality Trait Measures. – Personality and Individual Differences, Vol. 22 , 1997, No 1, pp. 11-18.
29. Warner, R. M., D. B. Sugarman. Attributions of Personality Based on Physical Appearance, Speech, and Handwriting. Vol. 50 , 1986, No 4, pp. 792-799.
30. Burr, V. Judging Gender from Samples of Adult Handwriting: Accuracy and Use of Cues. – Journal of Social Psychology, Vol
1. Picard, R. W. Affective Computing. MIT Media Laboratory Perceptual Computing Section, Technical Report No 321, 1995. http://affect.media.mit.edu/pdfs/95.picard.pdf
2. Watson, D., L. Clark, A. Tellegen. Development and Validation of Brief Measures of Positive and Negative Affect: The PANAS Scales. - J. of Pers. and Social Psych., Vol. 47, 1988, pp. 1063-1070.
3. Schwartz, M. S. Biofeedback: A Practioner’s Guide. New York, Guilford Press, 1995.
4. Bersak, D., G. Mc Darby, N
On Equilibrium of an Adaptive Single Component Market
A mathematical model of an adaptive Samuel-Marshall type single component market described by quasi-linear functional differential equations with dependent on phase coordinates and frequently switched an ergodic Markov process is presented. The proposed method is based on an averaging procedure with respect to time along the critical solutions of the generative average linear equation and with respect to the invariant measure of the Markov process. It is proved that exponential stability of the resulting deterministic equation is sufficient for exponential p stability of the initial random system for all positive numbers P and for sufficiently fast switching.
Kim C. and Han K. (2009). Estimation of the scale parameter of the Rayleigh distribution under general progressive censoring, Journal of the Korean Statistical Society, 38, 239-246.
Mann, N. R. (1971). Best linear invariant estimator for Weibull parameters under progressive censoring. Technometrics, 13, 521-533.
Pak, A., Parham, G.H. and Saraj, M., (2013). On estimation of Rayleigh scale parameter under doubly Type-II censoring from imprecise data. Journal of Data Science, 11, 303-320.
Pak, A., Parham, G.H. and Saraj, M., (2014
David Gugelmann, Markus Happe, Bernhard Ager and Vincent Lenders
workload characterization: the search for invariants. In Proc. SIGMETRICS ’96 , pages 126–137, 1996.
 P. Barford, A. Bestavros, A. Bradley, and M. Crovella. Changes in web client access patterns: Characteristics and caching implications. World Wide Web , 2(1-2):15–28, 1999.
 L. Bernaille, R. Teixeira, I. Akodkenou, A. Soule, and K. Salamatian. Traffic classification on the fly. SIGCOMM Comput. Commun. Rev. , 36(2):23–26, Apr. 2006.
 C. M. Bishop. Pattern recognition and machine learning . Springer, 2006.
 M. Butkiewicz, H. V