Marius Petrisor, Marius Marusteri, Dan Simpalean, Emilian Carasca and Dana Ghiga
1. Wang TH.Implementation of Web-based dynamic assessment in facilitating junior high school students to learn mathematics.Computers & Education. 2011;56:1062-1071.
2. Wang TH. Web-based dynamic assessment: Taking assessment as teaching and learning strategy for improving students’ e-learning effectiveness. Computers & Education. 2010;54:1157-1166.
3. Wang TH. Web-based quiz-game-like formative assessment: Development and evaluation. Computers & Education. 2008;51:1247-1263.
Brigita Skela-Savič, Rhoda Macrae, Manuel Lillo-Crespo and Kevin D Rooney
Improving healthcare quality has become a priority over the past years ( 1 ). While much of quality improvement work is unscientific ( 2 ), the adoption of a more scientific approach to improvement could enhance the ability of health systems to provide high-quality care and use their resources optimally ( 3 ). Healthcare improvement science (HIS) represents ‘the combined and unceasing efforts of everyone – healthcare professionals, patients and their families, researchers, payers, planners and educators – to make the changes that will lead to
Daria Przybylska, Andrzej Borzęcki, Bartłomiej Drop, Piotr Przybylski and Katarzyna Drop
1. Bzdęga J, Gębska-Kuczerowska A. Epidemiologia w zdrowiu publicz-nym. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Lekarskie PZWL; 2010.
2. Skawińska M. Analiza funkcjonowania systemów opieki zdrowotnej w wybranych krajach Unii Europejskiej (na przykładzie Szwecji, Wielk-iej Brytanii, Polski i Niemiec). Studia ed.. 2009;13:69-77.
3. Książek P, Herda J, Pawka B, et al. Health education as an Essential standard in healthcare prevention for students in education environment in Lublin. Zdr Publ. 2008;118(4):403-5.
4. Buzowska B. “Urynkowiony” system usług
Zahra Marzieh Hassanian, Mohammad Reza Ahanchian and Hossein Karimi-Moonaghi
: 811-32. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1467-6486.00205
47. Schulte P A, Lentz T J, Anderson V P, Lamborg A D. Knowledge Management in Occupational Hygiene: The United States Example. Ann Occup Hyg 2004; 48:583-94. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/annhyg/meh061
48. Walsh P, Ungson G R. Organizational Memory. Acad Manag Rev. 1991; 16:57-91.
49. Karimi moonaghi H, Ahanchian MR, Hassanian ZM. A Qualitative Content Analysis of Knowledge Storage in Nursing EducationSystem, Iran Red Crescent Med J 2014; 16:2-11.
Daria Przybylska, Piotr Przybylski, Bartłomiej Drop, Krzysztof Czarnocki, Wojciech Przybylski, Katarzyna Drop and Magdalena Quinton
Introduction. Family medicine has a growing responsibility for the health of an individual, and therefore of society as a whole. Establishing an efficient primary healthcare system requires devising an appropriate management strategy. Surveying the quality assessment of medical services is an important element that influences the future shape of the development and management strategy in communes due to the dynamically changing demographic and economic trends, which are leaving their mark on the functioning of local communities.
Aim. Evaluation of quality of medical services in primary healthcare centres in communes of Lubelskie Voivodeship.
Material and methods. The anonymous survey was conducted among 60 patients benefitting from the medical services provided in healthcare centres in Niemce (Niemce Commune, Lublin District). An original questionnaire in the form of a poll was used to assess the quality of services provided in primary healthcare centres.
Results. The results of surveys carried out among the patients of medical centres providing services in the field of primary healthcare (PHC) demonstrated the high level of satisfaction with the received services among the respondents. However, the accessibility of primary healthcare services outside the business hours of PHC centres and the functioning of prevention and health-education programmes need improvement.
Conclusions. Based on the survey results we can conclude that the quality assessment of medical services provided by PHC centres, carried out through the ongoing monitoring of patients’ satisfaction, should be the most important indicator of changes in the management of primary healthcare.
Serap Simavli, İkbal Kaygusuz, Selma Çukur and Ferda Aksel
’Connor D, Prey M, Raab S, Sherman M, Wilbur D, Wright T Jr., Young N, Forum Group Members. The 2001 Bethesda System: Terminology for reporting results of cervical cytology. JAMA. 2002;287: 2114-19.
5. Kuo DY, Goldberg GL. Screening of cervical cancer: where do we go from here? Cancer Invest. 2003; 21: 157-61.
6. Sirovich BE, Welch HG. The frequency of Pap smear screening in the United States. J Gen Intern Med. 2004;19:243-50.
7. Byrd TL, Peterson SK, Chavez R, Heckert A. Cervical cancer screening beliefs among young
associated with implementation of preventive care measures in patients with diabetes mellitus. Arch Intern Med 1999; 159: 294-302.
34. Pelletier-Fleury N, Le Vaillant M, Hebbrecht G, Boisnault. Determinants of preventive services in general practice: a multilevel approach in cardiovascular domain and vaccination in France. Health Policy 2007; 81: 218-227.
35. Goodwin MA, Zyzanski SJ, Zronek S, Ruhe M, Weyer SM, Konrad N, et al. A clinical trial of tailored office systems for preventive service delivery: the Study to Enhance Prevention by
Fetter RB, Thompson JD, Mills RE. A system for cost and re-imbursement control in hospitals. Yale J Biol Med 1976; 49(2): 123-36.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid: Acute inpatient PPS. Pridobljeno s spletne strani 30. 4. 2011: http://www.cms.gov/AcuteInpatientPPS/
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid: Hospital Outpatinet PPS. Pridobljeno s spletne strani 30. 4. 2011: http://www.cms.gov/HospitalOutpatientPPS/01_overview.asp
NHS The information
Hossein Ranjbar, Seyed Hossein Khademi and Hossein Namdar Areshtanab
academic achievement. Psicothema. 2011;23:695. http://hdl.handle.net/10400.13/188 http://repository.lib.eduhk.hk/jspui/handle/2260.2/11089
4. Phillipson S. Parental role in relation to students' cognitive ability towards academic achievement in Hong Kong. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher. 2010;19:229-50. https://doi.org/10.3860/taper.v19i2.1594
5. Newcomb MD, Abbott RD, Catalano RF, Hawkins JD, Battin-Pearson S, Hill K. Mediational and deviance theories of late high school failure: Process roles of structural strains, academic competence, and general