Marius Petrisor, Marius Marusteri, Dan Simpalean, Emilian Carasca and Dana Ghiga
1. Wang TH.Implementation of Web-based dynamic assessment in facilitating junior high school students to learn mathematics.Computers & Education. 2011;56:1062-1071.
2. Wang TH. Web-based dynamic assessment: Taking assessment as teaching and learning strategy for improving students’ e-learning effectiveness. Computers & Education. 2010;54:1157-1166.
3. Wang TH. Web-based quiz-game-like formative assessment: Development and evaluation. Computers & Education. 2008;51:1247-1263.
other contemporary theorists have considered establishing equal opportunity as a crucial factor for a just system and to require compensation for the disadvantages hindering individuals from having this equal opportunity. However, the discussion regarding the extent of this compensation has not reached an end [ 12 ]. It is plausible to say that there is unanimity regarding the elimination of legal barriers to provide equal opportunity for people with similar talents or qualifications, and that there is a high degree of consensus about avoiding informal barriers such
E Suliga, D Kozieł, E Cieśla, D Rębak, M Wawszczak, W Adamus-Białek, E Naszydłowska, A Piechowska and S Głuszek
Faculty of Health Sciences, Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, Poland (data analysis) (decision number: 45/2016).
Genotyping . Determination of the vaspin rs2236242 polymorphism was conducted by the tetra-primer amplification-refractory mutation system polymerase chain reaction (T-ARMS PCR) method, according to the protocol described by Hashemi et al . [ 7 ]. The external primers VasFO (5'-GGA GGC AGA CCA GGC ACT AGA AA-3') and VasRO (5'-ACC ATC TCT CTG GCT TCA GGC TTC-3') were applied for the amplification of 378 bp DNA of vaspin gene fragment. Inter primers were
Brigita Skela-Savič, Rhoda Macrae, Manuel Lillo-Crespo and Kevin D Rooney
Improving healthcare quality has become a priority over the past years ( 1 ). While much of quality improvement work is unscientific ( 2 ), the adoption of a more scientific approach to improvement could enhance the ability of health systems to provide high-quality care and use their resources optimally ( 3 ). Healthcare improvement science (HIS) represents ‘the combined and unceasing efforts of everyone – healthcare professionals, patients and their families, researchers, payers, planners and educators – to make the changes that will lead to
Danuta Zarzycka, Barbara Ślusarska, Beata Dobrowolska, Alina Deluga, Alina Trojanowska and Elżbieta Bartoń
: Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 1992; 24(4): 273-280.
5. Neumann M, Bensingb J, Mercerc S, Ernstmann N, Ommen O, Pfaff H. Analyzing the “nature” and “specific effectiveness” of clinical empathy: A theoretical overview and contribution towards a theory-based research agenda. Patient Education and Counseling. 2009; 74 (3): 339-346. doi: 10.1016/j.pec.2008.11.013.
6. Zahavi D. Empathy and Other-Directed Intentionality. Topoi. 2014; 33(1): 129-142. doi: 10.1007/s11245-013-9197-4.
7. Friedlmeier W. Entwicklung von Empathie
, and the use of high-fidelity patient simulators will be the most effective form of simulation in the near future. 9 As a new teaching mode, the HFS has been explored extensively by the nursing educators abroad.
2.1.1 HFS teaching method for undergraduate nurses
The explorations of HFS in higher education abroad provide insights for the curriculum construction in nursing education.
Burns et al 10 tested 114 first-year nursing students to see the efficacy of using HFS to facilitate the understanding of problem-solving skills among them. Pre- and posttests were
steps, namely, preparing dishes, ordering, sending food, and tasting, as well as assessment of the condition of the object of study, the model aims to manage, evaluate, and improve the health educationsystem; finally, a standardized voluntary service system is formed. 8 , 9 This study, carried out from September 2016 to February 2017, assessed the effects of the implementation of a voluntary health educationsystem in community elderly diabetes patients with fracture and provides an ethical review.
Materials and methods
This study used