Katarzyna Gorazda, Zygmunt Kowalski and Zbigniew Wzorek
1. Morse, G.K., Lester, J.N. & Perry, R. (1993). The economic and environmental impact of phosphorus removal from wastewater in the European Community . Selpher Publications, London.
2. Jasinski, S.M. (2010). U.S. Geological Survey, Mineral Commodity Summaries, chapter Phosphate Rock . United States Government Printing Offi ce, Washington.
3. Schröder, J.J., Cordell, D., Smit, A.L. & Rosemarin, A. (2009). Sustainable use of phosphorus, European Union tender project ENV.B.1/ETU/2009
sewage sludge composts and potato pulp on uptaking of macroelements by the grain and straw of the spring triticale. Pol. J. Chem. Tech., 9(4), 14-17. DOI: 10.2478/v/10026-007-0081-0.
5. Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of 2008. Offi cial Journal of Laws No. 119, item 765 of 2008 [in Polish].
6. Krzywy, E., Możdżer, E. & Iżewska, A. (2012). Research on the use of industrial wastes for the production of organic and mineral fertilizers and their impact on soil fertility. Sprawozdanie końcowe z badań
Józefa Krzywy, Edward Krzywy, Ewa Krzywy-Gawrońska and Monika Rozmarynowska
The effect of sewage sludge composts and potato pulp on uptaking of macroelements by the grain and straw of the spring triticale
Taking into consideration the acid pH soil, high content of potassium in relation to nitrogen and phosphorus and the insignificant quantity of heavy metals in the potato pulp and the slight alkaline pH soil as well, high amount of nitrogen and phosphorus in relation to potassium in the municipal sewage sludge, the experiment was carried out in order to define the effect of composts from these waste on uptaking macroelements by the grain and the straw of the Wanad variety spring triticale.
The vegetative - pot experiment was carried out on the brown incomplete soil of the slight acid pH (pHKCl 6,1), of the granulometric composition of slight loam (V complex), an average content of available forms of phosphorus and potassium and a high content of magnesium.
The obtained results show that the grain and the straw of spring trticale took distinctly more macroelements under the influence the fertilization of the composts with the municipal sewage sludge (30%) and the potato pulp (30%) in comparison with the composts with the 60% participation of the potato pulp. The supplementary mineral fertilization which was used against in comparison to composts, increased uptaking the macroelements by the tested plant. The double dose of composts and mineral fertilizers visibly increased nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, cooper, magnesium and sulphur absorbance by the grain and the straw of spring trticale in comparison with the series with a single dose of composts and a supplementary mineral fertilization.
Maria Kušnierová, Vladimír Šepelák and Ol'ga Šestinová
Varheghyi, Gy. et al. "Removving of the heavy metals by bacteria" Bányaszati és koházatin lapok/Mining and Metallurgical letters 1973, pp. 9, 415 - 419.
Kuhnhalmi, G. "Red sludge from production of the Al 2 O 3 - Ecological problem", Acta Metallurgica , 4, special Issue, 1/1998, pp. 145 - 149.
Kafka, R. "Environmental strategy of ZSNP group". In: Proceeding VIII. Al symposium, Donovaly 1997.
Kušnierová, M. & Štyriaková, I. "Influence of the
of various forms of heavy metals in sewage sludge and composts. Acta Agrophys. 8 (4): 825-838 [in Polish].
30. Czekała, J. (2004). Influence of sewage sludge on selected soil chemical properties. Zesz. Probl. Post. Nauk Rol. 499: 39-46 [in Polish].
31. Czekała, J. (2006). Copper and manganese chemical bonds in a sewage sludge composted with straw in a bioreactor under conditions of differentiated air supply. Polish J. Environ. Stud. 15, 2a: 30-35.
32. Grzywnowicz, I. (2007). Dynamic of mineral nitrogen form content In
Mohammad Karimi, Forouzan Aboufazeli, Hamid Reza Lotfi Zadeh Zhad, Omid Sadeghi and Ezzatollah Najafi
3. Satarug, S. & Moore, M.R. (2004). Adverse health effects of chronic exposure to low-level cadmium in foodstuffs and cigarette smoke. Environ. Health Perspect. , 112, 1099-1103. DOI: 10.1289/ehp.6751.
4. Díaz, S., Martín-González, A. & Carlos Gutiérrez, J. (2006). Evaluation of heavy metal acute toxicity and bioaccumulation in soil ciliated protozoa. Environ. Int. , 32, 711-717. DOI: 10.1016/j.envint.2006.03.004.
5. Vesterberg, O. & Wrangskogh, K. (1978). Determination of cadmium in urine by graphite furnace atomic absorption
Naveed Ramzan, Muhammad Athar, Sharmina Begum, Syed Waqas Ahmad and Shahid Naveed
Bioenerg. 32(12), 1245-1254. DOI: 10.1016/j. biombioe.2008.02.020.
10. Yan, H. & Zhang, D. (1999). Modeling of a low temperature pyrolysis process using ASPEN PLUS. Dev. Chem. Eng. Mineral Process. 7(5-6), 577-591. DOI: 10.1002/apj.5500070511.
11. Lee, J.M., Kim, Y.J., Lee, W.J. & Kim, S.D. (1998). Coal-gasification kinetics derived from pyrolysis in a fluidized- bed reactor. Energy 23(6), 475-488. DOI: 10.1016/S0360-5442(98)00011-5.
12. Duan, F., Jin, B., Huang, Y., Li, B., Wu, Y. & Zhang, M. (2010). Results of bituminous
Małgorzata Śliwka, Alicja Uliasz-Bocheńczyk and Małgorzata Pawul
1. Energy Market Agency. (2013). Emitor. Emission of envirmnental pollution from heating plants and power plants. Warsaw (in Polish).
2. Galos, K., Gawlicki, M., Hycnar, E., Lewicka, E., Nieć, M., Ratajczak, T. & Szlugaj, J., Wyszomirski P. (2009). Raw materials from mineral waste. Ed. IGSMIE PAN, Krakow (in Polish).
3. Regulation of the Minister of Environmental of 9 December 2014 on Catalog of Wastes (2014). (Journal of Laws 2014, pos. 1923 (in Polish).
4. Energy Market Agency. (2014). Emitor. Emission of envirmnental