Adriana Monea, Lia Yero Eremie, Csilla Bukhari, Gabriela Beresescu and Carmen Biris
individuals: a cross-sectional study,”Journal of Periodontal Research, 2009; 44(3): 411–417.
10. Ramseier CA, Kinney JS, Herr AE et al. “Identification of pathogen and host-response markers correlated with periodontal disease,” Journal of Periodontology, 2009; 80(3): 436–446.
11. Aurer A, Jorgić-Srdjak K, Plančak D, Stavljenić-Rukavina A, and Aurer-Koželj J. “Proinflammatory factors in saliva as possiblemarkers for periodontal disease,” Collegium Antropologicum, 2005: 29(2): 435–439.
12. Frodge BD, Ebersole JL, Kryscio RJ, Thomas MV, and Miller CS. “Bone
procedure for hospital textiles against various indicator bacteria and fungi using different substrates for simulating human excrements. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2007; 57: 251-7.
25. Fijan S, Šostar-Turk S. Antimicrobial activity of selected disinfectants used in a low temperature laundering procedure for textiles. Fibres Textiles East Eur 2010; 18: 89-92.
26. Altenbaher B, Šostar-Turk S, Fijan S. Ecological parameters and disinfection effect of low-temperature laundering in hospitals in Slovenia. J Clean Prod 2011; 19: 253
have been reported.
An investigation of whether AM can attenuate renal fibrosis and aid in processes of protection against and reversal of tissue damage, and the mechanisms of AM action in any such attenuation is warranted. To determine whether AM can disrupt progression of renal fibrosis in a rat model of the disease, histopathology using Sirius Red collagen fiber staining, which allows us to determine the relative amount of collagen fibers in renal tissue, and proteomic analysis of protein marker expression was used to understand better potential mechanisms of AM
RT, Bailar JC, Tamblyn R, Ernst P, Flegel K. et al. Identification of persons with cardiorespiratory conditions who are at risk of dying from the acute effects of ambient air particles. Environ Health Perspect 2001; 109: 487-94.
Samoli E, Peng R, Ramsay T, Pipikou M, Touloumi G, Dominici F. et al. Acute effects of ambient particulate matter on mortality in Europe and North America: results from the APHENA study. Environ Health Perspect 2008; 116: 1480-1486.
Zanobetti A, Schwartz J, Gold D. Are there sensitive
. (1998). Prenylation of proteins by the intact lens. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 39 : 1276-1280.
Cerami A and Crabbe J. (1986). Recent advances in ocular cataract research. TIPS Reviews 7 : 271-274.
Chandra D, Ramana KV, Wang L, Christensen BN, Bhatnagar A and Srivastava SK. (2002). Inhibition of fiber cell globulization and hyperglycemia-induced lens opacification by aminopeptidase inhibitor bestatin. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 43 : 2285-2292.
Chandrasekher G and Cenedella RJ. (1993
stable genetic characteristics. For example, the flora structure colonized in the intestinal canal changes with the human diet, and this change manifests in the offspring and becomes difficult to reverse. Sonnenburg et al . [ 8 ] used a mouse model and found that a high-fiber diet available to microorganisms can affect the intestinal flora of several generations of mice during which the intestinal flora diversity in mice with a low-fiber diet is reduced, and the decrease in the diversity of pseudo-bacteria is the most obvious. This change in the intestinal flora
artery; RCA, right coronary artery
( A ) One site of the myocardial bridge on the AIA. ( B ) Two sites on the AIA. AIA, anterior interventricular artery
Identification of the dominant pattern of coronary arteries has clinical importance particularly from the functional impact of myocardial ischemia [ 3 ]. The prevalence of right dominance had been reported to be 40%–80% [ 3 , 6 , 7 , 8 ], left dominance 6.8%–18.57% [ 7 , 9 , 10 ], and codominance 10%–42.5% [ 8 , 11 , 12 ]. In the present study, the prevalence of right
, Erlander MG. Cloning and Functional Expression of the Human Histamine H3 Receptor Mol Pharmacol 1999; 55: 1101-1107.
40. Bongers G, Bakker RA, Leurs R. Molecular aspects of the histamine H3 receptor. Biochem Pharmacol 2007; 73: 1195-1204.
41. Drutel G, Peitsaro N, Karlstedt K, Wieland K, Smit MJ, Timmerman H, Panula P, Leurs R. Identification of rat H3 receptor isoforms with different brain expression and signaling properties. Mol Pharmacol 2001; 59: 1-8.
42. Tardivel-Lacombe J, Rouleau A, Héron A, Morisset S, Pillot C
Mohamad Shah Nurul Syazana, Wan Azman Wan Sulaiman, Ahmad Sukari Halim and Sulong Sarina
/mammal/epithelial.htm. Accessed July 25, 2013.
24. Brown IA. Scanning electron microscopy of human dermal fibrous tissue. J Anat. 1972: 113(2): 159-68.
25. Sawhney RK, Howard J. Slow local movements of collagen fibers by fibroblasts drive the rapid global self-organization of collagen gels. J Cell Biol. 2002: 157(6): 1083-92.
26. Ericsson C, Nistér M. Protein extraction from solid tissue.Methods Mol Biol. 2011: 675: 307-12.
27. Mutter GL, Zahrieh D, Liu C, et al. Comparison of frozen and RNALater solid