Sebastián Paez Lama, Diego Grilli, Vanina Egea, María Cerón Cucchi, Mercedes Fucili, Liliana Allegretti and Juan Carlos Guevara
de los rumiantes. Buenos Aires, Argentina: EDULP ed, 2002, 4-72.
5. Grilli DJ: Selection of fibrolytic strictly anaerobic rumen bacteria in Criollo goats and identification of genes encoding for glycosyl hydrolases. PhD Thesis, Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina. 2013, 156 p.
6. Rotger CA: Fermentación ruminal, degradación proteica y sincronización energía proteína en terneras en cebo intenso. Ph D Thesis, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, España. 2005, 196 p.
7. Suárez BJ, Van Reenen CG
Anna Zacharko-Siembida, Małgorzata Matysek, Radosław Szalak and Marcin B. Arciszewski
)-, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide (VIP)- and neuropeptide Y (NPY)-containing nerve fibers in the pineal gland of gerbils. Neurosci Lett 1986, 70:187-192.
4. Cuthbertson S, LeDoux MS, Jones S, Jones J, Zhou Q, Gong S, Ryan P, Reiner A: Localization of preganglionic neurons that innervate choroidal neurons of pterygopalatine ganglion. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2003, 44:3713-3724.
5. Beckers HJ, Klooster J, Vrensen GF, Lamers WP: Facial parasympathetic innervation of the rat choroid, lacrimal glands and ciliary ganglion. An ultrastructural
Meng Yue, Zhan-Ying Ma, Meng-Jie Lei, Chu-Yun Cui and Yi Jin
identification of included studies.
3.1 Study selection
In this systematic review, the search in all databases yielded 655 potentially relevant articles. Of those, seven registered clinical trials have been completed, but there were no study results posted. After screening the titles and/or abstract, 30 full-text articles were selected ( Figure 1 ). Twenty-two studies failed to meet the inclusion criteria, and thus, eight studies (seven RCTs and one CCT) were included in the qualitative synthesis 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25 , 26 , 27 and five 20
ZT Popovski, B Tanaskovska, E Miskoska-Milevska, S Andonov and S Domazetovska
-producing biochemical pathways [ 3 ]. In individuals susceptible to stress, it is generally accepted that increased level of either sarcoplasmic or myofibrillar-free calcium is the biochemical cause of the syndrome [ 11 ]. Thus, the main biochemical expression of PSS is intracellular deficit of Ca 2+ that is mainly stored in terminal cisternae of sarcoplasmic reticulum where it is bound to the calcium-binding protein calsequestrin [ 12 ].
Total plasma calcium concentrations increase during a PSS crisis. Sarcoplasmic proteins also leak from muscle fibers during an acute episode
Adriana Monea, Lia Yero Eremie, Csilla Bukhari, Gabriela Beresescu and Carmen Biris
individuals: a cross-sectional study,”Journal of Periodontal Research, 2009; 44(3): 411–417.
10. Ramseier CA, Kinney JS, Herr AE et al. “Identification of pathogen and host-response markers correlated with periodontal disease,” Journal of Periodontology, 2009; 80(3): 436–446.
11. Aurer A, Jorgić-Srdjak K, Plančak D, Stavljenić-Rukavina A, and Aurer-Koželj J. “Proinflammatory factors in saliva as possiblemarkers for periodontal disease,” Collegium Antropologicum, 2005: 29(2): 435–439.
12. Frodge BD, Ebersole JL, Kryscio RJ, Thomas MV, and Miller CS. “Bone
Carla Viegas, Ana Monteiro, Edna Ribeiro, Liliana Aranha Caetano, Elisabete Carolino, Ricardo Assunção and Susana Viegas
19. Brown J, Gordon T, Price O, Asgharian B. Thoracic and respirable particle definitions for human health risk assessment. Part Fibre Toxicol 2013;10:12. doi: 10.1186/1743-8977-10-12
20. Reponen T. Sampling for microbial determinations. In: Viegas C, Viegas S, Quintal Gomes A, Taubel M, Sabino R, editors. Exposure to microbiological agents in indoor and occupational environments. Cham: Springer International Publishing AG; 2017. p. 85-96.
21. Duquenne P. On the identification of culturable microorganisms
procedure for hospital textiles against various indicator bacteria and fungi using different substrates for simulating human excrements. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2007; 57: 251-7.
25. Fijan S, Šostar-Turk S. Antimicrobial activity of selected disinfectants used in a low temperature laundering procedure for textiles. Fibres Textiles East Eur 2010; 18: 89-92.
26. Altenbaher B, Šostar-Turk S, Fijan S. Ecological parameters and disinfection effect of low-temperature laundering in hospitals in Slovenia. J Clean Prod 2011; 19: 253
Woese CR, Magrun LJ, Gupta R, Siegel RB, Stahl DA, Kop J, Crawford J, Brosius J, Gutell R, Hogan JJ, Noller HF. Secondary structure model for bacterial 16S ribosomal RNA: phylogenetic, enzymatic and chemical evidence. Nucleic Acids Res 1980;8:2275-93.
Vučemilović A, Petranović M, Popović Hadžija M, Korolija M, Zahradka K, Hadžija M. Application of 16S ribosomal RNA sequence in the identification of laboratory strains of Bacillus species in the warfare polymer fibre. U: 4 th Croatian Congress of Microbiology with International Participation