Lütfiye Tutkun, Servet Birgin İritaş, Serdar Deniz, Özgür Öztan, Sedat Abuşoğlu, Ali Ünlü, Vugar Ali Türksoy and Sultan Pınar Çetintepe
The acute and chronic effects of industrial solvent exposure on the burden of occupational and environmental lung diseases are remarkable ( 1 , 2 ). The harmful effects of these agents have been demonstrated in many diseases including cancer, chronic renal failure, peripheral or central neurotoxicity and developmental anomalies ( 3 , 4 ).
Dimethylacetamide (DMAc) is an industrial solvent that is widely used in various applications in agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals, production of human-made fibres, industrial coatings and films ( 5 ). As it
associated with increased insulin receptor biosynthesis and messenger RNA levels. J Clin Invest 1989; 83: 192-198.
 BRUNETTI A, GOLDFINE ID. Differential effects of fibroblast growth factor on insulin receptor and muscle specific protein gene expression in BC3H-1 myocytes. Mol Endocrinol 1990; 4: 880-885.
  BRUNETTI A, FOTI D, GOLDFINE ID. Identification of unique nuclear regulatory proteins for the insulin receptor gene which appear during myocyte and adipocyte differentiation. J Clin Invest 1993; 92: 1288
Ivana Đuričić, Jelena Kotur-Stevuljević, Milica Miljković, Mirko Kerkez, Vladimir Đorđević, Ljubomir Đurašić and Slađana Šobajić
. Dietary reference intakes for energy, carbohydrate, fiber, fat, fatty acids, cholesterol, protein and amino acids. J Am Diet Assoc 2002; 102(11): 1621-30.
21. Beckermann B, Beneke M, Seitz I. Comparative bioavailability of eicosapentaenoic acid and docasahexaenoic acid from triglycerides, free fatty acids and ethyl esters in volunteers. Arzneimittel-Forschung 1990; 40(6): 700-4.
22. Hansen JB, Olsen JO, Wilsgard L, Lyngmo V, Svensson B. Comparative effects of prolonged intake of highly purified fish oils as ethyl ester or triglyceride on
Milan B. Lakočević, Mirjana M. Platiša, Zorica R. Šumarac, Nada D. Suvajdžić, Lana Đ. Mačukanović and Milan S. Petakov
of Belgrade (decision number 29/III-12 from 27.03. 2015.).
Data aquisition methods
The algorithm for setting the GD diagnosis included clinical findings, assessment of biomarker activity followed by determination of specific enzyme activity and was confirmed by identification of GBA1 gene mutations.
The activity of the biomarker chitotriosidase in serum was measured spectrofluorometrically using the fluorogenic substrate 4-methyl-umbelliferyl-β-D-N-N’-N”-triacetylchitotrioside (Sigma Chemical Co, USA) on an SPF-500™C spectrofluorometer
RA, Presky DH. Identification and characterization of a novel cytokine-inducible nuclear protein from human endothelial cells. J Biol Chem 1995; 270: 10236-45.
Zou Y, Evans S, Chen J, Kuo H, Harvey RP, Chien KR. CARP, a cardiac ankyrin repeat protein, is downstream in the Nkx2-5 homeobox gene pathway. Development 1997;124: 793-804.
Jeyasseelan R, Poizat C, Baker RK, Abdishoo S, Isterabadi LB, Lyons GE, et al. A novel cardiac-restricted target for doxorubicin. CARP, a nuclear modulator of gene expression in cardiac
Iwona Matraszek-Żuchowska, Barbara Woźniak, Katarzyna Sielska and Andrzej Posyniak
water and dried for 12 h at ambient temperature. Subsequently, the hair fibres were cut into smaller pieces of about 0.5 cm with scissors and ground in a mortar in liquid nitrogen to obtain a powder. The hair samples were stored in a frozen state until laboratory analysis, directly before which they were brought to room temperature. The sample preparation process before instrumental analysis was carried out according to the protocol described below.
A total of 200 mg (± 2 mg) of shredded hair was weighed and placed in a 10 mL glass centrifuge tube. Internal
1. Augsburger, H. R., 1997: Elastic fibres system of the female canine urethra. Histochemical identification of elastic, elaunin and oxytalan fibres. Anat. Histol. Embryol. , 26, 297—302.
2. Dass, N., McMurray, G., Brading, A. F., 1999: Elastic fibres in the vesicourethral junction and urethra of the guinea pig. J. Anat. , 195, 447—453.
3. Delella, F. K., Felisbino, S. L., 2010: Doxazosin treatment alters stromal cell behaviour and increases elastic system fibres deposition in rat prostate. Micr. Res. Tech. , 73, 1036
-histochemical studies on the epididymal duct in the donkey ( Equus asinus ). J. Vet. Anat. , 2, 1—23.
4. Alkafafy, M., Attia, H., Rashed, R., Kandiel, M., 2010: Some comparative immunohistochemical studies on the ductus deferens in the Donkey ( Equus asinus ) and Water Buffalo Bull ( Bubalus bubalis ). J. Vet. Anat. , 3, 55—69.
5. Augsburger, H. R, 1997: Elastic fibres system of the female canine urethra. Histochemical identification of elastic, elaunin and oxytalan fibres. Anat. Histol. Embryol. , 26, 297—302.
6. Flickinger, C. J., 1975: Fine structure of
Kaixuan Zhang, Dan Wang, Chuanping Yang, Guanjun Liu, Guifeng Liu, Hanguo Zhang, Lian Lian and Zhigang Wei
fingerprinting. Nucleic Acids Res. 23: 4407-4414.
WANG, Y., Z. WEI and C. YANG (2008): Data Mining for SSRs in ESTs and EST2SSR Marker Development in Betula platyphylla. Scientia Silvae Sinicae 44: 78-84.
WEI, Z., C. YANG and H. PAN (2006): Identification of Molecular Markers Associated with Birch Fiber Length Trait by Multiple Regression Analysis. Molecular Plant Breeding 4: 835-840.
WU, R., Y. HAN, J. HU, J. FANG, L. LI, M. LI and Z. ZENG (2000): An integrated genetic map of Populus deltoides based on amplified fragment length