92, 20–30. DOI: 10.1016/j.electacta.2013.01.020.
17. Jin, P., Chang, R., Liu, D., Zhao, K., Zhang, L. & Ouyang, Y. (2014). Phenol degradation in an electrochemical system with TiO 2 /activated carbon fiber as electrode. J. Environ. Chem. Eng . 2, 1040–1047. DOI: 10.1016/j.jece.2014.03.023.
18. Duan, F., Li, Y., Cao H., Wang, Y., Crittenden, J.C. & Zhang, Y. (2015). Activated carbon electrodes: Electrochemical oxidation coupled with desalination for wastewater treatment. Chemosphere 125, 205–211. DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2014.12.065.
Gabriel Wróbel, Maciej Rojek and Małgorzata Szymiczek
The purpose of the present work was the elaboration of research methodology of the exhaustion degree of performance properties of pipes based on unsaturated polyester and glass fibers, which were manufactured by the cross winding method on a poly(vinyl chloride) core. Within the frame of the work we conducted fatigue-ageing tests being the simulation tool of the degradation process of polyester-glass pipes. Diagnosis of the composite material condition was conducted with the use of nondestructive ultrasonic testing with the application of the echo method, in which the transition time of ultrasonic wave was determined as the identifying parameter. The registered transition time of ultrasonic wave allowed the identification of the material condition during the course of pipes exploitation.
6. Shen, H. & Nutt, S. (2003). Mechanical characterization of short fiber reinforced phenolic foam. Composites Part A: Applied science and manufacturing. 34(9), 899–906. DOI:10.1016/S1359-835X(03)00136-2.
7. Bledzki, A. & Gassan, J. (1999). Composites reinforced with cellulose based fibres. Prog. Polym. Sci. 24(2), 221–274. DOI: 10.1016/S0079-6700(98)00018-5.
8. Canche-E scamilla, G., Cauich-Cupul, J., Mendizabal, E., Puig, J., Vazquez-Torres, H. & Herrera-Franco, P. (1999). Mechanical properties of acrylate-grafted henequen cellulose
S. Basak, Kartick. K. Samanta, S. Saxena, S.K. Chattopadhyay, R. Narkar, R. Mahangade and G.B. Hadge
challanges for textiles and fibres. Polym. Degrad. Stabil., 96 (3), 377-392. DOI: 10.1016/j.polymdegradstab.2010.03.036.
4. Kei, S.C.H. (2010). The effect of atmospheric pressure plasma on flame retardant property of cotton. Institute of Textile and Clothing, Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Technology thesis, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
5. Katovic, D., Grgae, S.F., Vukusic, S.B. & Katovic, A. (2012). Formaldehyde free binding systems for flame retardant finishing of cotton fabrics. Fibres Text. East. Eur. 1(90), 94-98.
Agnieszka Pilarska, Dominik Paukszta, Filip Ciesielczyk and Teofil Jesionowski
Wu, H., Shao, M., Gu, J. & Wei, X. (2004). Microwaveassisted synthesis of fibre-like Mg(OH) 2 nanoparticles in aqueous solution at room temperature, Mater. Lett. 58, 2166-2169. DOI: 10.1016/j.matlet.2004.01.010.
Polshettiwar, V., Baruwati, B. & Varma, R. S. (2009). Self-assembly of metal oxides into three-dimensional nanostructures: Synthesis and application in catalysis, ACS NANO 3, 728-736. DOI: 10.1021/nn800903p.
Marciniak, H. & Diduszko, R. (2004). X-Rayan — software for structure analysis and
. (2006). Transesterification of neat and used frying oil: optimization for biodiesel production. Fuel Process. Technol. 87, 883-890. DOI: 10.1016/j.fuproc.2006.06.003.
14. Tariq, M., Ali, S., Ahmad, F., Ahmad, M., Zafar, M., Khalid, N. & Khan, M.A. (2011). Identification, FT-IR, NMR (1H and 13C) and GC/MS studies of fatty acid methyl esters in biodiesel from rocket seed oil. Fuel Process.Technol . 91, 336-341. DOI: 10.1016/j.fuproc.2010.09.025.
15. Sales, A. (2011). Production of biodiesel from sunflower oil and ethanol by base
Alicja Szymańska, Amelia Skoczek and Jacek Przepiórski
selected classical equations in different relative pressures. J. Math. Chem. 42, 815–835. DOI: 10.1007/s10910-006-9143-4.
67. Kwiatkowski, M. (2007). Comparison of the evaluation reliability of microporous structure parameters by employing single and double adsorption isotherms. Colloids Surf., A. 294, 92–101. DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2006.07.050.
68. Kwiatkowski, M. (2009). Computer analysis of the microporous structure of activated carbon fibres using the fast multivariant identification procedure of adsorption system parameters. Colloids Surf., A. 330