Andreia Ş. Mocan, Silvia Ş. Iancu and Adriana S. Băban
Development. The development of emotion regulation: behavioral and biological consideration. 1994; 59 (2/3):25-52.
11. KOBER, H., & OCHSNER, KN. Regulation of emotion in major depressive disorder. Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70 (10):910-911.
12. BEAUREGARD M, PAQUETTE V, LEVESQUE J. Dysfunction in neural circuitry of emotional self-regulation in major depressive disorder. Neuroreport. 2006; 17 : 843-846.
13. GARNEFSKI N, KRAAIJ V, BENOIST Z, KARELS E, SMIT A. Effect of cognitive-behavioral self-help intervention on depression, anxiety and coping self
: prevalence, symptomatology, and association with emotional stress. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr, 2011, 53:659-665.
3. ZHOU H, YAO M, CHENG G-Y, CHEN Y-P, LI D-G. Prevalence and associated factors of functional gastrointestinal disorders and bowel habits in Chinese adolescents: a school-based study. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr2011, 53:168-173.
4. 4. RUTTEN JM,VLIEGER AM,FRANKENHUIS C,GEORGE EK,GROENEWEG M,NORBRUIS OF,TJON A TEN W,VAN WERING H,DIJKGRAAF MG,MERKUS MP,BENNINGA MA. Gut-directed hypnotherapy in children with irritable bowel
10.6% prevalence of current major depressive disorder and 15.6% prevalence of anxiety disorder in axial SpA, based on the Chinesebilingual version of the Structure Clinical Interview for the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition (Axis I) (CB-SCID-I/P) [ 15 ]. These rates were remarkably comparable to the earliest UK data using HADS. The current prevalence of depression in axial SpA was higher than the 12-month prevalence of major depressive disorder of 8.4% in a community sample in Hong Kong [ 16 ].
Impact of depression and anxiety