Journal of North African Studies , 14:1, pp. 57–73.
Bruszt L., Greskovits B., 2009. Transnationalization, Social Integration, and Capitalist Diversity in the East and the South. Studies in Comparative International Development , vol. 44, pp. 411–434.
Bruszt, L., McDermott, A., 2011. Integrating Rule Takers: Transnational Integration Regimes Shaping Institutional Change in Emerging Market Democracies. Review of International Political Economy, Vol. 19 – Issue 5, pp. 742–778.
Bruszt, L., McDermott, A., 2014. Assembling Level Playing Field
: Cambridge, 2009.
62. Hamilton, W. D. The Genetical Theory of Social Behavior, Parts I and II. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 12(1), 1964, pp. 12-45.
63. Hammer, M. F. et al. Sex-Biased Evolutionary Forces Shape Genomic Patterns of Human Diversity. PLOS Genetics, Sept. 36, 2008, doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1000202.
64. Hardy, A. The Biology of God: A Scientist’s Study of Man the Religious Animal. New York: Taplinger Publishing Company, 1975.
65. Harris, L. T., Fiske, S. T. Dehumanizing the Lowest of the Low
, M. I., Skinner, M. K. Epigenetic transgenerational inheritance of altered stress responses. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 109, 2012, pp. 9143-9148.
30. Curley, J. P., Champagne, F.A. Influence of maternal care on the developing brain: Mechanisms, temporal dynamics and sensitive periods. Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology 40, 2016, pp. 52-66.
31. Dawson, M. A., Kouzarides, T. Cancer epigenetics: from mechanism to therapy. Cell 150(1), 2012, pp. 12-27.
32. Daxinger, L
overview of recent literature and research on NPM and alternative paths. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 26(1), pp.4-16.
Drechsler, W. and Randma-Liiv, T., 2014. The New Public Management Then and Now: Lessons from the Transition in Central and Eastern Europe. Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics, 57, pp.1-26.
ECORYS, 2011. Assessment of administrative and institutional capacity building interventions and future needs in the context of European Social Fund, Final Report, 21 March, Rotterdam