Alter, K. (2001). Establishing the Supremacy of European Law: The Making of an International Rule of Law in Europe. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Andrassy, G. (2001). European Integration and European Languages: Will the Diversity Be Maintained? Studia Iuridica Auctoritate Universitatis Pecs , 127, 11-22.
Arnull, A. (2006). The European Union and its Court of Justice (2nd ed.). Oxford EC Law Library.
Baaij, C. J. (2012). The EU Policy on Institutional Multilingualism
: Cambridge, 2009.
62. Hamilton, W. D. The Genetical Theory of Social Behavior, Parts I and II. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 12(1), 1964, pp. 12-45.
63. Hammer, M. F. et al. Sex-Biased Evolutionary Forces Shape Genomic Patterns of Human Diversity. PLOS Genetics, Sept. 36, 2008, doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1000202.
64. Hardy, A. The Biology of God: A Scientist’s Study of Man the Religious Animal. New York: Taplinger Publishing Company, 1975.
65. Harris, L. T., Fiske, S. T. Dehumanizing the Lowest of the Low
, M. I., Skinner, M. K. Epigenetic transgenerational inheritance of altered stress responses. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 109, 2012, pp. 9143-9148.
30. Curley, J. P., Champagne, F.A. Influence of maternal care on the developing brain: Mechanisms, temporal dynamics and sensitive periods. Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology 40, 2016, pp. 52-66.
31. Dawson, M. A., Kouzarides, T. Cancer epigenetics: from mechanism to therapy. Cell 150(1), 2012, pp. 12-27.
32. Daxinger, L