Mara Georgescu, Ștefania Mariana Raita and Dana Tăpăloagă
1. Georgescu M, Dobrea M, Georgescu D. Microbial Population Dynamics in Presence of Lactococcal Bacteriophage During Ripening of Traditional Raw Milk Romanian, Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, ELSEVIER, Volume 6, Pages 324-331, 2015.
2. Georgescu M, Savu C, Neagu I, Georgescu D. Coliform bacteria contamination profiling of raw milk cheeses using statistical assessment of type-linked correlations. AgroLife Scientific Journal - Volume 3, Number 2, 2014. Pag. 39-44, ISSN 2285-5718.
3. Nicolaescu M, Savu C. Assessment of
Orsolya Borsai, Mohamad Al Hassan, Monica Boscaiu, Radu E. Sestras and Oscar Vicente
37. Ren S, Weeda S, Akande O, Guo Y, Rutto L, Mebrahtu T. Drought tolerance and AFLP-based genetic diversity in purslane ( Portulaca oleracea L.). J Biotech Res 2011; 3: 51-61.
38. Liu L, Howe P, Zhou YF, Hocart C, Zhang R. Fatty acid profiles of leaves of nine edible wild plants: an Australian study. J Food Lipids 2002; 9: 65-71.
39. Zheng ZH, Dong ZH, Yu J. Modern study of traditional Chinese medicine, Xue Yuan Press, Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing, 1997.
40. Simpoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease
, presumably due to an outward flux of cross-linking ions into the surrounding medium [ 101 ], at large strains the degradation of the cross-links in the alginate is being accelerated and that the calcium ions released are affecting the cell behaviour [ 102 , 103 , 104 ].
The oscillation observed in the resistivity as shown in Fig. 15 are reminiscent of typical action potential including a depolarization, repolarization and refractory stage [ 105 ]. The delay in the response may be due to the temporal dynamics of Ca 2+ signalling events in fibroblasts which involve a