, Boost: Improving Mindfulness, Thinking, and Diversity , 10 Wm. & Mary Bus. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2018). Part III examines how to teach law students happiness and mindfulness. Finally, this Article offers brief conclusions about how law students can sustain happiness and mindfulness once they graduate from law school.
I My Unique Adventures in Higher Education
I discuss a few of my unique adventures in higher education in the spirit of sharing idiosyncratic, personal, and specific memories to provide background, context, and as a precursor for a more abstract
1940s. Ernst Wigforss, Minister of Finance from 1925 to 1926 and again from 1932 to 1949, was arguably the most influential of all Social-Democratic ideologues and a strong advocate for this doctrine. In his writings, he argued that the dynamics of capitalism inevitably lead to progressively larger firms and production units. As a corollary, the individual entrepreneur and business owner simultaneously wanes in importance. The ultimate vision espoused by Wigforss (1952) consisted of an economy made up of “social enterprises without owners.“ In Swedish
• Schuck Peter H., 2007, ‘Taking Immigration Federalism Seriously’, University of Chicago Legal Forum , I(4): 57-92.
• Schwartz Bryan, 1987, Fathoming Meech Lake , Winnipeg: Legal Research Institute of Manitoba, 132-133.
• Seidle F. Leslie, 2013, ‘Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs’, IRPP study, n. 43, 2013, available at http://irpp.org/wp-content/uploads/assets/research/diversity-immigration-and-integration/canadas-immigration-programs/Seidle-No43.pdf .
• Simeon Richard and Robinson Ian, 2004, ‘The Dynamics of Canadian
Ackrén Maria, Olausson Pär M., 2008, ‘Condition(s) for Island Autonomy’, International Journal on Minority and Group Rights, XV(2): 227-258.
Adam Marc-Antoine, Bergeron Josée and Bonnard Marianne, 2015, ‘Intergovernmental Relations in Canada: Competing Visions and Diverse Dynamics’, in Poirier Johanne, Saunders Cheryl and Kincaid John (eds), Intergovernmental Relations in Federal Systems, Oxford Univ. Press, 135-163.
Aja Eliseo and Albertí Rovira Enoch (eds), 2005, La reforma constitucional del Senado
• Gunlicks Arthur B., 2012, ‘Legislative Competences, Budgetary Constraints, and the Reform of Federalism in Germany from the Top Down and the Bottom Up’, in Burgess Michael and Tarr G. Alan (eds), Constitutional Dynamics in Federal Systems, McGill Queen’s University Press, Montreal etc., 61-87.
• Hölscheidt Sven, 1995, ‘Die Praxis der Verfassungsverabschiedung und der Verfassungsänderung in der Bundesrepublik’, Zeitschrift für Parlamentsfragen , XXVI(1): 58-84.
• Ismayr Wolfgang, 2008, ‘Gesetzgebung im politischen System Deutschlands’, in Ismayr Wolfgang
Amato Giuliano, 2007, ‘Future prospects for a European Constitution’, in Amato et al. (eds) Genesis and Destiny of the European Constitution, Bruylant, Brussels.
Bachtler John, Mendez Carlos and Wishlade Fiona (eds), 2013, EU Cohesion Policy and European Integration - The Dynamics of EU Budget and Regional Policy Reform, Ashgate, Farnham.
Barnard Catherine, 2005, ‘EU Citizenship and the Principle of Solidarity’ in Spaventa Eleanor and Dougan Michael (eds), Social Welfare and EU Law, Hart Publishing