between different cultural groups trigger brain reactions as the brain provides lower-level, as well as higher-level reactions on conflicts ( Berns and Atran, 2012 ).
Cultural distances can be measured. At least two different comprehensive methods have been developed, by Geert Hofstede (2001) and Shalom Schwartz ( Hofstede, 2001 ; Schwartz, 2006). However, the importance of language differences, religion and ethnicity is also applied to measure cultural diversity (Kashima and Kashima, 1998 ; Fearon, 2003 ; Patsiurko, Campbell and Hall, 2012).
motive dominates, the pool of emigrants will be more selected, for example, those who emigrate will resemble the population at destination more than the population at home. Consequently, from a purely compositional standpoint, this would predict cultural divergence between home and host populations. In the second part of the model, we acknowledge cultural interactions between immigrants and the host population and well as between emigrants and their home population and consider cultural dynamics, using the Bisin and Verdier (2000) framework, where culture is
An൭elko Lojpur, Ana Aleksić, Sanja Vlahović, Mirjana Pejić Bach and Sanja Peković
Business , 4(3), 641-659.
20. Jonsen, K., Maznevski, M. L., & Schneider, S. C. (2010). Gender differences in leadership-Believing is seeing: Implications for managing diversity. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: An International Journal , 29(6), 549-572. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/02610151011067504
21. Kabacoff, R. I. (1999). Management level, job function and leadership style: A large sample study. Paper presented at the 107th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association . Boston, MA, USA.
22. Kabacoff, R. I. (2002). Leadership: What has age got
26. McKnight, D. H., & Chervany, N. L. (2001). Trust and distrust definitions: One bite at a time. In: Falcone, R., Singh, M. & Tan, Y.-H. (Eds.): Trust in Cyber-societies. LNAI 2246, 27-54, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
27. Moorman, C., Deshpandé, R., & Zaltman, G. (1992). Relationships between providers and users of market research: the dynamics of trust within and between organizations. Journal of Marketing Research, 29(3), 314-329. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/3172742
28. Morgan, R. M., & Hunt, S
Miroslava Vlčková, Zuzana Frantíková and Jaroslav Vrchota
International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment , 13, 155. https://doi.org/10.1065/lca2007.06.338 .
Kislingerová, E. (2010). Manažerské finance . Praha: C. H. Beck.
Krstić, B., Bonić, L. (2016). A new tool for intellectual capital performance measurement. Prague Economic Papers , 2016, 25(6).
Kurland, N. B., Bailey, D. E. (1999). The advantages and challenges of working here, there anywhere, and anytime. Organizational Dynamics , 28, 2, 53–68. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0090-2616(00)80016-9 .
Mannering, J. S., Mokhtarian, P. L. (1995). Modeling the