associated disability , Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 27, 238-244.
5. Castro-Sȧnchez A.M., Lara-Palomo I.C., Matarȧn-Peňarrocha G.A., Fernȧndez- Sȧnchez M., et al. (2012). Kinesio Taping reduces disability and pain slightly in chronic non-specific low back pain: a randomized trial , Journal of Physiotherapy, 58, 89-95.
6. Roberts S., Evans H., Trivedi J., Menage J. (2006). History and pathology of the human intervertebral disc, J. Bone Joint Surg. Am., 88(2), 10-14.
7. Bayomi A.Y.I. (2017). Effectiveness of Kinesio taping
Ileana-Monica Popovici, Lucian Popescu and Liliana-Elisabeta Radu
Intellectual Disabilities, Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, 26, pp. 54-67.
23. Sekeljig G., Stamatovic M., Markovic J. (2016). Virtual space of the basic motoric structures, Facta Universitatis, Series Physical Education and Sport, 14(1), pp. 99-108.
24. Gajic M. (1985). Basics of human motorics, Novi Sad: Faculty of Physical Culture.
) , Ann Rheum. Dis., 59, 936–944.
4. Hayami T. (2008). Osteoarthritis of the knee joint as a cause of musculoskeletal ambulation disability symptom complex (MADS) , Clin. Calcium, 18,1574–80.
5. Filardo G., Kon E., Roffi A., Di Matteo B., Merli M.L., Marcacci M. (2015). Platelet-rich plasma: why intraarticular? A systematic review of preclinical studies and clinical evidence on PRP for joint degeneration , Knee Surg. Sports Traumatol. Arthrosc., 23(9), 2459–2474.
6. Sakata R., McNary S.M., Miyatake K., et al. (2015). Stimulation of the superficial
: Opportunities, limits, infrastructure. A Report of the Working Group on the Global Metal Flows to the International Resource Panel.
29. Ruffié, S., Ferez, S., & Lantz, E. (2014). From the institutionalization of ‘all disabilities’ to comprehensive sports integration: France joining the Paralympic movement (1954-2012). The International Journal of the History of Sport, 31 (17), 2245-2265.
30. Scelles, N., Durand, C., Bonnal, L., Goyeau, D., & Andreff, W. (2013). My team is in contention? Nice, I go to the stadium! Competitive intensity in the
Marianna Müller de Morais, Lucia Rapsová and Radka Zimanová
According to international documents, older people have a right to carry out and fully develop their abilities, skills and competences, as well as to have a dignified place and position in the society. Seniors with a certain kind of health disability have the same right as well. Due to this reason, it is indispensable and necessary to create suitable conditions for disabled seniors and to provide them a place for their personal development and self-fulfilment oriented on their fully valuable life in spite of their health disadvantage. The foreign-language education can be considered to be one of the possibilities of the self-fulfilment of seniors (not only) with health disability. Learning of a foreign language is an immanent part of education, however, it is necessary to keep certain specific features in the foreign-language education of this target group. This subject study is aimed on the analysis of psychological bases and chosen specific features of foreign-language education of seniors (not only) with health disability. It mentions chosen psycho-didactic aspects of the education of seniors (not only) with health disability. The study is an output of the authors from solving the research project of Scientific Grant Agency of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic and the Slovak Academy of Sciences n.1/0176/15 called Paradigms in education of adults and seniors with disability in the residential care.
Deci, E. L., Hodges, R., Pierson, L., & Tomassone, J. (1992). Autonomy and competence as motivational factors in students with learning disabilities and emotional handicaps. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 25 , 457-471.
Duda, J. L., & Nicholls, J. G. (1992). Dimensions of achievement motivation in school-work and sport. Journal of Educational Psychology, 84 , 290-299.
Elliot, A.J. (1999). Approach and avoidance motivation and achievement goals. Educational Psychologist, 34 , 149-169.
Elliot, A.J., Murayama, K., & Pekrun, R. (2011). A 3 × 2
Zorica Naumovska, Aleksandra K. Nesterovska, Ana Filipce, Zoran Sterjev, Katerina Brezovska, Aleksandar Dimovski and Ljubica Suturkova
1 Gasteira, A., Barros. F., Martin, A., et al. Pharmacogenetic studies on antipsychotic treatment. Current status and perspectives. Actas Esp Psiquiate. 2010; 38(5): 301-16.
2. Murray CJL, Lopez AD. The Global Burden Disease: A Comprehensive Assessment of Mortality and Disability from Diseases, Injuries and Risk Factors in 1999 and Projected to 20120. Cambridge, MAA, Harvard University Press, 1996.
3. Citrome L. Interpreting and Applying the CATIE Results: With CATIE, context is key, when sorting out