Ileana-Monica Popovici, Lucian Popescu and Liliana-Elisabeta Radu
Intellectual Disabilities, Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, 26, pp. 54-67.
23. Sekeljig G., Stamatovic M., Markovic J. (2016). Virtual space of the basic motoric structures, Facta Universitatis, Series Physical Education and Sport, 14(1), pp. 99-108.
24. Gajic M. (1985). Basics of human motorics, Novi Sad: Faculty of Physical Culture.
associated disability , Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 27, 238-244.
5. Castro-Sȧnchez A.M., Lara-Palomo I.C., Matarȧn-Peňarrocha G.A., Fernȧndez- Sȧnchez M., et al. (2012). Kinesio Taping reduces disability and pain slightly in chronic non-specific low back pain: a randomized trial , Journal of Physiotherapy, 58, 89-95.
6. Roberts S., Evans H., Trivedi J., Menage J. (2006). History and pathology of the human intervertebral disc, J. Bone Joint Surg. Am., 88(2), 10-14.
7. Bayomi A.Y.I. (2017). Effectiveness of Kinesio taping
) , Ann Rheum. Dis., 59, 936–944.
4. Hayami T. (2008). Osteoarthritis of the knee joint as a cause of musculoskeletal ambulation disability symptom complex (MADS) , Clin. Calcium, 18,1574–80.
5. Filardo G., Kon E., Roffi A., Di Matteo B., Merli M.L., Marcacci M. (2015). Platelet-rich plasma: why intraarticular? A systematic review of preclinical studies and clinical evidence on PRP for joint degeneration , Knee Surg. Sports Traumatol. Arthrosc., 23(9), 2459–2474.
6. Sakata R., McNary S.M., Miyatake K., et al. (2015). Stimulation of the superficial
Ethnographic use of social media in politicised fields
Karina Märcher Dalgas
authorities concerning au pair placement. Moreover, they use the Facebook sites of various NGOs to raise questions concerning their rights and duties or to find new host families in case of a premature termination of the au pair contract or, of continued au pair migration, for example, to Norway.
As Murthy observes, engaging in research via social networking sites can ‘result in increased inclusion for those with disabilities (mobility and otherwise)’ ( Murthy, 2008 :845). For the au pairs, a major constraint is the way they are bound to their host families’ homes. For my
: Opportunities, limits, infrastructure. A Report of the Working Group on the Global Metal Flows to the International Resource Panel.
29. Ruffié, S., Ferez, S., & Lantz, E. (2014). From the institutionalization of ‘all disabilities’ to comprehensive sports integration: France joining the Paralympic movement (1954-2012). The International Journal of the History of Sport, 31 (17), 2245-2265.
30. Scelles, N., Durand, C., Bonnal, L., Goyeau, D., & Andreff, W. (2013). My team is in contention? Nice, I go to the stadium! Competitive intensity in the
Marianna Müller de Morais, Lucia Rapsová and Radka Zimanová
According to international documents, older people have a right to carry out and fully develop their abilities, skills and competences, as well as to have a dignified place and position in the society. Seniors with a certain kind of health disability have the same right as well. Due to this reason, it is indispensable and necessary to create suitable conditions for disabled seniors and to provide them a place for their personal development and self-fulfilment oriented on their fully valuable life in spite of their health disadvantage. The foreign-language education can be considered to be one of the possibilities of the self-fulfilment of seniors (not only) with health disability. Learning of a foreign language is an immanent part of education, however, it is necessary to keep certain specific features in the foreign-language education of this target group. This subject study is aimed on the analysis of psychological bases and chosen specific features of foreign-language education of seniors (not only) with health disability. It mentions chosen psycho-didactic aspects of the education of seniors (not only) with health disability. The study is an output of the authors from solving the research project of Scientific Grant Agency of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic and the Slovak Academy of Sciences n.1/0176/15 called Paradigms in education of adults and seniors with disability in the residential care.
1. Aleksandra Grbovic and Bojan Jorgic “Motor abilities of children with different levels of visual acuity”, Facta Universitatis, Series: Physical Education and Sport , 15 (1) (2017): 175-184.
2. Deborah Chen, ed. Essential elements in early intervention . Visual impairment and multiple disabilities, New York (NY): AFB Press, 2014
3. Goran Kasum: Sports of disabled persons . Belgrade: Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, 2015
4. Jeanette Kallstrand-Eriksson, Amir Baigi, Nina Buer, Cathrine Hilding “Perceived vision
1. Jelena Andreeva “Socio-psychological factors defining the recreational and fitness activity of the aged people”. Theory and method of physical education 1 (2014): 35-39.
2. Peter Bankov, Svilen Tzonev. “Characteristics of the formation and realization of sport activity of students” FISU/CESU Conference Universiade.
3. Zagreb, Yugoslavia, 1987.
4. Stanislaw Corbin “Physical activity for everyone: What every physical educator should know about promoting lifelong physical activity
]. Warszawa: Laboratotium Technik Diagnostycznych im.B.Zawadzkiego.
Kulas, H. (1986). Samoocena młodzieży . [Self-evaluation of teenagers]. Warszawa: WSiP.
Kurtek, P. (2005). Regulacyjna rola poczucia kontroli w radzeniu sobie młodzieży z niepełnosprawnością intelektualną lekkiego stopnia w sytuacjach trudnych. [Regulatory role of the feeling of control in adolescents coping with low level intellectual disability in difficult situations]. Przegląd Psychologiczny, 3, 277‒294.
Lachowska, B. (2010). Style rozwiązywania konfliktów i ich efekty w relacji
Deci, E. L., Hodges, R., Pierson, L., & Tomassone, J. (1992). Autonomy and competence as motivational factors in students with learning disabilities and emotional handicaps. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 25 , 457-471.
Duda, J. L., & Nicholls, J. G. (1992). Dimensions of achievement motivation in school-work and sport. Journal of Educational Psychology, 84 , 290-299.
Elliot, A.J. (1999). Approach and avoidance motivation and achievement goals. Educational Psychologist, 34 , 149-169.
Elliot, A.J., Murayama, K., & Pekrun, R. (2011). A 3 × 2