1. Aleksandra Grbovic and Bojan Jorgic “Motor abilities of children with different levels of visual acuity”, Facta Universitatis, Series: Physical Education and Sport , 15 (1) (2017): 175-184.
2. Deborah Chen, ed. Essential elements in early intervention . Visual impairment and multiple disabilities, New York (NY): AFB Press, 2014
3. Goran Kasum: Sports of disabled persons . Belgrade: Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, 2015
4. Jeanette Kallstrand-Eriksson, Amir Baigi, Nina Buer, Cathrine Hilding “Perceived vision
1. Jelena Andreeva “Socio-psychological factors defining the recreational and fitness activity of the aged people”. Theory and method of physical education 1 (2014): 35-39.
2. Peter Bankov, Svilen Tzonev. “Characteristics of the formation and realization of sport activity of students” FISU/CESU Conference Universiade.
3. Zagreb, Yugoslavia, 1987.
4. Stanislaw Corbin “Physical activity for everyone: What every physical educator should know about promoting lifelong physical activity