Karolina Slawinska, Gabriela Bielecka, Karol Iwaniak, Sylwia Wosko and Ewa Poleszak
. Eur J Pharmacol. 2011;658:145.
10. Capita R, Alonso-Calleja C. Intake of nutrients associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease in a Spanish population. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2003;54(1):57.
11. Chun OK. Estimation of antioxidant intakes from diet and supplements in U.S. adults. J. Nutr. 2010;140(2):317.
12. Domingo JL, Perello G, Gine Bordonaba J. Dietaryintake of metals by the population of Tarragona County (Catalonia, Spain): results from a duplicate diet study. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2012
Irina-Bianca Kosovski, Dana-Valentina Ghiga, Monica Tarcea, Cristina Nicoleta Ciurea, Ana Ioana Savin and Anca Bacârea
1. Obesity and overweight. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/obesity-and-overweight , June 12th 2019.
2. Wang Y, Lobstein TIM. Worldwide trends in childhood overweight and obesity. Int J Pediatr Obes. 2006;1:11-25.
3. Janssen I, Katzmarzyk PT, Boyce WF, et al. Comparison of overweight and obesity prevalence in school-aged youth from 34 countries and their relationships with physical activity and dietary patterns. Obes Rev. 2005;6:123-132.
4. Ulijaszek SJ, Koziel S. Nutrition transition and dietary energy
V, Jenab M, Goudable J, Biessy C, Ferrari P, Byrnes G, Autier P, Peeters PH et al: Plasma phospholipid fatty acid profiles and their association with food intakes: results from a cross-sectional study within the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition. Am J Clin Nutr 2009; 89(1):331-46.
37. Hodge AM, Simpson JA, Gibson RA, Sinclair AJ, Makrides M, O’Dea K, English DR, Giles GG: Plasma phospholipid fatty acid composition as a biomarker of habitual dietary fat intake in an ethnically diverse cohort. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 2007; 17
Nela Raseta, Slobodan Simovic, Sonja Djuric, Nenad Suzic, Alma Prtina and Nina Zeljkovic
changes during the first three years of college. J. Obes., 634048, 1–6. DOI:10.1155/2012/634048
35. Cutillas A.B., Herrero E., de San Eustaquio A., et al. (2013). Prevalence of underweight, overweight and obesity, energy intake and dietary caloric profile in university students from the region of Murcia. Nutr Hosp, 28(3), 683–689. DOI: 10.3305/nh.2013.28.3.6443
36. Olearo B., Soriano Del Castillo J.M., Boselli P.M., et al. (2014). Assessment of body composition, through anthropometric and non-anthropometric methods, of university students from valencia. Nutr
Maria Salcudean, Victoria Rus, Florina Ruta, Catalin Moise Dogar, Iustinian Simion and Levente Nemes
6. Deshmukh-Taskar PR, Nicklas TA, O’Neil CE, et al. - The relationship of breakfast skipping and type of breakfast consumption with nutrient intake and weight status in children and adolescents: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999–2006. J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110:869–878.
7. Benton D. - The influence of dietary status on the cognitive performance of children. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2010; 54:457–470.
8. Currie C, Zanotti C, Morgan A, Currie D, et al. - Social Determinants of Health and Well-being among Young People. Health Behaviour
Marija R. Sekulic, Dalibor Stajic and Nela Djonovic
: Causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment (Review). Experimental and therapeutic medicine. 11, 15-20.
5. Folić N, Marković S, Janković S, Folić M. (2011). The Metabolic syndrome present in children and adolescents. Rational behaviour therapy 3(2), 23-31.
6. Pinhas–Hamiel O, Newfield RS, Koren I, Arnon A, Lilos P, Phillip M. (2003). Greater prevalence of iron deficiency in overweight and obese children and adolescents. International Journal of Obesity. 27, 416–418.
7. Aeberli I, Kaspar M, Zimmermann B M. (2007). Dietaryintake and physical activity of
al. Dietary calcium intake and risk of fracture and osteoporosis: prospective longitudinal cohort study. BMJ. 2011;342: d1473.
13. Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Willett WC, Wong JB, et al. Prevention of nonvertebral fractures with oral vitamin D and dose dependency: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Arch Intern Med. 2009;169(6):551-61.
14. Watts NB, Bilezikian JP, Camacho PM, et al. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists Medical Guidelines for Clinical Practice for the diagnosis and treatment of postmenopausal
Stela Mariana Al Hussein, Hussam Al Hussein, Camil Eugen Vari, Nicoleta Todoran, Hamida Al Hussein, Adriana Ciurba and Maria Titica Dogaru
’s milk and linear growth in industrialized and developing countries. Annu Rev Nutr. 2006;26:131-173.
11. Melnik BC. Evidence for acne-promoting effects of milk and other insulinotrophic dairy products. Nestle Nutr Workshop Ser Pediatr Program. 2011;67:131-145.
12. Burris J, Rietkerk, Woolf K. Acne: The Role of Medical Nutrition Therapy. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2013;113:416-430.
13. Melnik BC. Dietary intervention in acne: Attenuation of increased mTORC1 signaling promoted by Western diet. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012;1:20-32.
14. Melnik BC, Schmitz G. Role
Gora Miljanovic, Beba Mutavdzic, Milan Marjanovic, Zvonko Zivaljevic, Miljojko Janosevic, Sinisa Masic and Denis Pelva
19. Wardle J, Paramenter K, Weller J. Nutrition knowledge and food intake. Appetite 2000; 34:269-75.
20. Sektor za Investicije učenički i studentski standard i javne nabavke. Standardi, Normativi i Jela. Beograd: Ministarstvo prosvete i nauke Republike Srbije, 2011.
21. Ogden C L, Kuczmarski R J, Flegal K M, Mei Z, Guo S, Wei R, at ol, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 2000 growth charts for the United States: impovements to the 1977 National Center for Health Statistics version, Pediatrics, 2002, Jan; 109(1):45-60. Pub Med.
22. Srdić B
Nădăşan Valentin, Sîmpetrean Andreea, Tarcea Monica and Abram Zoltan
7. Guasch-Ferré M, Babio N, Martínez-González MA, et al. Dietary fat intake and risk of cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality in a population at high risk of cardiovascular disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;102(6):1563-1573. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.115.116046.
8. Kris-Etherton PM, Fleming JA. Emerging nutrition science on fatty acids and cardiovascular disease: nutritionists’ perspectives. Adv Nutr. 2015;6:326S-337S. doi: 10.3945/an.114.006981.
9. Hooper L, Summerbell CD, Thompson R, et al. Reduced or modified