Different Flavors You Never Know What Behavior You're Going to Get. Advances in Consumer Research. Association for Consumer Research (U. S.), 37 , 24-27.
Chang, W. Y., and Chang, I. Y., 2014. The Influences of Humorous Advertising on Brand Popularity and Advertising Effects in the Tourism Industry. Sustainability, 6 (12), 9205-9217. doi: 10.3390/su6129205
Davies, M., 1993. Developing Combinations of Message Appeals for Campaign Management. European Journal of Marketing, 27 (1), 45-63. doi: 10.1108/03090569310024558
Dong-Jenn, Y., Chen-Yin, L., Hsiung
 Baevsky, R.M., Berseneva, A.P., 1997. Estimation of Adaptable Opportunities of an Organism and Risk of Diseases Development. Mascow: Medicine [in Russian].
 Bakker, J., Pechenizkiy, M., Sidorova, N., 2011. What's Your Current Stress Level? Detection of Stress Patterns from GSR Sensor Data. In 2011 IEEE 11th International Conference on Data Mining Workshops, pp.573-580.
 Baumeister, R.F., 2002. Yielding to Temptation: Self-control Failure, Impulsive Purchasing, and Consumer Behaviour. Journal of Consumer
-1015. doi: 10. 1108/EJM-04-2013-0200.
6. Ditoiu, M. C., Caruntu, A. L. (2014). Sensory Experiences Regarding Five-dimensional Brand Destination // Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 109, p. 301-306. doi: 10.1016/ j.sbspro.2013.12.461.
7. Fugate, D. L. (2007). Neuromarketing: A Layman’s Look at Neuroscience and Its Potential Application to Marketing Practice // Journal of Consumer Marketing. Vol. 24, No. 7, p. 385-394. doi: 10.1108/07363760710834807.
8. Funk, D., Ndubisi, N. O. (2006). Colour and Product Choice
Sannegadu Rajesh, Gunesh Raj, Seethiah Dhuvandranand and Dookhony-Ramphul Kiran
Ahmad, N. S. A. (2013), “Assessing the unidimensionality, reliability, validity and fitness of influential factors of 8th grades student’s Mathematics achievement in Malaysia”, International Journal of Advanced Research , Vol 1, Iss 2, pp. 1-7.
Aitken, R., Gray, B. and Lawson, R. (2008) “Advertising effectiveness from a consumer perspective”, International Journal of Advertising , Vol.27, Iss.2, pp279-297
Ajzen, I. (1991), “The theory of planned behavior”, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes , Vol. 50, Iss.2, pp
MIKOLAJCZAK-DEGRAUWE K., BRENGMAN M., 2014, The Influence of Advertising on Compulsive Buying - The Role of Persuasion Knowledge, Journal of Behavioral Addictions 3(1), pp. 65-73.
NEUNER, M., RAAB, G., REISCH, L. A., 2005, Compulsive Buying in Maturing Consumer Societies: An Empirical Re-inquiry, Journal of Economic Psychology, 26(4), pp. 509-522.
Outdoor Advertising Control Practices in Australia, Europe and Japan, 2011, FHWA International Technology Scanning Program, United States.
Background: This paper is focused on the usage of social networking sites (SNS) for human resources departments in the process of hiring new employees. It also maps the development and influence of SNS on recruiter's behavior and customs. The main aim is to find out, whether SNS could/will replace traditional online job boards in the Czech Republic. The motivation for the research is to determine whether SNS can be used for serious and practical business purposes.
Methods: The paper presents authors’ empirical research with two interconnected instruments used for data collection: (1) Questionnaire with 15 questions devoted to usability, evaluation and comparison of SNS with job portals (N=286 HR specialists) and (2) Comparison of 3 online job advertising methods – job portals, SNS and business website.
Results: HR specialists regularly use publicly available information on candidates’ Facebook profiles. Similar results have been observed using both instruments. SNS's in the Czech Republic are not yet used by recruiters as the main tool for recruitment, however, are often used as a support tool for decision making in the final stage of recruitment. Use of SNS's by recruiters is universal; we have not found any significant differences in terms of demographics (men, women, old, young HR professionals). The rate of utilization of SNS's by recruiters in the Czech Republic is gradually increasing, but does not reach the US level.
Conclusion: Our findings confirm the rising importance of social networking sites (SNS) usage as a new recruiting technology. However, as a major player in the field of recruitment, job boards (eg. Jobs.cz) are still important. However, the expectation is that in the near future, this will change and SNS‘s may replace the job boards.
Monika Płuciennik, Maria Hełdak and Ewelina Werner
Advertising For Business Markets, Industrial Marketing Management, 35, (2006), pp. 236-247.
M ikolajczak -D egrauwe K., B rengman M., 2014. The influence of advertising on compulsive buying – The role of persuasion knowledge, Journal of Behavioral Addictions 3(1), pp. 65–73 (2014).
N euner , M., R aab , G., R eisch , L. A., 2005, Compulsive buying in maturing consumer societies: An empirical re-inquiry. Journal of Economic Psychology, 26(4), pp. 509–522.
R osewarne L., 2005, The men's gallery: Outdoor advertising and public space: Gender, fear
Mehdi Mahdavi, Belem Barbosa, Zaíla Oliveira and Valentina Chkoniya
Atkin, C., & Block, M. (1983). Effectiveness of celebrity endorsers. Journal of Advertising Research, 23 (1), 57-61.
Ayanso, A., Lertwachara, K., & Thongpapanl, N. (2010). Technology-enabled retail services and online sales. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 50 (3), 102-111.
Bergkvist, L., & Zhou, K. Q. (2016). Celebrity endorsements: a literature review and research agenda. International Journal of Advertising, 35 (4), 642-663.
Bergkvist, L., Hjalmarson, H., & Mägi, A. W. (2016). A new model of how celebrity
Daniel Adrian Doss, Russ Henley, Qiuqi Hong and Trey Pickett
-to-business services. The Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing , 25 (5), 324–337.
5. Carcary, M. (2013). IT risk management: A Capability Maturity Model perspective. Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation , 16 (1), 3–13.
6. Chaudhary, M. & Chopra, A. (2016). CMMi for Development: Implementation Guide . New York, NY: Apress Publishing.
7. Colley, R. H. (1984). Defining advertising goals for measured results . New York, NY: Association of National Advertisers.
8. Corsi, P. & Neau, E. (2015). Innovation Capability Maturity Model
Rima Žitkienė and Gintarė Kriaučiūnaitė-Lazauskienė
44. Leiss, W. S., Kline, S., Jhally, S. (1990). Social Communication in Advertising–Persons, Products and Images of Well-Being. – Routledge, pp. 8–19.
45. Levy, S. J. (1959). Symbols for Sale // Harvard Business Review. No. 37, pp. 117–124.
46. Lury, C. (2011). Consumer Culture. – New Brunswick, NJ, pp. 56–68.
47. Mathras, D., Cohen, A. B., Mandel, N., Mick, D. G. (2016). The Effects of Religion on Consumer Behavior: A Conceptual Framework and Research Agenda // Journal of Consumers Psychology. Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 298–311. doi: https://doi.org/10