; TNS Opinion & Social, May 2012. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/health/tobacco/docs/eurobaro_attitudes_towards_tobacco_2012_en.pdf. (Accessed September 28, 2015).
10. Webb, T.L. and P. Sheeran: Does Changing Behavioral Intentions Engender Behavior Change? A Meta- Analysis of the Experimental Evidence; Psychol. Bull. 132 (2006) 249-268.
11. Ng, M., M.K. Freeman, T.D. Fleming, M. Robinson, L. Dwyer-Lindgren, B. Thomson, A. Wollum, E. Sanman, S. Wulf, A.D. Lopez, C.J.L. Murray, and E. Gakidou: Smoking Prevalence and Cigarette
, pp. 21-22.
3. Wynder, E.L.: Statement on lung cancer-cigarette smoking controversy: Chemical fractionation of cigarette smoke condensate; in: False and misleading advertising (Filter-tip cigarettes), Wynder reported on the studies of G.F Wright at the Hearing before Subcommittee on Government Operations (the Blat-nik Hearings on Filtered Cigarettes), July, 1957, pp. 63-114.
4. Wynder, E.L. and D. Hoffmann: Tobacco and tobacco smoke: Studies in experimental carcinogenesis; Academic Press, New York, N.Y., 1967, pp
Hubert Klus, Barbara Boenke-Nimphius and Lutz Müller
Capacity and Proposed Protocols for the Initiation of Tobacco Product Testing; WHO, Geneva, Switzerland, 2004.
213. Pickworth, W., P. Houlgate, M. Schorp, M. Dixon, M. Borgerding, and G. Zaatari: Report of the ad hoc WG9 Smoking Behaviour Review Team to ISO/TC 126 WG9: A Review of Human Smoking Behaviour Data and Recommendations for a New ISO Standard for the Machine Smoking of Cigarettes (2005). Available at: https://industrydocuments.library.ucsf.edu/tobacco/docs/=id=kkgm0006 This document was subsequently released as: International Organization for