Different Flavors You Never Know What Behavior You're Going to Get. Advances in Consumer Research. Association for Consumer Research (U. S.), 37 , 24-27.
Chang, W. Y., and Chang, I. Y., 2014. The Influences of Humorous Advertising on Brand Popularity and Advertising Effects in the Tourism Industry. Sustainability, 6 (12), 9205-9217. doi: 10.3390/su6129205
Davies, M., 1993. Developing Combinations of Message Appeals for Campaign Management. European Journal of Marketing, 27 (1), 45-63. doi: 10.1108/03090569310024558
Dong-Jenn, Y., Chen-Yin, L., Hsiung
 Baevsky, R.M., Berseneva, A.P., 1997. Estimation of Adaptable Opportunities of an Organism and Risk of Diseases Development. Mascow: Medicine [in Russian].
 Bakker, J., Pechenizkiy, M., Sidorova, N., 2011. What's Your Current Stress Level? Detection of Stress Patterns from GSR Sensor Data. In 2011 IEEE 11th International Conference on Data Mining Workshops, pp.573-580.
 Baumeister, R.F., 2002. Yielding to Temptation: Self-control Failure, Impulsive Purchasing, and Consumer Behaviour. Journal of Consumer
-1015. doi: 10. 1108/EJM-04-2013-0200.
6. Ditoiu, M. C., Caruntu, A. L. (2014). Sensory Experiences Regarding Five-dimensional Brand Destination // Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 109, p. 301-306. doi: 10.1016/ j.sbspro.2013.12.461.
7. Fugate, D. L. (2007). Neuromarketing: A Layman’s Look at Neuroscience and Its Potential Application to Marketing Practice // Journal of Consumer Marketing. Vol. 24, No. 7, p. 385-394. doi: 10.1108/07363760710834807.
8. Funk, D., Ndubisi, N. O. (2006). Colour and Product Choice
Sannegadu Rajesh, Gunesh Raj, Seethiah Dhuvandranand and Dookhony-Ramphul Kiran
Ahmad, N. S. A. (2013), “Assessing the unidimensionality, reliability, validity and fitness of influential factors of 8th grades student’s Mathematics achievement in Malaysia”, International Journal of Advanced Research , Vol 1, Iss 2, pp. 1-7.
Aitken, R., Gray, B. and Lawson, R. (2008) “Advertising effectiveness from a consumer perspective”, International Journal of Advertising , Vol.27, Iss.2, pp279-297
Ajzen, I. (1991), “The theory of planned behavior”, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes , Vol. 50, Iss.2, pp
Background: This paper is focused on the usage of social networking sites (SNS) for human resources departments in the process of hiring new employees. It also maps the development and influence of SNS on recruiter's behavior and customs. The main aim is to find out, whether SNS could/will replace traditional online job boards in the Czech Republic. The motivation for the research is to determine whether SNS can be used for serious and practical business purposes.
Methods: The paper presents authors’ empirical research with two interconnected instruments used for data collection: (1) Questionnaire with 15 questions devoted to usability, evaluation and comparison of SNS with job portals (N=286 HR specialists) and (2) Comparison of 3 online job advertising methods – job portals, SNS and business website.
Results: HR specialists regularly use publicly available information on candidates’ Facebook profiles. Similar results have been observed using both instruments. SNS's in the Czech Republic are not yet used by recruiters as the main tool for recruitment, however, are often used as a support tool for decision making in the final stage of recruitment. Use of SNS's by recruiters is universal; we have not found any significant differences in terms of demographics (men, women, old, young HR professionals). The rate of utilization of SNS's by recruiters in the Czech Republic is gradually increasing, but does not reach the US level.
Conclusion: Our findings confirm the rising importance of social networking sites (SNS) usage as a new recruiting technology. However, as a major player in the field of recruitment, job boards (eg. Jobs.cz) are still important. However, the expectation is that in the near future, this will change and SNS‘s may replace the job boards.
Daniel Adrian Doss, Russ Henley, Qiuqi Hong and Trey Pickett
-to-business services. The Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing , 25 (5), 324–337.
5. Carcary, M. (2013). IT risk management: A Capability Maturity Model perspective. Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation , 16 (1), 3–13.
6. Chaudhary, M. & Chopra, A. (2016). CMMi for Development: Implementation Guide . New York, NY: Apress Publishing.
7. Colley, R. H. (1984). Defining advertising goals for measured results . New York, NY: Association of National Advertisers.
8. Corsi, P. & Neau, E. (2015). Innovation Capability Maturity Model
Țichindelean Beca Monica, Cetină Iuliana and Țichindelean Mihai
Levallois, C., Smidts, A., & Wouters, P., (2019), The emergence of neuromarketing investigated through online public communications (2002–2008), Business History;
Munoz-Leiva, F., Hernandez-Mendez, J., Gomez-Carmona, D. (2019) – Measuring advertising effectiveness in Travel 2.0 websites through eye-tracking technology – Physiology & Behavior, Vol.200, p. 83 – 95;
Pan, B., Granka, L.A., Hembrooke, H.A., Feusner, M.,K., Gay, G.K., Newman, J.K., (2004) – The Determinants of Web Page Viewing Behavior: An Eye-Tracking Study in Proceedings of Eye-Tracking Research
Aleksandar Marković, Sava Čavoški and Andrej Novović
competitive energy markets, Systems Research and Behavioral Science, 21(4), 373-389, http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sres.644
Engel, J., Blackwell R., & Miniard P. (1994). Consumer Behavior, The Dryden Press (8th ed.).
Furaiji F., Łatuszyńska, M., & Wawrzyniak, A. (2012). An empirical study of the factors influencing consumer behaviour in the electric appliances market, Contemporary Economics, 6(3), 76-86.
Godes, D., & Mayzlin, D. (2004). Using Online Conversations to Study Word of Mouth Communication, Marketing Science, 23(4), 545
Anna Lewandowska, Joanna Witczak and Przemysław Kurczewski
1. Bhat V.B. (1993), Green Marketing Begins with Green Design, “Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing”, Vol. 8, Iss. 4, pp. 26-31.
2. BIO Intelligence Service (2012), Study on different options for communicating environmental information for products. Final report prepared for the European Commission – DG Environment.
3. Burgiel A. (2013), Re-Generation As a Megatrend in Consumer Behaviour – Are the Polish Consumers Ready for It?, [In:] Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecińskiego Nr 777 PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT, FINANCE AND
Andrii Halkin, Kseniia Bliumska-Danko, Olena Smihunova, Elena Dudnyk and Iryna Balandina
., Swithenby, S., 2004. Salience and Choice: Neural Correlates of Shopping Decisions. Psychology & Marketing , 21(4), p.247-261.
 Andreassi, J., 2007. Psychophysiology: Human Behavior And Physiological Response. In Psychophysiology: Human Behaviour & Physiology Response , Lawrence Erlbaum.
 Areni, C. S., Kim, D., 1993. The Influence of Background Music on Shopping Behavior: Classical Versus Top-Forty Music in a Wine Store . ACR North American Advances.
 Babin, B. J., Hardesty, D. M., Suter, T.A., 2003. Color and Shopping Intentions: The