Romania's participation in European Community imposed realities of our country harmonization of national legislation in relation to Community law. Such national legislation, in terms of criminal procedure were introduced through preventive measures, house arrest, judicial and Judicial control on bail. In relation to the same European context, Romanian police set up surveillance units of judicial duties in order to enforce these measures.
 According to article. 202paragraphs 1-3 and article 223 of the Criminal Procedure Code „the measure of preventive arrest is necessary in order to ensure the proper course of the criminal process, in order to prevent the accused from avoiding prosecution or judgment, in order to prevent committing another offence ... the deprivation of liberty is necessary for the elimination of a threat to public order...”
 ECHR, judgment Fox, Campbell and Hartley vs. the United Kingdom, the decision of 30 august 1990.
 According to the article 324 paragraph
zhurnalista: avtoreferat dysertatsii (doktor yurydychnykh nauk). Kharkivskyi natsionalnyi universytet vnutrishnikh sprav.
Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine (PGO), 2017. The head of the internet-publication Strana.UA’ and his accomplice are arrested on suspicion of extortion. 23 June [online]. Available at: http://www.gp.gov.ua/ua/news.html?_m=publications&_t=rec&id=210666&fp=50 (Accessed 4 July 2017).
Prystupenko, T., 2008. Svoboda slova ta zhurnalistska etyka v Ukraini. Uchenyie zapiski Tavricheskogo natsionalnogo universiteta imeni V
The paper analyses the image of Maria Rosetti, the first female journalist in Romania, one of the personalities that played a crucial role for the outcome of the Revolution of 1848, and the way in which she remained in the public consciousness. Born in Guernsey, Scotland, the sister of the diplomat Effingham Grant and wife of the Romanian revolutionary Constantin Alexandru Rosetti “made the cause of Romania her own“. Despite being a foreigner, through everything she did, Maria Rosetti tried to help her adoptive country evolve and become a modern unitary state. Besides playing an active role in the escape of her husband and of other revolutionaries arrested by the Turks, she was also the mother of eight children (only four survived) in whom she instilled the most fervent patriotism. Last, but not least, the wife of C. A. Rosetti used her literary talent for pedagogical purposes in order to educate the younger generations according to the desiderata of a new Romanian society. Admired by her contemporaries and by her followers, her portrait was immortalized by C. D. Rosenthal in the famous painting “Revolutionary Romania”, becoming a symbol of the love and of the power of sacrifice for her country.
Mutual Trust and the Respect for Fundamental Rights: The Case of the Framework Decision on the European Arrest Warrant, European Law Institute, Annual Conference and General Assembly, 2017.
 The same 32 categories of offences also set out in the Council Framework Decision 2002/584/JHA of 13 th June 2002 on the European Arrest Warrant.
 Gesetzüber die international Rechtshilfe in Strafsachen–The part that regulates the EIO is implemented by Law 4 amending the Act on International Cooperation in Criminal Matters.
 Richtlinien für den Verkehr
dangerosité - Droit pénal de l’ennemi’, in Revue de sciences criminelles et de droit pénal comparé , LXXI(1): 69-80.
• Harbo Tor-Inge, 2010, ‘The Function of the Proportionality Principle in EU Law’, in European Law Journal , XVI(2): 158–185.
• Herlin-Karnell Ester, 2009, ‘Subsidiarity in the Area of EU Justice and Home Affairs Law—A Lost Cause?’, in European Law Journal , XV(3): 351–361.
• Herlin-Karnell Ester, 2013, ‘From Mutual Trust to the Full Effectiveness of EU Law: 10 Years of the European Arrest Warrant’, in European Law Review , XXXVIII(1
• Poiares Maduro Miguel, 2012, ‘Three Claims of Constitutional Pluralism’, in Avbelj Matej and Komárek Jan (eds), Constitutional Pluralism in the European Union and Beyond , Hart Publishing, Oxford, 67-84.
• Poiares Maduro Miguel, Frada Antonio and Pierdominici Leonardo, 2017, ‘A Crisis between Crises: Placing the Portuguese Constitutional Jurisprudence of Crisis in Context’, E-pública Revista Eletrónica de Direito Público , IV(1): 6-42.
• Pollicino Oreste, 2008, ‘European Arrest Warrant and Constitutional Principles of the Member States: a Case Law