cells expressing IL-2 receptor alpha-chains(CD25). Breakdown of a single mechanism of self-tolerance causes various autoimmune diseases. J Immunol, 1995, 155(3): 1151-1164.
8 Li F, Li Y, Wu S, et al . Distribution of Human Papilloma Virus High Risk Subtypes in Patients with Condyloma Acuminatum. Chinese Journal of Nosocomiology , 2012, 22 (1): 210-212.
9 Sun G. Relationship between Human Papillomavirus Infection and RegulatoryT Lymphocyte and Helper TCell 17 in Patients with Condyloma Acuminatum. Chinese Journal of Clinicians (Electronic Edition
of extracellular and intracellular microbial infections and can defend against invasion of Brucella through cooperation with Th1 cells [ 12 ]. The antibody response to Brucella proteins, mediated by interleukin 17 (IL-17) secreted by Th17 cells, plays a key role in brucellosis vaccine [ 13 ]. RegulatoryTcells (Tregs) inhibit the immune function of effector Tcells, promoting Brucella invasion [ 14 ]. Therefore, the occurrence of brucellosis may be related to the imbalance in Treg/Th17 cells. Clapp et al. [ 15 ] have observed from nasal mucosa infection that
Georgiana E. Grigore, Angela Dascalescu, Mihaela Zlei, Iuliu C. Ivanov, Catalin Danaila, Tudor Petreus and Eugen Carasevici
. Expansion of CMV-specific CD8+CD45RA+CD27- Tcells in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2003;102(3):1057-63.
10. Nunes C, Wong R, Mason M, Fegan C, Man S, Pepper C. Expansion of a CD8(+)PD-1(+) replicative senescence phenotype in early stage CLL patients is associated with inverted CD4:CD8 ratios and disease progression. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18(3):678-87.
11. Giannopoulos K, M Schmitt PW, lstrok. The high frequency of Tregulatorycells in patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia is diminished through treatment with
Agata Chamier-Gliszczyńska, Sandra Kałużna, Katarzyna Stefańska, Piotr Celichowski, Paweł Antosik, Dorota Bukowska, Małgorzata Bruska, Jana Zakova, Marie Machatkova, Michal Jeseta and Michał Nowicki
fertilization process stops the second arrest and terminates meiosis. The duration of oocyte full maturation is dependent on the species, in humans it can last decades [ 4 ]. In in vitro conditions, nuclear maturation is hormone-independent and is initiated by removing the oocytes from their follicular environment [ 5 ].
The proper oocyte development requires close communication with surrounding somatic cells. These cells are affected by wide range of regulatory molecules, proteins and hormones leading to proper oocyte maturation. The somatic cumulus cells (CCs) and
Katarzyna Stefańska, Ievgenia Kocherova, Sandra Knap, Magdalena Kulus, Piotr Celichowski and Michal Jeseta
encodes thrombin receptor, which is engaged in the regulation of thrombotic response. Thrombin cleaves fibrinogen to fibrin, also exerting cell-activating properties, such as platelet aggregation, which is crucial in the case of vascular injury [ 19 ]. This gene’s expression hasn’t been described in porcine OECs yet, with our study showing its downregulation after long term culture. NFKBIA on the other hand, which also exhibited a decrease in expression in this study, has been linked with reproductive events, since Paciolla et al. suggested its involvement in bovine
Katarzyna Stefańska, Sandra Knap, Magdalena Kulus, Ievgenia Kocherova, Piotr Celichowski, Michal Jeseta, Marie Machatkova, Dorota Bukowska and Paweł Antosik
downregulation. KLF4 is also known to induce apoptosis via transcriptional activation of BAX and transcriptional repression of BCL-2 in the setting of oxidative stress in granulosa cells [ 23 ].
PIM1 encodes a serine/threonine protein kinase engaged in hematopoietic development, with its overexpression occurring in many myeloid and lymphoid acute leukaemias [ 24 ]. However, it hasn’t been described in porcine OECs yet. Regarding oxidative stress, PIM1 is thought to be upregulated during transient stress and downregulated during chronic stress [ 25 ]. The last of ten most
Yakup Cikili, Semsettin Kulac, Halil Samet and Ertugrul Filiz
stress responses. Plant Science 172, 876–887.
Barba-Espín, G., Diaz-Vivancos, P., Job, D., Belghazi, M., Job, C., Hernández, J.A., 2011: Understanding the role of H 2 O 2 during pea seed germination: a combined proteomic and hormone profiling approach. Plant Cell and Environment 34, 1907–1919.
Baryla, A., Carrier, P., Franck, F., Coulomb, C., Sahut, C., Havaux, M., 2001: Leaf chlorosis in oilseed rape plants ( Brassica napus ) grown on cadmium-polluted soil: causes and consequences for photosynthesis and growth. Planta 212, 696–709.
Yan-hui Chen, Heng-hui Zhang, Yan Wang, Xing-wang Xie, Ran Fei, Xue-yan Wang, Lai Wei and Hong-song Chen
1. Hori S, Nomura T, Sakaguchi S. Control of regulatoryTcell development by the transcription factor Foxp3. Science 2003;299:1057-1061.
2. Fontenot JD, Gavin MA, Rudensky AY. Foxp3 programs the development and function of CD4+CD25+ regulatoryTcells. Nat Immunol 2003;4:330-336.
3. Zheng Y, Rudensky AY. Foxp3 in control of the regulatoryTcell lineage. Nat Immunol 2007;8:457-462.
4. Williams LM, Rudensky AY. Maintenance of the Foxp3-dependent developmental program in mature
Sivanantham Amrutha, Abdul Bari Muneera Parveen, Muthusamy Muthupandi, Veerasamy Sivakumar, Raman Nautiyal and Modhumita Ghosh Dasgupta
Eucalyptus microtheca . Silva Fennica 41, 221–233.
Talebi, R., 2011: Evaluation of chlorophyll content and canopy temperature as indicators for drought tolerance in durum wheat ( Triticum durum Desf.). Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 5, 1457–1462.
Teskey, R., Wertin, T., Bauweraerts, I., Ameye, M., McGuire, M.A., Steppe, K., 2015: Responses of tree species to heat waves and extreme heat events. Plant Cell and Environment 38, 1699–1712.
Thumma, B.R., Sharma, N., Southerton, S.G., 2012: Transcriptome sequencing of Eucalyptus camaldulensis
Georgiana Emilia Grigore, Iuliu C. Ivanov, Mihaela Zlei, Angela Dăscălescu, Roxana Popescu, Tudor Petreuș and Eugen Carasevici
Pathol. 2013 Feb;26(2):182-94.
11. Han T, Abdel-Motal UM, Chang D-K, Sui J, Muvaffak A, Campbell J, et al. Human anti-CCR4 minibody gene transfer for the treatment of cutaneous t-cell lymphoma. PloS one. 2012;7(9):e44455. DOI: 10.1371/journal. pone.0044455
12. Chang D-K, Sui J, Geng S, Muvaffak A, Bai M, Fuhlbrigge RC, et al. Humanization of an anti-CCR4 antibody that kills cutaneous T-cell lymphoma cells and abrogates suppression by T-regulatorycells. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 2012;11(11):2451-61. DOI: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-12