cells expressing IL-2 receptor alpha-chains(CD25). Breakdown of a single mechanism of self-tolerance causes various autoimmune diseases. J Immunol, 1995, 155(3): 1151-1164.
8 Li F, Li Y, Wu S, et al . Distribution of Human Papilloma Virus High Risk Subtypes in Patients with Condyloma Acuminatum. Chinese Journal of Nosocomiology , 2012, 22 (1): 210-212.
9 Sun G. Relationship between Human Papillomavirus Infection and RegulatoryT Lymphocyte and Helper TCell 17 in Patients with Condyloma Acuminatum. Chinese Journal of Clinicians (Electronic Edition
Tatjana Zaķe, Sandra Skuja, Aivars Lejnieks, Valērija Groma and Ilze Konrāde
Carvalho, G. A. de, Perez, C. L. S., Ward, L. S. (2013). The clinical use of thyroid function tests. Arquivos Brasil. Endocrinol. Metab. , 57 , 193–204.
Chang, L. S., Barroso-Sousa, R., Tolaney, S. M., Hodi, F. S., Kaiser, U. B., Min, L. (2019). Endocrine toxicity of cancer immunotherapy targeting immune checkpoints, Endocr. Rev. , 40 , 17–65
Chaudhry, A., Samstein, R. M., Treuting, P., Liang, Y., Pils, M. C., Heinrich, J. M., Jack, R. S., Wunderlich, F. T., Brüning, J. C., Müller, W., Rudensky, A. Y. (2011). Interleukin-10 signaling in regulatoryTcells
Ali Khalili, Soheil Ebrahimpour, Iradj Maleki, Saeid Abediankenari and Mousa Mohammadnia Afrouzi
, EBRAHIMPOUR S. Evaluation of CD4+ CD25+ FoxP3+ regulatoryTcells during treatment of patients with brucellosis . Journal of biological regulators and homeostatic agents. 2016; 30 (3):675.
4. GRANT CR, LIBERAL R, MIELI-VERGANI G, VERGANI D, LONGHI MS. RegulatoryT-cells in autoimmune diseases: challenges, controversies and—yet—unanswered questions . Autoimmunity reviews. 2015; 14 (2):105-16.
5. MOHAMMADNIA-AFROUZI M, ZAVARAN HOSSEINI A, KHALILI A, ABEDIANKENARI S, HOSSEINI V, MALEKI I. Decrease of CD4+ CD25+ CD127low FoxP3+ regulatoryTcells with impaired
Dragana Miloradovic, Dragica Miloradovic, Marina Gazdic Jankovic, Bojana Simovic Markovic, C. Randall Harrell, Crissy Fellabaum, Nebojsa Arsenijevic, Aleksandra Lukic and Vladislav Volarevic
between interleukin 17 producing and regulatory natural killer Tcells. Liver Transpl. 2017;23:1040-1050.
15. Gazdic M, Markovic BS, Arsenijevic A, Jovicic N, Acovic A, Harrell CR,Fellabaum C, Djonov V, Arsenijevic N, Lukic ML, Volarevic V. Crosstalk between mesenchymal stem cells and Tregulatorycells is crucially important for the attenuation of acute liver injury. Liver Transpl. 2018;24:687-702.
16. Volarevic V, Milovanovic M, Ljujic B, Pejnovic N, Arsenijevic N, Nilsson U, Leffler H, Lukic ML. Galectin-3 deficiency prevents
of extracellular and intracellular microbial infections and can defend against invasion of Brucella through cooperation with Th1 cells [ 12 ]. The antibody response to Brucella proteins, mediated by interleukin 17 (IL-17) secreted by Th17 cells, plays a key role in brucellosis vaccine [ 13 ]. RegulatoryTcells (Tregs) inhibit the immune function of effector Tcells, promoting Brucella invasion [ 14 ]. Therefore, the occurrence of brucellosis may be related to the imbalance in Treg/Th17 cells. Clapp et al. [ 15 ] have observed from nasal mucosa infection that
M. Gulubova, J. Ananiev, M. Ignatova and K. Halacheva
23. Jia L, Wu C. The biology and functions of Th22 cells. In: T Helper Cell Differentiation and Their Function, 2014, vol. 841 of Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology pp. 209-230.
24. Ma CS, Deenick EK, Batten M, Tangye SG. The origins, function, and regulation of T follicular helper cells. The Journal of Experimental Medicine 2012;209(7):1241-1253.
25. Sakaguchi S, Yamaguchi T, Nomura T, Ono M. RegulatoryTcells and immune tolerance. Cell 2008;133:775 - 787.
26. Numasaki M, Fukushi J-I, Ono M, Narula SK
Matevz Skerget, Barbara Skopec, Darja Zontar and Peter Cernelc
marrow aplasia followed by delayed reconstitution of lymphocytes resulting in partial recovery on collection day. 11 As a consequence lower doses of lymphocytes are col lected and reinfused. There is accumulating evidence that the dose of infused lymphocytes and their recovery on day 15 and 30 after AHSCT are independent prognostic factors for overall survival in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphomas and myeloma. 12 - 15 Among lymphocyte subpopulations the CD16+/56+ natural killer (NK) cells are particularly strong independent predictors of survival. 12
Georgiana E. Grigore, Angela Dascalescu, Mihaela Zlei, Iuliu C. Ivanov, Catalin Danaila, Tudor Petreus and Eugen Carasevici
. Expansion of CMV-specific CD8+CD45RA+CD27- Tcells in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2003;102(3):1057-63.
10. Nunes C, Wong R, Mason M, Fegan C, Man S, Pepper C. Expansion of a CD8(+)PD-1(+) replicative senescence phenotype in early stage CLL patients is associated with inverted CD4:CD8 ratios and disease progression. Clin Cancer Res. 2012;18(3):678-87.
11. Giannopoulos K, M Schmitt PW, lstrok. The high frequency of Tregulatorycells in patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia is diminished through treatment with
Earnest Oghenesuvwe Erhirhie, Chibueze Peter Ihekwereme and Emmanuel Emeka Ilodigwe
testing. Toxicol in Vitro 41 : 245–259.
Hartung T, McBride M. (2011). Food for thought. on mapping the human toxome. ALTEX 28 : 83–93.
Hartung T, Daston G. (2009). FORUM Are In Vitro Tests Suitable for Regulatory Use? Toxicol Sci 111 (2): 233–237.
ICCVAM (2006). Test Method Evaluation Report – In Vitro Ocular Toxicity Test Methods for Identifying Ocular Severe Irritants and Corrosives. Inter-agency Coordinating Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods (ICCVAM) and the National Toxicology Program (NTP) Interagency Center for the
Yan-hui Chen, Heng-hui Zhang, Yan Wang, Xing-wang Xie, Ran Fei, Xue-yan Wang, Lai Wei and Hong-song Chen
1. Hori S, Nomura T, Sakaguchi S. Control of regulatoryTcell development by the transcription factor Foxp3. Science 2003;299:1057-1061.
2. Fontenot JD, Gavin MA, Rudensky AY. Foxp3 programs the development and function of CD4+CD25+ regulatoryTcells. Nat Immunol 2003;4:330-336.
3. Zheng Y, Rudensky AY. Foxp3 in control of the regulatoryTcell lineage. Nat Immunol 2007;8:457-462.
4. Williams LM, Rudensky AY. Maintenance of the Foxp3-dependent developmental program in mature