Laurent André, Christomir Christov, Arnault Lassin and Mohamed Azaroual
. Pitzer, K., Thermodynamics of electrolytes. I. Theoretical basis and generalequations, J. Phys. Chem ., 1973 , 77 , 268-277.
. Pitzer, K., in Activity Coefficients in Electrolyte Solutions , 2 nd ed., CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1991 .
. Harvie, C.; Moller, N.; Weare, J., The prediction of mineral solubilities in natural waters: The Na-K-Mg-Ca-H-Cl-SO 4 -OH-HCO 3 -CO 3 -CO2-H 2 O system from zero to high concentration at 25°C., Geochim . Cosmochim. Acta , 1984 , 48 , 723-751.
. Christov, C., Thermodynamic
different cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) lines in diyarbakır ecological conditions. Agricultural Science Journal, 9(3): 340 -343.
McDonald, M.B., 1999 - Seed deterioration: physiology, repair and assessment. Seed Sci. Technol. 27, 177-237.
Mehra V., Tripathi J., Powell A.A., 2003 - Aerated hydration treatment improves the response of Brassica juncea and Brassica campestris seeds to stress during germination. Seed Sci. Technol., 31, 57-70.
Michel B.E., 1983 - Evaluation of the water potentials of solutions of polyethylene glycol
pretreatment and evaluation of quality of jackfruit ( Artocarpus heterophyllus ) bulb crisps developed using combination drying. Food Bioprod. Process., 2015, 95, 106–117.
21. Souraki B.A., Ghaffari A., Bayat Y., Mathematical modeling of moisture andsolute diffusion in the cylindrical green bean during osmotic dehydration in salt solution. Food Bioprod. Process., 2012, 90, 64–71.
22. Wray D., Ramaswamy H.S., Development of a microwave–vacuum-based dehydration technique for fresh and microwave–osmotic (MWODS) pretreated whole cranberries ( Vaccinium macrocarpon
sorghum genotypes (Sorghum bicolorL. Moench) under drought stress. In Australian Journal of Crop Science, vol. 4, no. 3, pp.185-189.
CHAHARDEHI, A.M. ‒ IBRAHIM, D.S. - SULAIMAN, F. 2009. Antioxidant activityand total phenolic content of some medicinal plants in Urticaceae family. In Journal of Applied Biological Sciences, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 27-31.
DANESHVAR, N. - ABER, S. - SAYED D. - KHATAEE, M.S. - RASOULIFARD, A.R. 2007. Preparation and investigation of photocatalytic properties of ZnO nanocrystals: effect of operational parameters
1. Ahvenainen R., Active and intelligent packaging: an introduction. 2003, in: Novel Food Packaging Techniques (ed. R. Ahvenainen).Finland: CRC Press, pp. 5-21.
2. Anon., Scavenger solution. Packaging News, December edn, 1995, 20.
3. Aucejo V. S., Catalá R., & Gavara R., Interactions between water and EVOH food packaging films. Food Sci. Technol. Int., 2000, 6, 159-164.
4. Blixt Y., Borch E., Using an electronic nose for determining the spoilage of vacuum-packaged beef. Int. J. Food
.K., Proels R. et al. 2004. Extracellular invertase is an essential component of cytokinin- mediated delay of senescence. Plant Cell 16: 1276-1287. DOI: 10.1105/tpc.018929.
Belfield E.J., Ruperti B., Roberts J.A., McQueen-Mason S.J. 2005. Changes in expansin activityand gene expression during ethylene-promoted leaflet abscission in Sambucus nigra. Journal of Experimental Botany 56: 817-823. DOI: 10.1093/jxb/eri076.
Bendahmane M., Dubois A., Raymond O., Bris M.L. 2013. Genetics and genomics of flower initiation and development in roses
solution which could negate this effect [ 70 ]. As time progresses, the fluid flows slowly through the network and the polymer gradually recoils in the radial direction, the fluid pressure decreases and the dilation becomes more negative [ 70 ]. This continues during the ‘hold’ phase of the indentation when the indentation depth of the sphere is kept constant until a steady state is reached and the chemical potential of the solvent andsolutes tend to zero. This can be observed in Fig. 8 , where the measured force increases quickly with indentation depth with