, Thibaut A, Brotchi J, Born J. Invading meningiomas of the sphenoid ridge. J Neurosurg. 1980;53(5):587-99.
7. Gaspard N, Bouschet T, Hourez R, Dimidschstein J, Naeije G, van den Ameele J, et al. An intrinsic mechanism of corticogenesis from embryonic stem cells. Nature. 2008;455(7211):351-7.
1. Sano K. Pioneers in neurosurgery.Tokyo: Chugai-Igakusha Co; 1988.
2. Japan Neurosurgical Society . 60 years history of the Japan Neurosurgical Society .Japan: Yamada Planning Co Ltd; 2008.
3. Sasaki T, Hashiguchi K, Yoshimoto K, Nakamizo A, Mizoguchi M, Neurosurgical Staff of Kyushu U. Worldwide academic contributions of Japanese neurosurgeons. Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 2011;51(6):405-14.
4. Tabar V, Studer L. Pluripotent stem cells in regenerative medicine: challenges and recent
the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, in cooperation with the American Medical Association, the American Bar Association, and the President’s Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Medicine and Biomedical and Behavioral Research. By the definition of UDDA, an individual who has sustained either (1) irreversible cessation of circulatory and respiratory functions, or (2) irreversible cessation of all functions of the entire brain, including the brain stem (“whole brain” definition), is dead. A determination of death must be made in