Anna Szymił, Ryszard Krzyminiewski, BERNADETA Dobosz, ADAM Pająk, ANDRZEJ Szyszka and MAŁGORZATA Ładzińska
), Aortic and Radial Pulse Contour: Different Effects of Nitroglycerin and Prostacyclin. Anesth Analg; 89:566-72
Balinski M. (2007), Score autonomic modulation of the cardiovascular system, vascular stiffness and peripheral perfusion after nitroglycerin administration in healthy subjects, 19-25
Adams M.R., Robinson J., McCredie R., Seale J.P., Sorensen K.E., Deanfield J.E., Celermajer D.S. (1998), Smooth muscle dysfunction occurs independently of impaired endothelium-dependent dilation in adults at risk of atherosclerosis. J Am Coll Cardiol;32 :123-27.
Evgeni Eltzov, Abri Lavena De Cesarea, ‘Yuen Kei Adarina Low and Robert S. Marks
homes in Edmonton, Canada. Building and Environment, 2015; 90: p. 114-124.
6. Bako-Biro Z, Wargocki P, Weschler CJ,Fanger PO, Effects of pollution from personal computers on perceived air quality, SBS symptoms and productivity in offices. Indoor Air, 2004; 14(3): p. 178-187.
7. Lee SC, Chan LY,Chiu MY, Indoor and outdoor air quality investigation at 14 public places in Hong Kong. Environment International, 1999; 25(4): p. 443-450.
8. Hong T, Kim J,Lee M, Integrated task performance score for the building occupants based on the CO2 concentration and
tree fuzzy rules. Int J Res Rev Comput Sci 2012; 3(3): 1659-1667.
24. Rao A, Yadu N, Pimpalwar Y, Sinha S. Utility of coronary artery calcium scores in predicting coronary atherosclerosis amongst patients with moderate risk of coronary artery disease, Journal of Indian College of Cardiology 2017; 7: 55-59.
25. Manabe O, Naya M, Tamaki N. Feasibility of PET for the management of coronary artery disease: Comparison between CFR and FFR, Journal of Cardiology 2017; 70(2): 135-140
26. Ngiam J, Coates A, Lahiri A, Prochnow B
Prima Dewi Sinawang, Dorin Harpaz, Luka Fajs, Raymond Chee Seong Seet, Alfred Iing Yoong Tok and Robert S. Marks
. Epub 2013/08/31. Eng.
38. Chen X, Zhan X, Chen M, Lei H, Wang Y, Wei D, et al. The prognostic value of combined NT-pro-BNP levels and NIHSS scores in patients with acute ischemic stroke. Internal medicine (Tokyo, Japan). 2012;51(20):2887-92. PubMed PMID: 23064562. Epub 2012/10/16. Eng.
39. Montaner J, Garcia-Berrocoso T, Mendioroz M, Palacios M, Perea- Gainza M, Delgado P, et al. Brain natriuretic peptide is associated with worsening and mortality in acute stroke patients but adds no prognostic value to clinical predictors of outcome