Jakó Beáta, Benedek Theodora, Suciu Zsuzsanna and Benedek I
1. BenedekTh, Gyöngyösi M, Benedek I. Multislice Computed Tomographic Coronary Angiography for Quantitative Assessment of Culprit Lesions in Acute Coronary Syndromes. Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2013;29(3): 364-371.
2. Shapiro E, Bush ED. Visualizing Vulnerability Toward a new cardiac score. J Am CollCardiol. 2013;61(22):2306-2308.
3. Takashi K, Maehara A, Mintz SB, et al. The Dynamic Nature of Coronary Artery Lesion Morphology Assessed by Serial Virtual Histology Intravascular Ultrasound Tissue
1. McKay, R. & Shepherd, J. (2007). The use of the clinical scoring system by Alvarado in the decision to perform computed tomography for acute appendicitis in the ED. Am J Emerg Med, 25(5), 489-493. doi: 10.1016/j.ajem.2006.08.020
2. Cobben, L., Groot, I., Kingma, L., Coerkamp, E., Puylaert, J. & Blickman, J. (2009). A simple MRI protocol in patients with clinically suspected appendicitis: results in 138 patients and effect on outcome of appendectomy. Eur Radiol, 19(5), 1175-1183. doi: 10.1007/s00330
- a problem still relevant today. Przeglad Chirurgiczny. 2011;83(1):32-41.
5. Kuman A, et al. Anterior resection: anastomotic leaks and strictures. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17(11):1475-9.
6. Quan H, Li B, Couris CM, et al. Updating and validating the Charlson comorbidity index and score for risk adjustment in hospital discharge abstracts using data from 6 countries. Am J Epidemiol. 2011;173(6):676-82.
7. Tan WP, Talbott VA, Leong QQ, Isenberg GA, Goldstein SD, et al. American Society of Anesthesiologists class and
Dragan Panic, Andreja Todorovic, Milica Stanojevic and Violeta Iric Cupic
and management of acute pulmonary embolism. Eur Heart J 2014; 35: 3033–3069.
8. Di Marca S. Comparison of Wells and Revised Geneva Rule to Assess Pretest Probability of Pulmonary Embolism in High-Risk Hospitalized Elderly Adults. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2015; 63(6): 1091-7.
9. Shen JH, Chen HL, Chen JR, Xing JL, Gu P, Zhu BF. Comparison of the Wells score with the revised Geneva score for assessing suspected pulmonary embolism: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Thromb Thrombolysis 2016 Apr; 41(3):482-92.
10. Stein PD, Matta F, Musani MH, Diaczok B
Sakunee Khankham, Leena Chularojanamontri, Chanisada Wongpraparut, Narumol Silpa-archa, Nuttaporn Janyong and Prin Vathesatogkit
Coronary artery disease (CAD) has become an important cause of death and comorbid disease among the general population. Several assessment tools have been developed to predict the 10-year risk of developing CAD and coronary death. The Framingham Risk Score (FRS), which was developed in 1998, is probably the most well-known [ 1 ]. The FRS is validated in the U.S. population and performs well when applied to other populations with a similarly high background risk of CAD. However, application of the FRS overestimated the risk of CAD in cohorts in Europe, Asia, and
incontinence in women. Urology. 2003; 62:16-23.
4. Lapitan MC, Chye PLH. Asian-Pacific Continence Advisory Board. The epidemiology of overactive bladder among females in Asia: a questionnaire survey. Int Urogynaecol J. 2001;12:226-231.
5. Alhasso AA, Mckinlay J, Patrick K, Stewart L. Anticholinergic drugs versus non-drug active therapies for overactive bladder syndrome in adult (Review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Review. 2009, Issue 1.
6. Lin YT, Chou EC. Assessment of overactive bladder (OAB) symptom scores. Incont
, Wesson DE, Wolman SL, Stewart S, Whitewell J, et al. Nutritional assessment: a comparison of clinical judgement and objective measurements. N Engl J Med 1982; 306: 969–72.
8. Kalantar-Zadeh K, Kopple JD, Block G. A malnutrition inflammation score is correlated with morbidity and mortality in maintenance hemodialysis patients. Am J Kidney Dis 2001; 38: 1251–63.
9. Tonelli M, Sacks F, Pfeffer M, Jhangri GS, Curhan G: Biomarkers of inflammation and progression of chronic kidney disease. Kidney Int 2005; 68: 237–45.
10. Kopple JD: Nutritional status as a
19. ALEXANDER KP, SHAW LJ, SHAW LK, DELONG ER, MARK DB, PETERSON ED. Value of exercise treadmill testing in women . J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32 :1657-64.
20. KLIGFIELD P, LAUER MS. Exercise electrocardiogram testing: beyond the ST segment. Circulation. 2006; 114 :2070–2082.
21. MARK DB, SHAW L, HARRELL FE JR, LEE KL, BENGTSON JR, MCCANTS CB, et al. Prognostic value of a treadmill exercise score in outpatients with suspected coronary artery disease. N Engl J Med. 1991; 325 :849–853.
22. GULATI M, ARNSDORF MF, SHAW LJ, PANDEY DK, THISTED RA
Vasil G. Marinov, Desislava N. Koleva-Georgieva, Nelly P. Sivkova and Maya B. Krasteva
screening programs. Pediatrics 2005;115(5):e518-e525.
4. Gui-Shuang Y, Graham EQ, Kelly CW, et al. Predictors for development of referral-warranted retinopathy of prematurity in the telemedicine approaches to evaluating acute-phase retinopathy of prematurity (e-ROP) study. JAMA Ophthalmol 2015;133(3):304-11.
5. Eckert GU, Fortes Filho JB, Maia M, et al. A predictive score for retinopathy of prematurity in very low birth weight preterm infants. Eye 2012(26):400-6.
6. Binenbaum G, Ying GS, Quinn GE, et al. The CHOP postnatal