adaptation, Applied psychology 46, 1 (1997).
5. Bodyguard to Kim Jong-il seeks asylum in Canada, The Hamilton Spectator , 4th April 2016.
6. Chang-ho, L., M, Sung-kil, J. Woo-taek, M. Kigawa, and M. Sugawara, Mental health and qualityoflifeof North Korean defectors living in Japan, Asian Journal of Psychiatry , Vol. 2, No. 3, October 2009.
7. Demick, B. Nothing to Envy – Ordinary Lives in North Korea , New York: Spiegel & Grau, 2010.
8. Erickson, E. Identity: Youth and crisis , New York: Norton, 1968.
9. Hegarty, S. North Korea
: Macmillan and Co. Journal of Happiness Studies; http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/quality+of+life+research/journal/10902.
36. Jung, C. G. 1971 . Psychological Types. Bollingen Series XX, volume 6, Princeton University Press.
37. Kirzner, I. M. 1973. Competition and Entrepreneurship, Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
38. Kirzner, I., ed. 1986. Subjectivism, Intelligibility and Economic Understanding, New York: New York University Press.
39. Lange, O., R. 1934. “The Determinateness of the
. Institute of the Judiciary in Belarus. PHD thesis, Kaunas: Vytautas Magnus University.
Korosteleva, E. 2003. Is Belarus a Demagogical Democracy? Cambridge Review of International Affairs , 16(3).
Korosteleva, E. 2005. The qualityof democracy in Belarus and Ukraine. Journal of Communist Studies and Transition Politics, 20(1).
Levitsky, S. and Way, L., 2002. The rise of competitive authoritarianism. Journal of Democracy, 13(2), pp. 51–65.
Linz, J. and Stepan, A. 1996. Problems of Democratic Transition and Consolidation. Southern Europe, South