adaptation, Applied psychology 46, 1 (1997).
5. Bodyguard to Kim Jong-il seeks asylum in Canada, The Hamilton Spectator , 4th April 2016.
6. Chang-ho, L., M, Sung-kil, J. Woo-taek, M. Kigawa, and M. Sugawara, Mental health and qualityoflifeof North Korean defectors living in Japan, Asian Journal of Psychiatry , Vol. 2, No. 3, October 2009.
7. Demick, B. Nothing to Envy – Ordinary Lives in North Korea , New York: Spiegel & Grau, 2010.
8. Erickson, E. Identity: Youth and crisis , New York: Norton, 1968.
9. Hegarty, S. North Korea
: Macmillan and Co. Journal of Happiness Studies; http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/quality+of+life+research/journal/10902.
36. Jung, C. G. 1971 . Psychological Types. Bollingen Series XX, volume 6, Princeton University Press.
37. Kirzner, I. M. 1973. Competition and Entrepreneurship, Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
38. Kirzner, I., ed. 1986. Subjectivism, Intelligibility and Economic Understanding, New York: New York University Press.
39. Lange, O., R. 1934. “The Determinateness of the