disease are common in the population. Most oral lesions, especially chronic periodontitis, have no enough apparent pain to be alerted. Therefore, timely treatment is difficult. In the case of normal immune function, oral lesions exist for a long time without attack. Once the immune function changes, an acute attack may occur, even inducing infection during the treatment of certain systemic diseases. Thus, treatment plans for systemic diseases are difficult to proceed smoothly. This phenomenon affects the qualityoflifeof patients and endangers their entire health
1 Mailloux LU, Bellucci AG, Wilkes BM, et al . Mortality in dialysis patients: Analysis of the causes of death. Am J Kidney Dis, 1991 (18):326-327.
2 Wei Q. Study on Hemodialysis Patients with Concurrent Infection. Chinese Journal of Nosocomiology, 2004,14 (5): 599 - 600.
3 Wan H. Analysis on Factors of Central Venous Catheter Infection and Status Quo of Nursing Research. Chinese Nursing Research, 2005,19 (9): 1791 - 1792.
4 Ma Y. Observation on the Nursing Effect of the Prevention of Catheter-related Infection in Hemodialysis
1 Ren N, Feng L, Wen X, et al . Practical Hospital Infection Monitoring Methodology , Changsha: Hunan Science and Technology Press, 2012.
2 Huang W, Chen H, Chu L, et al . The loss of economic evaluation for surgical Site infection Clinical and experimental Medical Journal, 2010, 9(9):655-657.
3 Malone DL, Genuit T, Tracy JK, et al . Surgical site infections: reanalysis of risk factors. J Surg Res, 2002, 103(1): 89-95.
4 Liu Y. Progress on the prevention and controlling of the surgical site infection. The Chinese Journal of
’s perspectives. Injury, 2011, 42(5): 18-23.
30 Bauer S, Bouldouyre MA, Oufella A, et al . Impact of a multidisciplinary staff meeting on the qualityof antibiotherapy prescription for bone and joint infections in orthopedic surgery. Med Mal Infect, 2012, 42(12): 603-607.
4. Crossno JE, Berkins B, Gotcher N, Hill JL, McConoughey M, Walters M. Assessment of customer service in academic health are libraries (ACSAHL): an instrument for measuring customer service. Bull Med Libr Assoc 2001;89(2):170-176.
5. Sajjadi H, Vameghi M, Ghazinour M, Khodaeiardekani M. Caregivers’ qualityoflife and qualityof services for children with cancer: a review from iran. Glob J Health Sci 2013;5(3):173-182.
6. Mohammadi A, Mohammadi J. Evaluating qualityof health services in health centres of Zanjan district of Iran
Chinese Expert Committee on Hepatic Encephalopathy
11. Morgan MY, Blei A, Grungreiff K, Jalan R, Kircheis G, Marchesini G, et al. The treatment of hepatic encephalopathy. Metab Brain Dis 2007;22:389-405.
12. Prasad S, Dhiman RK, Duseja A, Chawla YK, Sharma A, Agarwal R. Lactulose improves cognitive functions and health-related qualityoflife in patients with cirrhosis who have minimal hepatic encephalopathy. Hepatology 2007;45:549-559.
13. Als-Nielsen B, Gluud LL, Gluud C. Nonabsorbable disaccharides for hepatic encephalopathy. Cochrane Database Syst
1 Zhou Y, Wu Z, Hou J. A Survey and Analysis on the QualityofLifeof 1,880 Patients with Vertigo. Chinese Journal of Otology, 2011, 9:434.
2 Cowand JL, Wrisley DM, Walker M, et al . Efficacy of vestibular rehabilitation. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 1998, 118:49.
3 Bittar RS, Pedalini ME, Lorenzi MC, et al . Treating vertigo with vestibular rehabilitation: results in 155patients. Revue de Laryngologie-Otologie-Rhinologie, 2001, 123:61.
4 Caixeta GCS, Don F, Gazzola JM. Cognitive processing and body balance in
ability to develop resistance to antibiotics, and render ability to attack the body’s immune system. This condition can lead to difficulties in treatment and relapse of infection, which can seriously affect the qualityoflifeof patients and immune function and threaten the lifeof patients.
A number of studies have shown that tumor cells secrete a variety of immunosuppressive factors [ 17 ], such as transformation growth factor-β 1 that evades immune system attacks, prostaglandin E 2 , vascular endothelial growth factor, interleukin (IL)-10, IL-6, IL-4, and
treatment. To summarize, fungal infection of the CNS is difficult to diagnose and treat and is associated with poor prognosis. Treatment measures should be further researched and developed to improve the prognosis and to enhance the qualityoflifeof patients.
Conflict of interest : The authors state no conflicts of interest.
Authors’ Contributions : Xuemei Li and Xiaoxia Li conducted the literature analysis and further wrote, discussed, and revised the manuscript of this review.
 Raparia K., Powell S