Anca Tulbure, Mihai Ognean, Claudia-Felicia Ognean and Ioan Danciu
1. Cervenka, l.,Rezkova, S. & Kralovsky, J., (2008). Moisture adsorption characteristics of gingerbread, a traditional bakery product in Pardubice, Czech Republic. Journal of Food Engineering. 84, 601-607.
2. Cauvain, S. &Young, L. (2000). Bakery food manufacture and quality: water control and effects. Blackwell Science Ltd
3. Troller, J.A. (1989). Water activity and food quality.” in T.M. Hardman (Eds.). Water in Food Quality, (pp.1-32). London: Elsevier Applied Science
1. Bin, L. I. (2007). Examination of raw pork’s fresh degree and appraisal of raw pork’s storage quality. Journal of Shangluo University, 21, 57-59.
2. Bertram, H. C., Andersen, H. J., & Karlsson, A. H. (2001). Comparative study of low-field nmr relaxation measurements and two traditional methods in the determination of water holding capacity of pork. Meat Science, 57, 125-132.
3. Chang, H. J., Niu, X. Y., & Zhou, W. B. (2014). Effects of different freezing and thawing cycles on pork quality. Food Science, 35, 43-48.
4. Chen, S
: Food Technology, 21(2), 73 – 82. DOI: 10.1515/aucft-2017-0017.
3. Arah, I. K., Amaglo, H., Kumah, E. K., & Ofori, H. (2015). Preharvest and Postharvest Factors Affecting the Quality and Shelf Lifeof Harvested Tomatoes : A Mini Review. International Journal of Agronomy, 2015, 1 – 6. DOI: 10.1155/2015/478041.
4. Ariviani, S., Anggrahini, S., Naruki, S., Raharjo, S. (2015). Characterization and chemical stability evaluation of β-carotene microemulsions prepared by spontaneous emulsification method using VCO and palm oil as oil phase. International Food
. & Verheul, M. (2009). Review of flavonoids and other phenolics from fruits of different tomato ( Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) cultivars. J of the Sci. of Food and Agri. 89(8), 1255-1270. DOI: 10.1002/jsfa.3605.
51. Splittstoesser, W. E. (1990). Vegetable Growing Handbook: Organic and Traditional. Methods. 3 rd Edition, Vannostrand Reinbold, New York. pp 167-171.
52. Tuba, D., Mehmet, A. K., Hakan, A., Derya, B. (2011). The Effects of Several Postharvest Treatments on Shelf LifeQualityof Bunch Tomatoes. Not Bot Horti Agrobo 39(2), 209-213. DOI: http
32. Palaniswamy K.P., Muthukrishnan C. R. (1974), Studies on the physico-chemical characteristics of lemon juices and squashes during storage, Ind. Food Pack , 28, pp. 37 – 41.
33. Parreek S., Paliwal R., Mukherjee S. (2011), Effect of juice extraction methods and processing temperature-time on juice qualityof Nagpur mandarin (C itrus reticulata Blanco) during storage, J. Food Sci. Technol , 48(2), pp. 197–203. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13197-010-0154-6
34. Patrignani F., Vannini L., Kamdem S.L.S., Lanciotti, R., Guerzoni, M.E. (2010