Nazila Pourkhalili, Shirin Pournourmohammadi, Fatemeh Rahimi, Sanaz Vosough-Ghanbari, Maryam Baeeri, Seyed Ostad and Mohammad Abdollahi
pentoxifylline of diazinon-induced toxic stress in rat liver and muscle. Toxicol Mech Methods 2007;17:215--21.
Basiri S, Esmaily H, Vosough-Ghanbari S, Mohammadirad A, Yasa N, Abdollahi M. Improvement by Satureja khuzestanica essential oil of malathion-induced red blood cells acetylcholinesterase inhibition and altered hepatic mitochondrial glycogen phosphorylase and phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase activities. Pest Biochem Physiol 2007;89:124--9.
Abdollahi M, Ranjbar A, Shadnia S, Nikfar S, Rezaiee A. Pesticides and
Ali Akbar Malekirad, Mahya Faghih, Mansuoreh Mirabdollahi, Mahdi Kiani, Arezoo Fathi and Mohammad Abdollahi
metabolism as a non-cholinergic detoxication mechanism in counteracting diazinon-induced oxidative stress. Hum Exp Toxicol 2006;25:697-703.
22. Panahi P, Vosough-Ghanbari S, Pournourmohammadi S, Ostad SN, Nikfar S, Minaie B, Abdollahi M. Stimulatory effects of malathion on the key enzymes activities of insulin secretion in Langerhans islets, glutamate dehydrogenase and glucokinase. Toxicol Mech Methods 2006;16:161-7.
23. Amirkabirian N, Teimouri F, Esmaily H, Mohammadirad A, Aliahmadi A, Abdollahi M. Protection by pentoxifylline of diazinon
Dilek Guvenç, Abdurrahman Aksoy, Yavuz Kursad, Enes Atmaca and Oguzhan Yavuz
-Qare AW, Suliman HB, Abou-Donia MB. Induction of urinary excretion of 3-nitrotyrosine, a marker of oxidative stress, following administration of pyridostigmine bromide, DEET (N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide) and permethrin, alone and in combination in rats. Toxicol Lett 2001;121:127-34. PMID: 11325563
15. Ranjbar A, Ghahremani MH, Sharifzadeh M, Golestani A, Ghazi-Khansari M, Baeeri M, Abdollahi M. Protection by pentoxifylline of malathion-induced toxic stress and mitochondrial damage in rat brain. Hum Exp Toxicol 2010;29:851-64. doi: 10
Somayyeh Karami-Mohajeri, Ahmad Ahmadipour, Hamid-Reza Rahimi and Mohammad Abdollahi
;32:759-65. doi: 10.1177/0960327112468179
168. Tehrani H, Halvaie Z, Shadnia S, Soltaninejad K, Abdollahi M. Protective effects of N-acetylcysteine on aluminum phosphide-induced oxidative stress in acute human poisoning. Clin Toxicol (Phila) 2013;51:23-8. doi: 10.3109/15563650.2012.743029
169. Ranjbar A, Ghahremani MH, Sharifzadeh M, Golestani A, Ghazi-Khansari M, Baeeri M, Abdollahi M. Protection by pentoxifylline of malathion-induced toxic stress and mitochondrial damage in rat brain. Hum Exp Toxicol 2010;29:851-64. doi: 10
Ebru Emekli-Alturfan, G⃞l⃞en ⃞zdemira, Esra Sağlam, Emine Nur ⃞zdamar, ⃞zer ⃞ehirli and G⃞ksel ⃞enerc
. Therapeutic effect of captopril, pentoxifylline, and cordyceps sinensis in pre-hepatic portal hypertensive rats. Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2012; 18:182-7.
38. Ha H, Kim KH. Amelioration of diabetic microalbuminuria and lipid peroxidation by captopril.Yonsei Med J. 1992; 33:217-23.
39. Rodrigues de Araujo G, Granato de Faria K, Lima WG, Padua BD, Rossoni JV, Souza AA, et al. Effect of captopril and the bradykinin-PKC pathway on ROS production in type 1 diabetic rats. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2011; 89:923-33.
40. Jolly SR, Kane WJ
Hieronim Borowicz, Krzysztof Kubiak, Goran Nikolovski and Artur Niedźwiedź
Sephadex-induced airway inflammation. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 95, 43-48. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1742-7843.2004.pto950109.x PMid:15245576
46. Hay, D.W., Goldie, R.G. (1998). Potential pathophysiological role of endothelin-1 in asthma. Drug News Perspect 11, 411-418. http://dx.doi.org/10.1358/dnp.1918.104.22.1680500 PMid:15616682
47. Leguillette, R., Desevaux, C., Lavoie, J. (2002). Effects of pentoxifylline on pulmonary function and results of cytological examination of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in horses with recurrent airway obstruction. Am J
present. However, their benefit for cardiovascular disease, which is prevalent in NAFLD populations, should not be overlooked [ 68 ].
The recommended treatments according to the 2018 AASLD guidelines are weight reduction, vitamin E, and pioglitazone in non-diabetic adults with biopsy-proven NASH [ 1 ]. Despite the established recommendation, there are several ongoing investigations of other drugs such as glucagon-like peptide 1 agonists, statins, pentoxifylline, and obeticholic acid [ 36 , 69 ]. One of the key confounders of the included studies is the lack of