. (2010). The Measurement of Economic, Social and Environmental Performance of Countries: A Novel Approach. Social Indicators Research, Vol. 95, No. 2, pp. 339-356.
4. Espina, P. Z., Arechavala, N. S. (2013). An assessment of social welfare in Spain: territorial analysis using a synthetic welfare indicator. Social Indicators Research, Vol. 111, No. 1, pp. 1-23.
5. Eurostat (2015). Sustainable development in the European Union, 2015 monitoring report of the EU Sustainable Development Strategy. Available at http
Adela Delalić, Rabija Somun-Kapetanović and Emina Resić
Poverty in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy and Spain, Based on European Panel. Applied Economics , Vol. 43, No. 8, pp. 951-972.
6. Betti, G., Cheli, B., Lemmi, A., Verma, V. (2006). On the construction of fuzzy measures for the analysis of poverty and social exclusion. Statistica & Applicazioni , Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 77-97.
7. Cerioli, A., Zani, S. (1990). A Fuzzy Approach to the Measurement of Poverty. In Income and Wealth Distribution, Inequality and Poverty, Dagum, C., Zenga, M. (Eds.), Springer Verlag, Berlin, pp. 272-284.
8. Cheli, B., Lemmi, A
1. Abramowitz, M. I. A. (1965). Handbook of Mathematical Functions with formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables. Series 55, 4th printing ed. Washington DC: National Bureau of Standards, Applied Mathematics, U.S. Government Printing Office.
2. Booth, T., Tickle, L. (2008). Mortality modelling and forecasting: A review of methods. Annals of Actuarial Science, Vol. 3, No. 1-2, pp. 3-43.
3. Bošnjak, N. (2016). The actuarial projection method for pension fund’s dependency ratio in case of Pension and Disability Insurance Fund of
Denis Dolinar, Davor Zoričić and Zrinka Lovretin Golubić
1. Ang, A., Chen, J., Xing, Y. (2006a). Downside risk. The Review of Financial Studies , Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 1191-1239.
2. Ang, A., Hodrick, R., Xing, Y., Zhang, X. (2006b). The Cross Section of Volatility and Expected Returns. Journal of Finance , Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 259-299.
3. Amenc, N., Goltz, F., Martellini, L., Retkowsky, P. (2011). Efficient Indexation: An Alternative to Cap-Weighted Indices. The Journal of Investment Management, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 1-23.
4. Amenc, N., Goltz, F., Martellini, L. (2013). Smart Beta 2
in the Republic of Croatia. Zbornik Ekonomskog fakulteta u Zagrebu, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 117-136.
8. Foldvary, F. E. (2006). The Measurement of Inequality, Concentration and Diversification. Indian Economic Journal, Vol. 54, No. 3, pp. 179-188.
9. Frosini, B. V. (2012). Approximation and decomposition of Gini, Pietra-Ricci and Theil inequality measures. Empirical Economics, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 175-197.
10. Galac, T., Kraft, E. (2001). What Has Been the Impact of Foreign Banks in Croatia?. Available at https
). Recent empirical surveys and theoretical interpretations of the parallel economy in Italy. In The Underground Economy in the United States and Abroadi , Tanzi, V. (Ed.), Lexington Books, Lexington, pp. 160-178.
8. Dilnot, A., Morris, C. N. (1981). What Do We Know About the Black Economy?. Fiscal Studies , Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 58-73.
9. Easton, S. (2001). The Size of the Underground Economy: A Review of the Estimates, Available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/251857713_The_Size_of_the_Underground_Economy_A_Review_of_the_Estimates [09 October