Nicolo, G., Smith, B.D. (2004). Crises in competitive versus monopolistic banking systems. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking , vol. 36, issue 3, 487-506.
5. Boyd, J.H., Graham, S.L., Hewitt, R.S. (1993). Bank holding company mergers with nonbank financial firms: Effects on the risk of failure. Journal of Banking and Finance , vol. 17, issue 1, 43-63.
6. Căpraru, B., Moise, N., Nistor Mutu, S., Petria, N. (2016). Financial Stability and Concentration: Evidence from Emerging Europe. Transformations in Business & Economics , vol. 15, no 3C (39C), 376
1. Adrian, T., Covitz, D., Liang, N., 2015. Financial stability monitoring. Annual Review of Financial Economics 7, 357–395.
2. Ahmed, S., Zlate, A., 2014. Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world? Journal of International Money and Finance, Current account imbalances and international financial integration 48, 221–248.
3. Aikman D., Bridges, J., Burgess, S., Galletly, R., Levina, I., O’Neill, C., Varadi, A., 2018. Measuring risks to UK financial stability. Staff Working Paper No. 738, Bank of England.
John Kwaku Amoh, Abdul-Mumuni Abdallah and Richard Amankwa Fosu
, Vol. 29 No 1, pp. 63-77.
11. Ayadi. R, Emrah A, Sami B. N, and Willem P. D. G. (2013), “Determinants of financial development across the Mediterranean”, MEDPRO Technical Report, No. 29.
12. Bilquess, F., Mukhtar, T., and Sohail, S. (2011), “What matters for financial development in D-8 countries? Capital flows, trade openness and institutions”, Journal of Economic Cooperation and Development, Vol. 1 No. 32, pp. 71–91.
13. Bittencourt, M. (2011), “Inflation and financial development: Evidence from Brazil”, Economic Modelling, Vol. 28 No. 1-2, pp. 91
Olatunji Abdul Shobande and Oladimeji Tomiwa Shodipe
. (2004). Determinants of Capital Formation and Agriculture Growth Some New Explorations. Economic and Political Weekly , 39 (52), 5611–5616.
12. Ma, G., & Mccauley, R. N. (2013). Journal of International Money Is China or India more financially open ? q, 39 (December 2012), 6–27. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jimonfin.2013.06.017
13. Moyo, C., Roux, P. Le, & Roux, P. Le. (2018). channel. Munich Personal RePec Workig Paper , (85297).
14. Olunkwa, C. N., & Shobande, O. A. (2018). Capital Flow Components and Industrial Sector Performance in Nigeria
. (1993). On the Test-Retest Reliability of Perceived Usefulness and Perceived Ease of Use Scales. In: MIS Quarterly , Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 227 – 230.
19. Igbaria, M., Zinatelli, N., Cragg, P., Cavaye, A. L. M. (1997). Personal Computing Acceptance Factors in Small Firms: A Structural Equation Model. In: MIS Quarterly , Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 279 – 305.
20. Laumann, E.O., Galaskiewicz, J. and Marsden, P.V. (1978). Community structure as interorganizational linkages. Annual Review of Sociology , 4(1), 455-484.
21. Lee Y., Kozar, K.A. and Larsen, K
1. American Horse Council (n.d.), National economic impact of the U.S. horse industry ,
2. http://www.horsecouncil.org/national-economic-impact-us-horse-industry , [Accessed 10.26.2014]
3. Hansen, C., & Saghaian, S. (2015), “Progeny? Performance? What really matters in a stud fee?” Southern Agricultural Economics Association Annual Meeting . Atlanta, GA.
4. Keeneland Association (n.d.), About Keeneland sales , http://www.keeneland.com/sales/about-keeneland-sales , [Accessed 3.12.15]
5. Keeneland Association (n
# Middle East and North Africa
## Unclassified information deliberately searched selected, filtered and disseminated for a specific audience to meet a specific demand. EX: mass-media, Internet, research journas, patents, conferences, etc.
1. Agarwal, K. N. (2006). Competitive intelligence in business decisions - an overview. Competition Forum, 4(2), 309-314
2. Croom, Herman L., The Exploitation of Foreign Open Sources, Studies in Intelligence, 1969, volume 13, number 3, pp. 129-136
3. Franco et all, Competitive intelligence
43. Tanzi, V. (1998a). Corruption and the budget: Problems and solutions. In Economics of corruption, pages 111-128. Springer.
44. Tanzi, V. (1998b). Corruption around the world: Causes, consequences, scope, and cures. IMF Staff Papers, 45(4):559-594.
45. Tanzi, V. and Davoodi, H. (1998). Corruption, public investment, and growth. In The welfare state, public investment, and growth, pages 41-60. Springer.
46. Tomić, I. (2016). What drives youth unemployment in Europe? EI Working Papers N
1. ADJAOUTÉ, K. & DANTHINE, J. 2000. EMU and portfolio diversification opportunities. FAME Research Paper# 31. International Center FAME, Geneve .
2. AGGARWAL, R. & KYAW, N. A. 2005. Equity market integration in the NAFTA region: Evidence from unit root and cointegration tests. International Review of Financial Analysis, 14, 393-406.
3. ATTEBERRY, W. L. & SWANSON, P. E. 1997. Equity market integration: the case of North America. The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 8, 23-37.
4. BHAGWATI, J. & PANAGARIYA, A
R. Jen-peng Huang, Genesis Sembiring Depari, Sri Vandayuli Riorini and Pai-Chou Wang
1. Ayu, A.R. and Abrizah, A., 2011. Do you Facebook? Usage and applications of Facebook page among academic libraries in Malaysia. The International Information & Library Review, 43(4), pp.239-249.
2. Barbier, G. and Liu, H., 2011. Data mining in social media. In Social network data analytics (pp. 327-352). Springer, Boston, MA.
3. Bonsón, E. and Ratkai, M., 2013. A set of metrics to assess stakeholder engagement and social legitimacy on a corporate Facebook page. Online Information Review, 37(5), pp