Jakub Kostecki, Andrzej Greinert, Michał Drab, Róża Wasylewicz and Barbara Walczak
Earth surface is under the continous influence of the environmental factors - both natural and anthropogenic. The significant impact on the environment can be noted in areas adjacent to the metal industry plants, in a consequence of pollutants emission, especially dusts containing the heavy metals, into the atmosphere,. In the surroundings of Głogów Copper Smelter (GCS) elevated amounts of copper and lead has been noted. In the soils of the test sites were found up to 5250 mg・kg-1 Cu and 1290 mg・kg-1 Pb. The forest litter contained 3.3-5.1 more Cu and 3.9-8.6 Pb than the humic horizon of the soil. Analyse of the different soils covering the GCS protective forest area let specify the stabilising role of particle size distribution, TOC content and the soil reaction to Cu and Pb migration in the environment.
Maria Włodarczyk-Makuła, Ewa Wiśniowska and Agnieszka Popenda
) degradation during compost maturation process , Annual Set The Environment Protection, 11 (2009) 133-142.
20. Rosik-Dulewska C.: Migration of PAHs from unsealed landfills into groundwater , Annual Set The Environment Protection, 9 (2007) 335-344.
Marzena Smol, Maria Włodarczyk-Makuła and Dariusz Włóka
Organic Compounds from Aqueous Solutions on Activated Carbon, Environmental Pollution Control, 1(56) (1995) 11-17.
25. Smol M. and Włodarczyk-Makuła M.: Effectiveness in the removal of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from industrial wastewater by ultrafiltration technique, Archives of Environmental Protection, 38(4) (2012) 49-58.
26. Włóka D., Kacprzak M., Rosikoń K. and Fijałkowski K.: Study of the migration of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH’s) in the sewage sludge-soil system, Environment Protection Engineering, 39(2) (2013) 113122.
1. Bień J., Bień J., Wystalska K.: Problemy gospodarki osadowej w ochronie środowiska, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Częstochowskiej, Częstochowa, 1998.
2. Fijalkowski K., Rosikon K., Grobelak A., Kacprzak M.: Migration of various chemical compounds in soil solution during inducted phytoremediation. Archives of Environmental Protection, 37 (4), (2011) 49-59.
3. Gasco G., Martinez-Inigo M., Lobo M.: Soil organic matter transformation after a sewage sludge application. EJEAFChe, 3, (2004) 716