Eftihia Nathanail, Lambros Mitropoulos, Ioannis Karakikes and Giannis Adamos
Logistics Engineering , 1(1), 58-63.
28. Jeon, C.M., Amekudzi, A. and Guensler, R. (2008). Sustainability assessment at the transportation planning level: Performances and measures and indexes. In 87 th Transportation Research Board Annual Conference. CD-ROM, January 13-17, 2008 . Washington D.C.
29. Nathanail, E., Gogas, M. and Adamos, G. (2016). Smart interconnections and urban freight transport towards achieving sustainable city logistics. Transp. Res. Proc . 14, 983 – 992.
30. Cellura, M., Longo, S. and Mistretta, M. (2011).The energy and
10. Tanik, M. (2010). Improving “order handling “process by using qfd & fmea methodologies: A case study. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, Vol.27, no.4, pp. 404-423.
11. Šolc M. (2012). Applying of Method FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) in the Logistics Process, Advanced Research in Scientific Areas, pp.1906-1911
12. Sutrisno, A., Lee Tzong-Ru. (2011). Service reliability assessment using failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA): survey and opportunity roadmap, International Journal of Engineering
Katariina Koistinen, Ville Uusitalo and Anna Huostila
, 30(4), 211-220. DOI: 10.1108/09590550210423681
4. San-Martín, S., Prodanova J. & Jiménez, N. (2015). The impact of age in the generation of satisfaction and WOM in mobile shopping. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 23, 1-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.jretconser.2014.11.001
5. Björklund, M., Forslund, H. & Isaksson, M. (2016). Exploring logistics-related environmental sustainability in large retailers. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 44(1), 38-57. DOI: 10.1108/IJRDM-05-2015-0071
6. Kolk, A
). ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management - Principles and Guidelines. Retrieved June 08, 2015, from https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso:31000:ed-1:v1:en
14. Jereb, B. (2014). Upravljaje Tveganj. Celje: University in Maribor - Faculty of logistics.
15. Jereb, B. & Cvehte, T. (2013). Risk Catalog. Retrieved April 04, 2015 from http://labinf.fl.uni-mb.si/risk-catalog/
16. ISO. (2009). Risk Management - Risk Assessment Techniques. Retrieved June 10, 2015, from https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iec:31010:ed-1:v1:en
1. K. Gotzamani, P. Longinidis, and F. Vouzas, “The logistics services outsourcing dilemma: quality management and financial performance perspectives”, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal , vol. 15, no. 6 pp. 438–453, September 2010.
2. S. J. Grawe, P. J. Daugherty, and P. M. Ralston, “Enhancing dyadic performance through boundary spanners and innovation: An assessment of service provider–customer relationships”, Journal of Business Logistics , vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 88–101, March. 2015.
3. P. R. Murphy and R. Poist
 Ren, J. W. (2012). Study on pallet allocation optimization over a pallet pool. Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, China.
 Harris, J. S., & Worrell, J. S. (2008). Pallet management system: a study of the implementation of UID/RFID technology for tracking shipping materials within the department of defence distribution network. NAVAL Postgraduate School, Monterey, USA.
 Wu, Q. Y. (2013). Study on unit logistic: part one. Logistics & Material Handling, 16(6): 108-111.
 Jiang, H., & Liu L. (2001). Pallet pooling
1. M. Nowicka-Skowron, “Logistics objectives in view of a business strategy,” Freiberger Forschungshefte, Freiberg: D 238 Wirtschaftswissenschaften, 2010, p. 268-277.
2. J.T. Mentzer, D.J. Flint, and G.T.M. Hult, “Logistics service quality as a segment customized-process,” in Journal of Marketing, No. 65, 2001, p. 82-104.
3. C.C. Bienstock, J.T. Mentzer, and M.M. Bird, “Measuring physical distribution service quality,” in Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, No. 25, 1997, p. 31
Alan Bury, Dimitrios Paraskevadakis, Jun Ren and Farhan Saeed
.R. & Allen, B.J. (1997). A longitudinal assessment of motor carrier-shipper relationship trends, 1990 vs. 1996. Transportation Journal. 37(1), 5-17.
Cullinane, T. & Toy, T. (2000). Identifying influential attributes in freight route/mode choice decisions: a content analysis. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. 36(1), 41-53. DOI: 10.1016/S1366-5545(99)00016-2.
Danielis, R., Marcucci, E. & Rotaris, L. (2005). Logistics managers’ stated preferences for freight service attributes. Transportation Research Part E
application to the pastoral zone of Eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 21(2) : 169–179. DOI/10.1111/j.1467-8489.1977.tb00204.x.
 Banker, R. D., Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. (1984). Some models for estimating technical and scale inefficiencies in data envelopment analysis. Journal of Management Science. 30 (9), 1078-1092. 10.1287/mnsc.30.9.1078.
 Barros, C.P. & Athanassiou, M. (2004). Efficiency in European Seaports with DEA: Evidence from Greece and Portugal. Maritime Economics & Logistics. 6 (2), 122-140. DOI: 10.1057/palgrave
Heuvel, L. Rivera, K. H. van Donselaar, A. de Jong, Y. Sheffi, P.W. de Langen, and J. C. Fransoo,“Relationship between freight accessibility and logistics employment in US counties”, Transportation Research Part A , vol. 59, pp. 91–105, 2014.
13. G. Chi, “The impacts of highway expansion on population change: an integrated spatial approach”, Rural Sociology , vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 58–89, 2010.
14. G. Chi, “The impacts of transport accessibility on population change across rural, suburban and urban areas: a case study of Wisconsin at sub-county levels