Eftihia Nathanail, Lambros Mitropoulos, Ioannis Karakikes and Giannis Adamos
Logistics Engineering , 1(1), 58-63.
28. Jeon, C.M., Amekudzi, A. and Guensler, R. (2008). Sustainability assessment at the transportation planning level: Performances and measures and indexes. In 87 th Transportation Research Board Annual Conference. CD-ROM, January 13-17, 2008 . Washington D.C.
29. Nathanail, E., Gogas, M. and Adamos, G. (2016). Smart interconnections and urban freight transport towards achieving sustainable city logistics. Transp. Res. Proc . 14, 983 – 992.
30. Cellura, M., Longo, S. and Mistretta, M. (2011).The energy and
Stefan Kudlac, Jozef Gasparik, Milan Dedik and Petr V. Kurenkov
 Černá, L., Klapita, V. & Mašek, J. (2015). Technical basis of intermodal transport (1st ed.). Bratislava, Slovakia: DOLIS s.r.o.
 Máca, J. & Leitner, B. (2002). Operation analysis (1st, 2nd ed.). Ţilina, Slovakia: University of Ţilina.
 Kudláč, Š. (2018). Proposal of a methodology for assessing bottlenecks in logistic chains in intermodal transport. Doctoral dissertation, University of Ţilina, Ţilina, Slovakia.
 Matejko, P. (2012). Methodology of assessment of logistic processes in transport. Doctoral dissertation
 Bowersox, D. J., Closs, D. J. & Cooper, M. B. (2002). Supply chain logistics management. New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
 Braithwaite, A. (2007). Global sourcing and supply. Donald Waters. Global Logistics. 5. (pp. 330-342). Great Britain: Kogan Page Limited. The Chartered Institute of Transport and Logistics.
 Čambál, M. & Cibulka, V. (2008) Manufacturing enterprises logistics. (pp. 198). Bratislava: STU.
 Kulińska, E. (2009). Fundamentals of logistics and supply chain management. Opole: Publishing House of the Opole
Nwokedi Theophilus C, Moses Ntor-Ue Eba, Okonko Ifiok and Ndubuisi Leonard
.aueb.gr/user/magirou/SHIP92. (Retrieved on 31/5/2016).
 Furset, O. & Hordnes, E. (2013). The VLCC Tanker Market: The Present, Past and Future: An M.Sc.Thesis at Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. Bergen Norway. Available at: https://brage.bibsys.no//Furset_org. (Retreived on the 4/7/2016).
 Hellenic Shipping News. (2018). Daily Ship Chartering and Ship building News. Available at: www.hellenicshippingnews/.
 Iheanyi, N. (2016). An Assessment of Ship Brokering Management Practices in The Shipping Industry. A
Juraj Jagelcak, Jan Vrabel and Michael Nieuwesteeg
 Zong, C.Q., Zhang, H.W., Huang, C.Z. & Dong, J.S. (2017) Research on the Influence of Cargo Securing Force with Typical Road Alignments and Vehicle Working Conditions. In 4th International Conference on Transportation Information and Safety (ICTIS), 08-10 August 2017 (pp. 27-32). Banff, Canada: IEEE. ISBN 978-1-5386-0437-3.
 Cho, S.I., Hwang, J.O., Bang, C.S. & Bae, J.H. (2016). Assessment procedures for mechanical securing components of LNG cargo containment system with potential damages. In 35th ASME International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and
Aleksander Sładkowski, Maria Cieśla and Bartosz Krupa
Behavioral Sciences. 116, 1088-1095.
 Al-Borie, H.M. & Sheikh Damanhouri, A.M. (2013). Patients’ satisfaction of service quality in Saudi hospitals: a SERVQUAL analysis. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 26(1), 20-30.
 Purcarea, V.L., Gheorghe, I.R. & Petrescu, C.M., (2013). The assessment of perceived service quality of public health care services in Romania using the Servqual scale. Procedia Economics and Finance, 6, 573-585.
 Bose, S. & Gupta, N. (2013). Customer perception of services based on the SERVQUAL dimensions: A
Ján Dižo, Miroslav Blatnický, Stasys Steišūnas and Gediminas Vaičiūnas
] Bogdevicius, M., Zygiene, R., Bureika, G. & Dailydka, S. (2016). An analytical mathematical method for calculation of the dynamic wheel-rail impact force caused by wheel-flat. Vehicle System Dynamics 54(5), 689-705. DOI: 10.1080/00423114.2016.1153114.
 Dižo, J., Blatnický, M. & Melnik, R. (2017). Assessment of the passenger ride comfort for a coach by means of simulation computations. LOGI – Scientific Journal on Transport and Logistics 8(2), 24-32. DOI: 10.1515/logi-2017-0013.
 Lack, T. & Gerlici, J. (2005). Contact area and normal stress determination
10. Tanik, M. (2010). Improving “order handling “process by using qfd & fmea methodologies: A case study. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, Vol.27, no.4, pp. 404-423.
11. Šolc M. (2012). Applying of Method FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) in the Logistics Process, Advanced Research in Scientific Areas, pp.1906-1911
12. Sutrisno, A., Lee Tzong-Ru. (2011). Service reliability assessment using failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA): survey and opportunity roadmap, International Journal of Engineering