An Assessment of Biomass Feedstock and Conversion Research Opportunities/ Hermann W., Bosshard P., Hung E., Hunt R., Simon AJ - Stanford: Stanford University, GCEP, 2005. - P.22.
Biomass for Heat and Power in the UK. A Technoeconomic Assessment of Long Term Potential - Final report [Electronic resource] / E4tech, Ltd., 2003. - http://www.berr.gov.uk/files/file22065.pdf
Biomass Resource Assessment and Utilization Options for Three Counties in Eastern Oregon [Electronic
Kirsi Korhonen, Ossi Kotavaara, Toivo Muilu and Jarmo Rusanen
innovative food supply chains: The role of food hubs in creating sustainable regional and local food systems. Sustainability 8(7), 616. DOI: 10.3390/su8070616.
 Blanquart, C., Gonçalves, A., Vandenbossche, L., Kebir, L., Petit, C. & Traversac, J.-B. (2010). The logistics leverages of short food supply chains performance in terms of sustainability [Author manuscript]. 12th World Conference on Transport Research, Lisbonne, Portugal.
 Bloom, J. D. & Hinrichs, C. C. (2011). Moving local food through conventional food system infrastructure
logistics: A review. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 48, 473-487.
4. N. Akbari, C. A. Irawan, D. F. Jones, & D. Menachof, 2017. A multi-criteria port suitability assessment for developments in the offshore wind industry. Renewable Energy, 102, 118-133.
5. S. H. Min, H. D. Choi, E. Y. Yun, D. W. Kang, & Y. S. Kim, 2015. A Study on the Operation of Ship Supply Common Logistics in Utilizing the Busan Port International Ship Supply Center. Journal of Navigation and Port Research, 39(6), 553-559.
1. H., Carvalho, A. P. Barroso, V. H.Machado, S. Azevedo, & Cruz-Machado, 2012. Supply chain redesign for resilience using simulation. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 62(1), 329-341.
2. J. Lam, J. Dai, 2015. Developing supply chain security design of logistics service providers: an analytical network process-quality function deployment approach. Int. J. Phys. Distrib. Logistics Manage. 45 (No. 7), 674-690.
3. Y. C Yang, 2011. Risk management of Taiwan’s maritime supply chain security. Safety
Environment, 4(1): 9-22
11. Handfiled R., Walton S. and Sroufe R., 2002, Applying environmental criteria to supplier assessment: a study of the application of the analytical hierarchy process , European Journal of Operational Research, 141: 70-87
12. International Chamber of Shipping, 2010, Shipping, World Trade and the Reduction of CO2 Emissions , published by International Maritime Organization (IMO) Marine Environment Protection Committee
13. Judge W.Q. and Douglas T.J., 1998, Performance implications of incorporating
of high- technology industries [J] Progress in Spatial Analysis, Pages 287-309, 2010.
16. Eric Nitzsche, Stefan Tscharaktschiew, (2013). Efficiency of speed limits in cities: a spatial computable general equilibrium assessment [J] Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Vol. 56, No. 10, Pages 23-48, 2013.
17. Feo-Valero, M., Garcia-Menendez, L., Saez-Carramolino, L., Furio-Prunonosa, S., (2011). The importance of the inland leg of containerized maritime shipments: an analysis of modal choice determinants in Spain [J
, 73, 641-646.
4. A. Beresford, S. Pettit, Q. Xu, 2012. Williams, S. A study of dry port development in China. Maritime Economics & Logistics, 14, 73-98.
5. V. Roso, J. Woxenius, K. Lumsden, 2009. The dry port concept: Connecting container seaports with the hinterland. Journal of Transport Geography,17(5), 381-398.
6. T. Heaver, H. Meersman, E. Voorde, 2001. Co-operation and competition in international container transport: strategies for ports. Maritime Policy and Management, 28(3), 293-305.
Liupeng Jiang, Tao Tao, Cheng Zhang, He Jiang and Jiaojiao Wang
1. A. Artal-Tur, J.M. Gomez-Fuster, J.M. Navarro-Azorin, J.M. Ramos-Parreno, 2016. Estimating the economic impact of a port through regional input-output tables: Case study of the Port of Cartagena (Spain). MARITIME ECONOMICS & LOGISTICS, 18(4), 371-390.
2. I.Van Putten, C. Cvitanovic, E.A.Fulton, 2016. A changing marine sector in Australian coastal communities: An analysis of inter and intra sectorial industry connections and employment, OCEAN & COASTAL MANAGEMENT, 131, 1-12.
3. M.Acciaro, 2008. The
Zbigniew Burciu, Teresa Abramowicz-Gerigk, Jacek Jachowski, Edyta Kornacka and Michał Wawrzusiszyn
1. Abramowicz-Gerigk T., Burciu Z.: Inflatable life raft design for operation - novel solutions. 20th International Conference on Hydrodynamics in Ship Design and Operation HYDRONAV’2014, Wroclaw, Poland, June 2014.
2. Abramowicz-Gerigk T., Burciu Z.: Safety assessment of maritime transport - Bayesian risk-based approach in different fields of maritime transport. Proceedings of IMAM 2013, 15th International Congress of the International Maritime Association of the Mediterranean (IMAM), Spain, Developments in Maritime
Grzegorz Trzciński, Waldemar Sieniawski and Tadeusz Moskalik
Andersson G., Granlund P. 1998. Looking forward spring CTI. A study on timber-haulage vehicles equipped with CTI, spring 1997. SkogForsk Result , 2.
Antończyk S. 1989. Loads carried on forest roads and their variants. Sylwan , 133 (3), 53-60.
Arvidsson Per-Åke. 1998. Optimized route planning - good for both profits and the environment. Skog- Forsk Result , 23.
Burke D.F. 1995. Transportation logistics of timber both within forests and on non-national roads, Master of engineering