dimension), Prace Geograficzne IGiPZ PAN, 233.
SKOWRON-GRABOWSKA, B. (2010), Centra logistyczne w łańcuchach dostaw (English: Logistics centres in supply chains), Warsaw: PWE. THE WHITE PAPER (2011), The White Paper COM/2011/144 of the Commission as of March 28 2011, Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area - Towards a Competitive and Resource Efficient Transport System.
TSAMBOULAS, D., VRENKEN, H. and LEKKA, A. M. (2007), ‘Assessment of a Transport Policy Potential for Intermodal Mode Shift on a European Scale’, Transportation Research
Act as of 20 June 1997 on Traffic Law, Dz.U. 1997 No. 98 Item 602 as amended.
Allen, J, Browne, M & Cherrett, T 2012 ‘Investigating relationships between road freight transport, facility location, logistics management and urban form’, Journal of Transport Geography , vol. 24, pp 45–57.
Analiza rynku kolejowych przewozów intermodalnych [Analysis of intermodal rail transport market], 2012, Office for Railway Transport, Warsaw.
Baradaran, S & Ramjerdi, F 2001, ‘Performance of Accessibility Measures in Europe’, Journal of
Joanna Maria Badach, Anna Stasiak and Andrzej Baranowski
Common City ( Miasto Wspólne )
Member of the association board
non-profit organisation working for sustainable transport and harmonious spatial development of Gdynia
1 January 2018
Cycling Gdynia ( Rowerowa Gdynia )
Chairman of the association
Jakub Furkal and Łukasz Bosowski
initially a protesting and radical organisation; presently they act as an expertise and logistics group
Results: specification of urban movements in
logistics: A review. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 48, 473-487.
4. N. Akbari, C. A. Irawan, D. F. Jones, & D. Menachof, 2017. A multi-criteria port suitability assessment for developments in the offshore wind industry. Renewable Energy, 102, 118-133.
5. S. H. Min, H. D. Choi, E. Y. Yun, D. W. Kang, & Y. S. Kim, 2015. A Study on the Operation of Ship Supply Common Logistics in Utilizing the Busan Port International Ship Supply Center. Journal of Navigation and Port Research, 39(6), 553-559.
1. H., Carvalho, A. P. Barroso, V. H.Machado, S. Azevedo, & Cruz-Machado, 2012. Supply chain redesign for resilience using simulation. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 62(1), 329-341.
2. J. Lam, J. Dai, 2015. Developing supply chain security design of logistics service providers: an analytical network process-quality function deployment approach. Int. J. Phys. Distrib. Logistics Manage. 45 (No. 7), 674-690.
3. Y. C Yang, 2011. Risk management of Taiwan’s maritime supply chain security. Safety
Environment, 4(1): 9-22
11. Handfiled R., Walton S. and Sroufe R., 2002, Applying environmental criteria to supplier assessment: a study of the application of the analytical hierarchy process , European Journal of Operational Research, 141: 70-87
12. International Chamber of Shipping, 2010, Shipping, World Trade and the Reduction of CO2 Emissions , published by International Maritime Organization (IMO) Marine Environment Protection Committee
13. Judge W.Q. and Douglas T.J., 1998, Performance implications of incorporating
of high- technology industries [J] Progress in Spatial Analysis, Pages 287-309, 2010.
16. Eric Nitzsche, Stefan Tscharaktschiew, (2013). Efficiency of speed limits in cities: a spatial computable general equilibrium assessment [J] Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Vol. 56, No. 10, Pages 23-48, 2013.
17. Feo-Valero, M., Garcia-Menendez, L., Saez-Carramolino, L., Furio-Prunonosa, S., (2011). The importance of the inland leg of containerized maritime shipments: an analysis of modal choice determinants in Spain [J
, 73, 641-646.
4. A. Beresford, S. Pettit, Q. Xu, 2012. Williams, S. A study of dry port development in China. Maritime Economics & Logistics, 14, 73-98.
5. V. Roso, J. Woxenius, K. Lumsden, 2009. The dry port concept: Connecting container seaports with the hinterland. Journal of Transport Geography,17(5), 381-398.
6. T. Heaver, H. Meersman, E. Voorde, 2001. Co-operation and competition in international container transport: strategies for ports. Maritime Policy and Management, 28(3), 293-305.
Liupeng Jiang, Tao Tao, Cheng Zhang, He Jiang and Jiaojiao Wang
1. A. Artal-Tur, J.M. Gomez-Fuster, J.M. Navarro-Azorin, J.M. Ramos-Parreno, 2016. Estimating the economic impact of a port through regional input-output tables: Case study of the Port of Cartagena (Spain). MARITIME ECONOMICS & LOGISTICS, 18(4), 371-390.
2. I.Van Putten, C. Cvitanovic, E.A.Fulton, 2016. A changing marine sector in Australian coastal communities: An analysis of inter and intra sectorial industry connections and employment, OCEAN & COASTAL MANAGEMENT, 131, 1-12.
3. M.Acciaro, 2008. The
Zbigniew Burciu, Teresa Abramowicz-Gerigk, Jacek Jachowski, Edyta Kornacka and Michał Wawrzusiszyn
1. Abramowicz-Gerigk T., Burciu Z.: Inflatable life raft design for operation - novel solutions. 20th International Conference on Hydrodynamics in Ship Design and Operation HYDRONAV’2014, Wroclaw, Poland, June 2014.
2. Abramowicz-Gerigk T., Burciu Z.: Safety assessment of maritime transport - Bayesian risk-based approach in different fields of maritime transport. Proceedings of IMAM 2013, 15th International Congress of the International Maritime Association of the Mediterranean (IMAM), Spain, Developments in Maritime