). Besides measurement issues related to the digital nature of ICT innovations, this might be related to the fact that improvements in ICT impacted only a few sectors (notably transportation and logistics industries besides telecommunications) in contrast to previous, general purpose technologies such as electricity ( Gordon, 2016 ). The debate on the slowdown in measured productivity growth has been an active field of research in recent years and goes beyond the scope of this paper. For an overview of the different arguments, see https
Eoghan McConalogue, Paul Davis and Regina Connolly
Publication, No. 9, pp. 1-59.
8. D’Arcy, J., Hovav, A. and Galletta, D. (2009), “User awareness of security countermeasures and its impact on information systems misuse: A deterrence approach”, Information Systems Research, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 79-98.
9. Ellram, L. M. (1995), “Total cost of ownership: An analysis approach for purchasing”, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics, Vol. 25, No. 8, pp. 4-23.
10. Ellram, L. M., Siferd, S. P. (1998), “Total Cost of Ownership: A key concept in Strategic Cost Management Decisions”, Journal of
sourcing practices on the ethical judgments and intentions of US consumers. Journal of Operations Management, 36, 229-243. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jom.2015.01.001
8. Bryant, E. Randal, Katz, H. Randy, & Lazowska, D. Edward. (2008). Big-Data Computing: Creating revolutionary breakthroughs in commerce, science, and society. http://cra.org/ccc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/05/Big_Data.pdf
9. Cancer, Vesna, Rebernik, Miroslav, & Knez-Riedl, Jozica. (2013). The environmental creditworthiness assessment methodology/ Metodologija presojanja
’s identity. Retail Strategies for Profit and Growth in Seminar Proceedings, ESOMAR, Amsterdam, 167–175.
23. Keaveney, S., & Hunt, K. (1992). Conceptualization and operationalization of retail store image: A case of rival middle-level theories. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 20 (2), 165–175. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF02723456
24. Koo, D.-M. (2003). Inter-relationships among store images store satisfaction, and store loyalty among Korea discount retail patrons. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 15 (4), 42–71. http
Firms Can Transform Trade-Offs Into Win-Win Outcomes. Business Strategy and the Environment, 23(1), 18-37. http://doi.org/10.1002/bse.1758
Berle, Ø., Norstad, I., & Asbjørnslett, B. E. (2013). Optimization, risk assessment and resilience in LNG transportation systems. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 18(3), 253-264. http://doi.org/10.1108/SCM-03-2012-0109
Bosona, T. G., & Gebresenbet, G. (2011). Cluster building and logistics network integration of local food supply chain. Biosystems Engineering, 108(4), 293
quality and productivity changes: A Malmquist index decomposition assessment. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 58, 67-75. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2013.07.001
Dolnicar, S., Grabler, K., Grün, B., & Kulnig, A. (2011). Key drivers of airline loyalty. Tourism Management, 32 (5), 1020-1026. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2010.08.014
Fernandes, E., & Pacheco, R. R. (2002). Efficient use of airport capacity. Transportation Research Part A, 36 (3), 225-238. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/s0965
Brzozowska A., Miler R. (2017). Implementation of the Green Shipping Practices as an element of the maritime transport restructuring processes, [in:] Jaki A., Rojek T. (eds.), Contemporary issues and challenges of the organization management process, Foundation of the Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, 195–209.
Corbett J.J., Winebrake J.J., Green, E.H., Kasibhatla P., Eyring V., Lauer A. (2007). Mortality from ship emissions: A global assessment, Environmental Science & Technology .
Corbett, J.J. (2003). New directions
, F., Woisetschlager, D., and Blut, M., 2008. Consumer ethnocentrism in the German market. International Marketing Review, 25 (1), 7-32. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/02651330810851863
Fageda, X., 2014a. An empirical assessment of the merger between Iberia, Clickair and Vueling. Cuadernos Económicos del ICE, 88 , 77-95. https://goo.gl/dq4J3M .
Fageda, X., 2014b. What Hurts the Dominant Airline at Hub Airports? Transportation Research Part E, Logistics and Transportation Review, 70 (1), 177-189. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2014.07.002