1. University of Turku. (2011). Compliance and enforcement of regulations of international road haulage. Turku, Finland: University of Turku. 103 p. ISBN 978-952-249- 084-1.
2. Bazaras, D., Palšaitis, R. (2011). The Impact of the Market Structure on Safety and security in the BSR: Lithuania Point of View. In Proceedings of the 11th Conference on Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication, 2011, (RelStat’11) (pp. 173-175). Riga, Latvia: TTI. ISBN 978-9984-818-46-7.
1. Bagdoniene, L. - Hopeniene, R. (2004). Paslaugij marketingas ir vadyba (Services Marketing and Management), Kaunas: Technologija, 468 pp. ISBN 9955-09-579-2 (in Lithuanian).
2. Barrett, P. - Baldry, D. (2007). Facilities management: towards best practice (2d ed.). Oxford: Blackwell, reprinted. 280 pp. ISBN 978-0-632-06445-8.
3. Chotipanich, S. (2004). Positioning facility management. Facilities, Vol. 22, Nos. 13/14, pp. 364-372.
4. Fečikova, I. (2004). An index method for
Jonas Lazauskas, Gintautas Bureika, Valdas Valiūnas, Robertas Pečeliūnas, Jonas Matijošius and Saulius Nagurnas
The Research on Competitiveness of Road Transport Enterprises: Lithuanian Case
In the paper, various opinions of Lithuanian and foreign authors of scientific publications are reviewed and the criteria for assessing competitiveness of road transport are discussed upon. On assessment of competitiveness of services provided by Lithuanian road transport enterprises, not only technical options are taken into account. It is proposed to assess competitiveness of enterprises upon taking into consideration the total set of services provided as well as their quality and the marketing level of the enterprise. In the paper, the factors impacting competitiveness of road transport are discussed upon and the research works required for objective assessment of competitiveness of road transport are foreseen. A model for assessing competitiveness of road transport enterprises realized by the authors is provided. In the end of the paper, conclusions and recommendations are provided.
Water consumption depends on the consumers’ habits, industrial companies and the nature of the activity, as well as on public users. Water consumption in Lithuania has decreased by more than three times over the past two decades. This was influenced by the changed consumers’ habits, implemented water metering and increased water prices. But it has been analyzed little, how the dynamics of water consumption has been changing. This article examines the dynamics of water consumption variation over 20 years in one of Vilnius district. Variations of water consumption are analyzed in the article and the obtained results are compared with the parameters in the legal acts. Water consumption per night was analyzed in the article also, as these values could be fast and reliable assessment of water losses in network. The analysis of night water consumption was conducted and the recommended norm of night water consumption indicated.
.,Turskis Z. (2006). Evaluation of construction sustainability by multiple criteria methods Technological and Economic Development of Economy , 12(4), pp. 321-326.
 Viteikiene M., Zavadskas E. K.(2007). Evaluating the sustainability of vilnius city residential areas. .Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 13(2), pp. 149-155.
 Štreimikienė D., Barakauskaitė-Jakubauskienė N. (2012). Sustainable development and quality of life in Lithuania compared to other countries. Technological and Economic Development of Economy,18(4), pp. 588-607.
Antons Patlins, Andrii Hnatov, Shchasiana Arhun, Hanna Hnatova and Vasiliy Migal
for Lighting Bikeways”, In Transport Means 2018, Proceedings of 22nd International Scientific Conference , Lithuania, Trakai, 3–5 October, 2018, pp. 574–579.
 SolarRoadways, “Features”. [Online]. Available: http://www.solarroadways.com/Product/Features . [Accessed: 22-Jun-2019].
 A. Gnatov, S. Argun, and O. Ulyanets, “Joint innovative double degree master program “energy-saving technologies in transport”, 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON), pp. 1203–1207, May 29 – June 2, 2017, Kiev, Ukraine
Alfredo Federico Serpell, Ximena Ferrada and Larissa Rubio
Management, 21 (4), pp. 261-269. http://doi.org/10.1016/S0263-7863(02)00017-0 .
Banaitienė, N., Banaitis, A., & Norkus, A. (2011). Risk management in projects: peculiarities of Lithuanian construction companies. International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 15 (1), pp. 60-73. http://doi.org/10.3846/1648715X.2011.568675 .
Carter, A. and Chinyio, E. (2010), “Effectiveness of risk management : Barriers and solutions”, in PM-05 Advancing Project Management for the 21st Century: Concepts, Tools & Techniques for Managing Successful Projects , Crete