Domestic Firms Benefit from DirectForeignInvestment? Evidence from Venezuela”, American Economic Review, Vol. 89, No. 3, pp. 605-618.
8. Amemiya, T. (1973), “Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable Is Truncated Normal”, Econometrica, Vol. 41, No. 6, pp. 997-1016.
9. Apostolov, M. (2014), “Governance and enterprise restructuring: the case of Macedonia”, International Journal of Emerging Markets, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 147-156.
10. Apostolov, M. (2016), “The Role of ForeignDirectInvestments in Southeastern Europe”, Revue d”études comparatives Est
Milica Maričić, Milica Bulajić, Zoran Radojičić and Veljko Jeremić
1. Adams, S. (2009), “ForeignDirectinvestment, domestic investment, and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa”, Journal of Policy Modeling, Vol. 31, No. 6, pp. 939-949.
2. Amado, C. A. F., São José, J. M. S., Santos, S. P. (2016), “Measuring active ageing: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 255, No. 1, pp. 207-223.
3. Arruñada, B. (2007), “Pitfalls to avoid when measuring institutions: Is Doing Business damaging business?”, Journal of Comparative Economics, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 729
Andrea Andrejević Panić and Zagorka Lozanov-Crvenković
Ploeg, F. (2005), “Guide to reform of higher education: a European perspective”, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Discussion Paper No. 5327, London, UK.
4. Carstensen, K., Toubal, F. (2004), “Foreigndirectinvestment in Central and Eastern European countries: a dynamic panel analysis”, Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Netherlands, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp. 3-22.
5. Dobbins, M., Knill, C. (2009), “Higher Education Policies in Central and Eastern Europe: Convergence toward a Common Model?”, Governance, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 397-430.
Dunning, J. H. (1998). Location and the multinational enterprise: A neglected factor?. Journal of International Business Studies , 29 (1), 45-66.
Dunning, J. H. (2009). Location and the multinational enterprise: A neglected factor?. Journal of International Business Studies , 40 , 5-19.
Dunning, J. H., & Gugler, P. (2008). Foreigndirectinvestment, location and competitiveness . Oxford: Elsevier.
Dunning, J. H., & Lundan, S. (2008). Multinational enterprises and the global economy. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing
., & Matsushima, N. (2009). Domestic competition and foreigndirectinvestment in unionized oligopoly . The Institute of Social and Economic Research Discussion Paper No. 757. Osaka: Osaka University.
Lommerud, K. E., Meland, F., & Sørgard, L. (2003). Unionised oligopoly, trade liberalisation and location choice. Economic Journal , 113 (490), 782-800.
Mezzetti, C., & Dinopoulos, E. (1991). Domestic unionization and import competition. Journal of International Economics , 31 , 79-100.
Mukherjee, A., & Broll, U. (2007). Welfare effects of foreigndirect
, J. (2018). Firm knowledge and international business cycles . Discussion Paper No. IDB-DP-584: Inter-American Development Fund.
Bosworth, B., Collins, S. M., & Chodorow-Reich, G. (2007). Returns on FDI: Does the US really do better? (Working Paper No. 13313: National Bureau of Economic Research).
Cline, W. R. (2005). The United States as a debtor nation . Washington, DC: Peterson Institute for International Economics.
Curcuru, S. E., & Thomas, C. P. (2015). The return on US directinvestment at home and abroad. In C. R. Hulten & M. B
”, Journal of International Marketing, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 123-149.
18. Peng, M. W., Wang, D. Y. L., Jiang, Y. (2008), “An institution-based view of international business strategy: A focus on emerging economies”, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 920–936.
19. Poynter, T. A. (2012), Multinational Enterprises and Government Intervention, New York: St. Martin's Press Inc.
20. Quer, D., Claver, E., Rienda, L. (2012), “Political risk, cultural distance, and outward foreigndirectinvestment: Empirical evidence from large Chinese
, Collier Macmillan Publishers.
11. Busse, M., Hefeker, C. (2007), „Political risk, institutions and foreigndirectinvestment“, European Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 23 No. 2, pp. 397-415.
12. Chao, C. C., Hazari, B. R., Laffargue, Y. P., Yu, E. S. H. (2009), „A dynamic model of tourism, employment, and welfare: The case of Hong Kong“, Pacific Economic Review, Vol. 14 No. 2, pp. 232-245.
13. Chari, V. V., Hopenhayn, H. (1991), „Vintage human capital, growth, and the diffusion of new technology“, The Journal of
directinvestment inflows.”. The Economics of Transition, Vol.14 No.4, pp.649–680.
6. Coan, T.D. & Ron, E., (2001). “Generic Biologics: The Next Frontier”, London.
7. Consortium, S.G. et al., (2008). “Protein production and purification”., Vol.5 No.2.
8. Debackere, K. & Veugelers, R., (2005). “The role of academic technology transfer organizations in improving industry science links”. Research Policy, Vol.34 No.3, pp.321–342.
9. EAER, (2014). “Swiss Biotech Report 2014”,
10. Van Epps, H.L., (2006). “Singapore’s multibillion dollar gamble