1. Adams, S.(2008).Globalization and income inequality: Implications for intellectual property rights. Journal of Policy Modeling, 30(5), pp.725-735.
2. Aizenmann, J. and Noy, I.(2006). FDI and trade-Two-way linkages?.The Quartely Review of Economics and Finance, 46(3), pp.317-337.
3. Almfraji, M.A., Almsafir, M.K. and Yao, L.(2014). Economic Growth and ForeignDirectInvestment Inflows: The Case of Qatar. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 109, pp.1040- 1045.
4. Almsafir, M
1. Alemu, A.M., (2012), Effects of corruption on FDI inflow in Asian Economics, Seoul Journal of Economics, 25(4), pp. 387-412
2. Barassi, R., Zhou, Y., (2012), The effect of corruption on FDI: A parametric and nonparametric analysis, European Journal of Political Economy, 28(3), pp. 302-312
3. Bardhan, P., (1997), Corruption and development: a review of issues, Journal of Economic Literature, 35(3), pp. 1320-1346
4. Bayar, Y., Alakbarov, N., (2016), Corruption and foreigndirectinvestment inflows in emerging market economies
1. AU, (2015), AU in a Nutshell, [Online] Available from www.au.int , [Accessed 10 July 2015]
2. Bashoff, T., Sihlolo, W., and Ntombela, S., (2018), Redistribution of agricultural land: Expropriation without compensation, Debate, [Online] Available from https://agbiz.co.za , [Accessed 7 April 2019]
3. Borensztein, E., de Gregono, J., Lee, J., (1998), How does foreigndirectinvestment affect economic growth? Journal of International Economics 45(1), pp. 115-135
4. Busse, M., Groizard, J.L., (2006), ForeignDirectInvestment
transition in CEE. Economic Modelling , 36 , 99-107.
11. Hlavacek, P., & Bal-Domanska, B. (2016). Impact of ForeignDirectInvestment on Economic Growth in Central and Eastern European Countries. Engineering Economics , 27 (3), 294-303.
12. Hughes, H., & Weisbrod, B. (Eds.). (2016). Human Resources, Employment and Development . New York: Springer.
13. Hussin, F. and Saidin, N., 2012. Economic Growth in ASEAN-4 Countries: A Panel Data Analysis. International Journal of Economics and Finance , 4 9(1), 119-127.
14. Mankiw, N. G., Romer, D
Economics, pp. 187-221.
19. Onuoha, F.C., Okonkwo, I.C., Okoro, P., Kingsley, O., (2018), The causal relationship between ForeignDirectInvestment (FDI) and the macro-economy of selected west African countries: Panel ARDL/Granger Causality Analysis, African Research Review, Vol. 2, No 1.
20. Park, D., (2018), Determinants of private equity capital in emerging markets: evidence from macroeconomic and development variables, HEC Paris Library, pp. 1-59.
21. Preqin (2014), „Global Private Equity Report” and „Q1 2014 Preqin Quarterly Update”, Retrieved from
. (1981), Income Tax Evasion, Labour Supply,and the Equity-Efficiency Tradeoff, Journal of Public Economics, 16(3)
18. Smith, S. (1986): Britain's Shadow Economy, Clarendon Press, Oxford Tsuru, K. (2000), Finance and growth, OECD Economics Department Working Paper 228
19. Werner D. (2014), New insights into the development of regional unemployment disparities, Institute for Employment Research (IAB), Germany
20. Wisnewiski A. (2005), The impact of foreigndirectinvestment on regional development in Poland, Institute for
://ideas.repec.org/p/slp/islawp/islawp43.html Accessed February 2014.
4. Dumiter, F., Todor, S. (2014). Modeling the relationship between foreigndirectinvestments and economic growth - evidence from Central and Eastern European countries, Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad, Economics Series, Volume 24, Issue 2/2014, pp. 1-18.
5. Kirchler, E., Muehlbacher, S., Kastlunger, B., Wahl, I. (2007). Why Pay Taxes? A Review of Tax Compliance Decisions, Retrieved from http://ideas.repec.org/p/ays/ispwps/paper0730.html Accessed January 2014.
Millennium Development Goals. [Online]Available at: https://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/mdg.htm [Accessed 15 May 2015].
10. Mahembe, E., 2014. Foreigndirectinvestment inflows and economic growth in SADC countries: a panel data approach, Pretoria: Masters Dissertation, University of South Africa.
11. Milanovic, B., 1995. Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies, Washington DC: World Bank; Policy Research Working Paper Number 1530.
12. Perkins, D. H., Radelet, S., Lindauer, D. L. & Block, S. A., 2013. Economics of development
1. Afzal, M. (2007). The impact of globalization on Economic Growth of Pakistan. The Pakistan Development Review, 46(4), pp.723-734.
2. Chang, C-P., and Lee, C.-C. (2010). Globalization and Economic Growth: A Political Economy Analysis for OECD countries, Global Economic Review, Vol.39 (2), pp.151-173.
3. Dima, S. (2016). Globalization, trade openness and foreigndirectinvestment in Romania, Studia Universitatis”Vasile Goldiș” Arad, Economics Series, Vol. 26, Issue 4, pp.41-53.
Sorin Nicolae Borlea, Codruta Mare, Monica Violeta Achim and Adriana Puscas
. (2011) The Direction of Causality between Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Turkey, International Journal of Management, 28 (1), 3-19.
17. Dumiter F.C., Todor S.P., (2014), Modeling the relationship between foreigndirectinvestments and economic growth- evidence from Central and eastern European Countries, Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis“ Arad Economics Series Vol 24 Issue 2/2014, p. 1-18.
18. El-Wassal, K.A. (2005), Understanding the Growth in Emerging Stock Markets, Journal of Emerging Market Finance 4, 227