Adams, S. (2009). ForeignDirectinvestment, domestic investment, and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Policy Modeling, 31, 939-949.
Asiedu, E. (2006). ForeignDirectInvestment in Africa: The Role of Natural Resources, Market Size, Government Policy, Institutions and Political Instability. World Economy, 29, 63-77.
Ball, D., McCulloch, W., Frantz, P., Geringer, M. & Minor, M. (2002). International business: The challenge of global competition. Boston: McGraw-Hill.
1. Arbatli, E. (2011), Economic Policies and FDI Inflows to Emerging Market Economies. International Monetary Fund Working Paper .
2. Barassi, M., & Zhou, Y. (2012), The effect of corruption on FDI: A parametric and non-parametric analysis. European Journal of Political Economy , Vol. 28, pp. 302-312.
3. Bhardwaj, A., Dietz, J., & Beamish, P. (2007), Host Country Cultural Influences on ForeignDirectInvestment. Management International Review, Vol. 47, pp. 29-50.
4. Crespo, N., & Fontoura, M. (2007), Determinant Factors of
Aaron, C., 1999. The contribution of FDI to poverty alleviation . Paper presented at the FIAS conference in Singapore. https://goo.gl/G5gDU7 .
Arabyat, Y. A., 2017. The Impact of ForeignDirectInvestment on Poverty Reduction in the Developing Countries. International Finance and Banking, 4 (2), 92-111. http://dx.doi.org/10.5296/ifb.v4i2.11987
Baltagi, B. H., 2005. Econometric Analysis of Panel Data (3rd ed. ed.). New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
Blomström, M., Kokko, A., and Globerman, S., 2001. The determinants of host
Act as of 19 November 1999. Prawo działalności gospodarczej (Business Activity Act). Journal of Law 1999.101.1178.
Act as of 2 July 2004 o swobodzie działalności gospodarczej (Freedom of Business Activity), Journal of Law 2004.173.1807 as amended.
Cywiński, Ł., Harasym, R. (2014). Economic Regime and ForeignDirectInvestment in Ukraine. Financial Internet Quarterly “e- Finanse” 10(2), 1-20.
Hunter, R. J., Leo V. R. (2013). ForeignDirectInvestment 2013-2014: Destination Poland? An
Mumeen Olatunbosun Alabi, Sheriffdeen Adewale Tella, Ibrahim Abidemi Odusanya and Olumuyiwa Ganiyu Yinusa
Abu-Bader, S., and Abu-Qarn, A., 2008. Financial development and economic growth: The Egyptian experience. Journal of Policy Modeling, 30 (5), 887-898. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jpolmod.2007.02.001
Adams, S., and Opoku, E. E., 2015. ForeignDirectInvestment, Regulations and Growth in sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, 6 (15), 313-592.
Adegboyega, S. B., and Odusanya, I. A., 2014. Financial Sector Development and Economic Growth: The Nigeria Experience. Scholarly Journal of Business Administration
John Kwaku Amoh, Abdul-Mumuni Abdallah and Richard Amankwa Fosu
1. Adam, A. M. and Tweneboah, G. (2009), “foreigndirectinvestment and stock market development: Ghana’s Evidence”, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Vol. 26 No. 1, pp. 178-185.
2. Adeniyi, O., Omisakin, O, Egwaikhide, F.O., and Oyinlola, A. (2012), “Foreigndirectinvestment, economic growth and financial sector development in small open developing economies”, Economic Analysis & Policy, Vol. 42 No.1, pp. 105 – 127.
3. Al Nasser, O. M. and Soydemir, G (2010), “Domestic and international determinants of
Alina Țaran, Marilena Mironiuc and Maria-Carmen Huian
1. Aissat, Salim., Boulkeroua Lotfi, Lucas Mike and Carien van Mourik (2013), “ Accounting Regulation and IFRS in Islamic Countries , (in: Carien van Mourik, Walton Peter-Ed., The Routledge Companion to Accounting, Reporting and Regulation , Routledge Handbooks Online, https://www.routledgehandbooks.com/doi/10.4324/9780203103203.ch25 . [Accessed 1.09.2016]
2. Alfaro, Laura (2016), “Gains from ForeignDirectInvestment: Macro and Micro Approaches World Bank’s ABCDE Conference”, The World Bank Economic Review , pp. 1–14.
Aliya Zhkanova Isiks, Huseyin Isiksal and Hala Jalali
Millennium. Oxford: Peter Lang, 2015: 15-28.
16. IŞIKSAL, H. “Turkish Foreign Policy, the Arab Spring and the Syrian Crisis: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back” In Işıksal, H., and Goksel, O. (eds.) Turkey’s Relations with the Middle East: Political Encounters after the Arab Spring. New York: Springer, 2017.
17. HYMER, S. On multinational corporations and foreigndirectinvestment. The Theory of Transnational Corporations. London: Routledge, 1960.
18. IMF REPORT FOR SELECTED COUNTRIES AND SUBJECTS. IMF World Economic Outlook
IMF, 2014. 25 Years of Transition Post-Communist Europe and the IMF. Regional economic issues special report .
Jensen, N. M., 2004. Crisis, Conditions, and Capital: The effect of International Monetary Fund agreements on foreigndirectinvestment inflows. Journal of Conflict Resolution, 48 (2), 194-210. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0022002703262860
Laeven, L., and Valencia, F., 2013. Systemic banking crises database. IMF Economic Review, 61 (2), 225-270. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/imfer.2013.12
Marchesi, S., and Thomas, J. P., 1999. IMF
aspects and common policies. Banja Luka: Faculty of Economics
OECD (2016). ForeignDirectInvestment for Development, Paris, Retrieved, February 14, 2018. https://knoema.com/OECDFDIS2017/oecd-foreign-direct-investment-statistics
Demirbag, M., Tatoglu, E., Glaister, K. W. (2008). Factors Affecting Perceptions of the Choice between Acquisition and Greenfield Entry: The Case of Western FDI in an Emerging Markets.
Domazet, A. et al. (2008). Analysis of reasons and causes of insufficient interest of domestic and foreign investors in the privatization