1. Lephardt, J. O., and R. A. Fenner: Characterization of pyrolysis and combustion of complex systems using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Appl. Spectrosc. 34 (1980) 174—185.
2. Lephardt, J, O., and R. A. Fenner: Fourier transform infrared evolved gas analysis — Additional considerations and options; Appl. Spectrosc. 35 (1980) 95—101.
3. Lephardt, J. O.: Fourier transform infrared evolved gas analysis (FT-IR-EGA); Appl, Spectrosc. Rev. 18 (1982-3) 265
FT-IR microspectroscopy was used to investigate a common type of cigarette defect in which the filter separates from the tobacco rod. Infra-red imagings of the adhesive located at this junction on the tipping papers from both defective and acceptable cigarettes were obtained. A comparison of these data revealed that although adhesive was present in the seam area of the defective cigarettes, the amount of adhesive was significantly less and its distribution was not uniform.
1. Seligman, R.B, F.E. Resnik, A.E. 0Nkeeffe, J.C. Holmes, F.A. Morrell, D.P. Murrill, and F.L. Gager: Gas chromatography in tobacco research; Tob. Sci. 1 (1957) 120K125.
2. Koller, K, C. Thomas, M. Parrish, and D. Leyden: Puff-by puff determination of gas phase acetaldehyde, HCN, NO, and CO using FT-IR spectroscopy; Buli. Spec. CORESTA, Symposium Kallithea, 1990, abstr. S06, p. 211.
3. Zhang, M. and J. Philips: Applications of multiplex gas chromatography to the
1. Thompson, M.M. and M.S. Ireland: An application of Fourier transform infra-red (FT-IR) microspectroscopy to the study of cigarette manufacturing defects; Beitr. Tabakforsch. Int. 15 (1992) 59–64
2. Komatsubara O., T. Yoshida, and K. Kaneki: Computational analysis of flow through perforations in tipping paper; Paper presented at the CORESTA Meeting of the Smoke and Technology Groups, Innsbruck, 1999.
3. Conners, T.E. and S. Banerjee (eds.): Surface analysis of paper
CP-MAS NMR and FT-IR Spectroscopic Analysis of Cuticular Fractions of Berries and Suberized Membranes of Potato; J. Food Comp. Anal. 24 (2011) 334–345.
Solid State 13 C CP-MAS NMR and FT-IR Spectroscopic Analysis of Cuticular Fractions of Berries and Suberized Membranes of Potato
J. Food Comp. Anal.
Tokoh, C., K. Takabe, J. Sugiyama, and M. Fujita: CP/MAS 13 C NMR and Electron Diffraction Study of Bacterial Cellulose Structure Affected by Cell Wall
V.A. Bazhenov, O.S. Pogorelova and T.G. Postnikova
state-of-art technique for nonstationary signals analysis. There are quite a few articles, books, and textbooks written on them [ 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 ]. There is developed Software: Wavelet Toolbox in Matlab, Mathcad and so on [ 15 ].
Mathematical transformations are applied to signals to obtain a further information from signal that is not readily available in the raw signal. There is number of transformations that can be applied, among which the Fourier transforms (FT) are probably by far the most popular.
The FT gives the frequency information of the signal
, M. Makkee, and J.A. Moulijn: The mechanism of low-temperature CO oxidation with Au/Fe 2 O 3 catalysts: a combined Mossbauer, FT-IR, and TAP reactor study; J. Catal. 230 (2005) 52–65.
88. Dyakonov, A.J. and D.A. Grider: “A smoking article including a selective carbon monoxide pump”, Patent WO 0243514, June 6, 2002.
89. Davis, R.J.: New perspectives on basic catalysts and catalyst support; J. Catal. 216 (2003) 396–405.
90. Aylor, A.W., L.J. Lobree, J.A. Reimer, and A.T. Bell
cigarette smoke; Rec. Adv. Tob. Sci. 3 (1977) 28–58.
14. Dube, M.F. and C.R. Green: Methods of collection of smoke for analytical purposes; Rec. Adv. Tob. Sci. 8 (1982) 42–102.
15. Streibel, T., K. Hafner, F. Mühlberger, T. Adam, R. Warnecke, and R. Zimmermann: Investigation of NO x precursor compounds and other combustion by-products in the primary combustion zone of a waste incineration plant using on-line, real time mass spectrometry and Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectrometry (FT-IR); Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 384 (2005
Peter M. Eze, Dominic O. Abonyi, Chika C. Abba, Peter Proksch, Festus B. C. Okoye and Charles O. Esimone
, Bhande SS, Panneerdoss S. Chloroform extract of Carica papaya seeds induces long term reversible azoospermia in langur monkey. Asian J Androl. 2002; 4(1):17-26.
7. Poharkar RD, Saraswat RK, Kotkar S. Survey of plants having anti-fertility activity from western Ghat area of Maharashtra state. J Herb Med Toxicol. 2010; 4(2):71-75.
8. Stepek G, Behnke JM, Buttle DJ, Duce IR. Natural plant cysteine proteinases as anthelmintics. Trends in Parasitology. 2004; 20(7):322-327.
9. Desser L, Rehberger A, Kokron E, Paukovits W. Cytokine synthesis in human
Hubert Klus, Barbara Boenke-Nimphius and Lutz Müller
. 6 (1972) 178–181. DOI: 10.2478/cttr-2013-0289
560. Newsome, J.R., V. Norman, and C.H. Keith: Vapor Phase Analysis of Tobacco Smoke; Tob. Sci. 9 (1965) 102–110.
561. Norman, V., J.R. Newsome, and C.H. Keith: Smoking Machines for the Analysis of the Vapor Phase of Cigarette Smoke; Tob. Sci. 10 (1966) 216–221.
562. Koller, K.B., C.E. Thomas, M.E. Parrish, and D.E. Leyden: Puff by Puff Determination of Gas Phase Acetaldehyde, HCN, NO and CO Using FT-IR Spectroscopy; Philip Morris (1990). Available at: http