the EU’s Pragmatic Engagement with Belarus in the Eastern Partnership Policy. The EuropeanUnion and Its Neighbours: Values versus Security in European Foreign Policy, 173-194.
Carrrère d’Encausse, Hélène, (1992), Victorieuse Russie, Fayard.
Conte, A. (1992). L'épopée coloniale de la France, Plon.
Debaere, P. (2015). The EuropeanUnion and the Gx System. In EU Coordination in International Institutions: Policy and Process in Gx Forums (pp. 10-19). Palgrave Macmillan UK.
Demchenko, O., & Golosov, G. V
, available at https://www.clingendael.org/sites/default/files/New%20Threats_New%20EU_Nato%20Responses_Clingendael_July2015.pdf ., 23, 30.
European Commission, (2015). The European Agenda on Security, 1, available at http://www.europarl.europa.eu/cmsdata/125863/EU%20agenda%20on%20security.pdf .
High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy (HRUFASP). (2016). Joint Communication to the European Parliament and the Council – Joint Framework on countering hybrid threats a EuropeanUnion response , Bruxelles, 2, available at http
 Ionuț Alin Cîrdei and Lucian Ispas, A Possible Answer of the EuropeanUnion to Hybrid Threats, Buletinul Științific al Academiei Forțelor Terestre „Nicolae Bălcescu”, no. 2 (44), 2017, p. 71.
 Glenn Bowen, Document Analysis as a Qualitative Research Method, Qualitative Research Journal, vol. 9, issue 2, 2009, pp. 27-40.
 Robert Yin, Case Study Research: Design and Methods, Sage Publications, 2014.
 *** The Brussels Treaty, https
1. Biber, Eric. “Two Sides of the Same Coin: Judicial Review of Administrative Agency Action and Inaction.” Virginia Environmental Law Journal No. 26 (2008): 462 - 504.
2. Due, Ole. “Legal Remedies for the Failure of European Community Institutions to Act in Conformity with EEC Treaty Provisions.” Fordham International Law Journal No. 14 (1990): 341-358.
3. Hartley, Trevor. The Foundations of EuropeanUnion Law. 8th edition. New York: Oxford University Press, 2014.
4. Lang, John T
• Alves Rui Henrique and Cieslukowski Maciej, 2006, Financial Autonomy of the EuropeanUnion after Enlargement , in FEP Working Papers, no. 217: 1-16.
• Begg Ian, 2011, ‘An EU Tax. Overdue Reform or Federalist Fantasy?’, in Friedrich Ebert Stiftung , International Policy Analysis, February: 1 – 19.
• Begg Ian, Enderlein Henrik, Le Cacheux Jacques and Mrak Mojmir, 2008, Financing of the EuropeanUnion Budget , Study for European Commission, Directorate General for Budget, Contract No 30-CE-0122101/00-72, Final Report.
13. Hix, Simon. “Brexit: Where is the EU–UK Relationship Heading?” Journal of Common Market Studies 56:4 (2018): 11–27.
14. Hopkin, Jonathan. “When Polanyi met Farage: Market Fundamentalism, Economic Nationalism, and Britain’s Exit from the EuropeanUnion.” British Journal of Politics and International Relations 19:3 (2017): 465–478.
15. Inman, P. Robert, and Daniel L. Rubinfeld. “Economics of Federalism”: 84–106. In: Francesco Parisi, ed. The Oxford Handbook of Law and Economics, Volume 3: Public Law and Legal Institution s. Oxford: Oxford
://www.visionofhumanity.org/#/page/indexes/global-peace-index , retrieved on December 12, 2013
 EuropeanUnion External Action Service, Sharing training facilities in the EU in the military field , http://www.eeas.europa.eu/csdp/structures-instruments-agencies/trainings/sharing-training-facilities/index_en.htm , retrieved on March 13, 2015
 European Defence Agency, Defence Data: EDA participating Member States in 2010 , Bruxelles, 2012, p. 38; European Defence Agency, National Defence Data 2011 , Bruxelles, 2013, p. 42
 International Institute for Strategic Studies, Military Balance 2013 , Routledge
6. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Economic and Social Committee, The internal market for goods: a cornerstone of Europe’s competitiveness, Brussels, 14.2.2007, COM (2007)35 final, http://eurlex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:52007DC0035&from=EN.
7. Consolidated version of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EuropeanUnion, Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, C326/51, 26.10.2012, http
. Retrieved from http://www.curia.europa.eu/juris/liste.jsf?language=ennum=C-17/98.
European Commission. (2012). Proposal for a Council decision on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the EuropeanUnion (COM/2012/362). Retrieved from http://www.eur.lex.europa.eu/LexURIServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2012:0362:FIN:SK:PDF.
European Commission. (2012a). Commission staff working document on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the EuropeanUnion (SWD/2012/193).Retrieved from http
1. Carubba, Clifford J., and Murrah Lacey. “Legal Integration and Use of the Preliminary Ruling Process in the EuropeanUnion.” International Organization Vol. 59, No. 2 (Spring, 2005): 399–418.
2. Claes, Monica. “The Validity and Primacy of EU Law and the ‘Cooperative Relationship’ between National Constitutional Courts and the Court of Justice of the EuropeanUnion.” Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law, Vol. 1 (2016): 151–170.
3. Craig, Paul, and Gráinne de Búrca. EU law: text, cases, and materials . 5 th ed