Agripina Rașcu, Paraschiva Postolache, Doina Carmen Mazilu and Marina Ruxandra Oțelea
1. Kirwan M. Bedside Rationing of Nursing Care: a EuropeanUnion Response. NERP 2016;6(2):31-2.
2. Kalisch BJ, Landstrom GL, Hinshaw AS. Missed nursing care: a concept analysis. J Adv Nurs. 2009;65(7):1509–17.
3. Jones TL, Hamilton P, Murry N. Unfinished nursing care, missed care, and implicitly rationed care: State of the science review. Int J Nursing Stud. 2015;52:1121–37.
4. Schubert M, Glass Tr,Clarke SP, Aiken LH, Schaffert-Witvliet B, Sloane DM, De Geest S. Rationing of Nursing care and its relationship to patient outcomes
Marina Ruxandra Oțelea, Anca Streinu-Cercel, Daniela Manolache, Andreea Mutu, Lavinia Călugăreanu, Dana Mateș and Oana Săndulescu
1.Eurofound. Working time patterns for sustainable work. Publications Office of the EuropeanUnion, Luxembourg (2018) https://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1635&context=intldownloaded 10.02.2019.
2. Jin J. Screening for Cardiovascular Disease Risk With ECG. JAMA. 2018;319:2346.
3. Otelea MR, Streinu-Cercel A, Băicus C, Nitescu M. The Adipokine Profile and the Cardio-Metabolic Risk in Non-Obese Young Adults. Balkan Med J. 2019;36:155-61.
4. Tsai WC, Wu KY, Lin GM, et al. Clinical Characteristics of
1.Parlamentul României. Legea asistenţei sociale nr. 292 din 2011, M.O. nr. 905 din 20 decembrie 2011.
2.FRA – EuropeanUnion Agency for Fundamental Rights. Summary overview of types and characteristics of institutional and community-based services for persons with disabilities available across the EU. Vienna, Austria. November 2017.
3.OSHA. Guidelines for Preventing Workplace Violence for Health Care and Social Services Workers. OSHA Publication 3148 – 06R. 2016.
4.European Commission. Occupational health and safety risks in