Nurka Pranjic, Juan Manuel Garcia Gonzales and Ljiljana Cvejanov-Kezunović
differences in three cohorts in three European countries.
2.1 Study Population and Design
A longitudinal study was performed between January and September 2018 among public service professionals in Spain, Monte Negro and Bosnia and Herzegovina (B&H). We assessed the influence of ageing and gender to work ability among public sector employees (in three various European countries: Spain (country in EuropeUnion), Monte Negro and B&H (countries in South East Europe region). We compared national and gender differences of work ability in older employees aged
1. Giezen TJ, Mantel-Teeuwisse AK, Straus SM, Schellekens H, Leufkens HG, Egberts AC. Safety-related regulatory actions for biologicals approved in the United States and the EuropeanUnion. J Am Med Assoc 2008; 300: 1887-96.
2. EvaluatePharma® World Preview to 2012, 6 June 2008.
3. Kresse GB. Biosimilars - science, status and strategic perspective. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2009; 72: 479-86.
4. Grabowski HG, Ridley DB, Schulman KA. Entry and competition in generic biologics
Irena Klavs, Tanja Kustec, Mojca Serdt, Jana Kolman and
HAI-Sur network ( 6 ). SSIs surveillance (SSI-Sur) one of the HAI surveillance modalities has been implemented by the SSI-Sur network, sub-network of the HAI-Sur network.
The objective of this paper is to present the results of SSIs surveillance in Slovenian acute care hospitals for the period from 2013 to 2016 and compare them to the reference data for EuropeanUnion (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) countries published by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) ( 7 ). The aim is to contribute to evidence-based SSIs prevention and
Noemi Robles, Silvia Matrai, Vanesa Carral Bielsa, Joan Colom and Antoni Gual
8. Leifman H. Homogenisation in alcohol consumption in the EuropeanUnion. Nordisk Alkohol 2001; 18(Suppl): 15-30.
9. Productshap Voor Gedistillerde Dranken. World Drink Trends. Henley-on-Thames: NTC Publications Ltd, 2005.
10. European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. National drug-related research in Europe. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2008.
Ware A, Kelly B. Nanotechnology and the European Product Liability Directive. RAJ Pharma 2009; 4: 1-4.
Michael Cheng. Medical device regulation, Global overview and guiding principles. Pridobljeno 28. 5. 2012 s spletne strani: www.who.int/medical_devices/…/MD_Regulations.pdf. www.who.int/medical_devices/…/MD_Regulations.pdf
Sekolec J. Odgovornost proizvajalca stvari z napako. Ljubljana: Center za samoupravno normativno dejavnost, 1981
Ljiljana Cvejanov Kezunović, Mara Drecun and Igor Švab
Europe. Croat Med J 2004; 45: 537-542.
4. Boerma WGW, Pellny M, Kringos DS. Evaluation of structure and provision of primary care in Serbia. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2010: 33-36.
5. Health Statistical Yearbook 2005 of Montenegro: health workers and associates with higher education in public health institutions in outpatient health care in the Republic of Montenegro in 2005. Podgorica: Institute of Public Health, 2007: 111.
6. Master Plan Development of Health Care System in Montenegro for the period
: Statistični letopis 2008. Ljubljana: Statistični urad Republike Slovenije, 2008.
World Development Indicators database, World Bank, 15 September 2009. Accessed on 27 September 2009 at: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/DATASTATISTICS/Resources/GNIPC.pdf
Human Development Indices: A statistical update 2008 - HDI rankings. Accessed on 24 February 2009 at http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/
Zatonski W (ed.). Closing the gap in EuropeanUnion. Warsaw: Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention division, the
: WHO, 2009.
Solar O, Irwin A. A conceptual framework for action on the social determinants of health Geneva: WHO, 2001.
Mackenbach J, Meerding WJ, Kunst A. Economic implications of socio-economic inequalities in health in the EuropeanUnion. Luxembourg: European Commission, 2007.
Mackenbach J. Health inequalities: Europe in profile. London: Department of Health, 2006.
Alastalo H, Raikkonen K, Pesonen AK, Osmond C, Barker DJ, Kajantie E, Heinonen K, Forsen TJ
Pim de Graaf, Danica Rotar Pavlič, Erika Zelko, Marga Vintges, Sara Willems and Lise Hanssens
Care, Ghent University, in Belgium; and by the Department of Family Medicine of Ljubljana University in Slovenia.
1 EuropeanUnion Agency for Fundamental Rights. The situation of Roma in 11 EU Member States: survey results at a glance, 2012. Available March 30, 2016 from: http://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/files/fra_uploads/2099-FRA-2012-Roma-at-a-glance_EN.pdf . EuropeanUnion Agency for Fundamental Rights. The situation of Roma in 11 EU Member States: survey results at a glance, 2012. Available March 30
Biserka Simčič, Mircha Poldrugovac and Dorjan Marušič
: Cambridge University Press, 2009.
Shaw CD, Kutryba B, Braithwaite J, Bedlicki M, Warunek A. Sustainable healthcare accreditation: messages from Europe in 2009. Int J Qual Health Care 2010; 22(5): 341-50.
Shaw CD. External quality mechanisms for health care: summary of the ExPeRT project on visitatie, accreditation, EFQM and ISO assessment in EuropeanUnion countries. Int J Qual Health Care 2000; 12(3): 169-75.
Shaw CD, Groene O, Mora N, Sunol R. Accreditation and ISO certification: do they